Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: root@example.net (johnson)
Subject: The Terriford Mystery
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:37:32 GMT
 by: johnson - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:37 UTC

The prologue to The Terriford Mystery by Marie Belloc Lowndes has
an account of a cricket match. A catch is taken at 'extra long-on'.
The book was published in 1924: was this a recognised fielding
position in those days, or at any other time?

Re: The Terriford Mystery

<u5qidv$16srm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26828&group=uk.sport.cricket#26828

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: The Terriford Mystery
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 11:31:27 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:31 UTC

On 6/7/2023 8:37 AM, johnson wrote:
> The prologue to The Terriford Mystery by Marie Belloc Lowndes has
> an account of a cricket match. A catch is taken at 'extra long-on'.
> The book was published in 1924: was this a recognised fielding
> position in those days, or at any other time?

There is absolutely NO MYSTERY about western white CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS cross dressing confused gender COWARDS and PUSSIES.

VERY EASY TO INTIMIDATE and FORCE them to WET and SHIT in their PANTIES.

The INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE Western Whites "BRAINWASHED the
entire world" that western whites are SUPERIOR CIVILIZED ANGELS while
simultaneously MASSACRING, RAPING, PLUNDERING POC for 500 years, when IN
REALITY, Western Whites are NOTHING but BLOOD THIRSTY fucking RACIST
THIEVES.

EVEN GODS will be SHOCKED at the DECEPTION of EVIL Western Whites.

MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER EVERY blood thirsty, sadistic, perverted, urine
drinking, shit eating, rim jobbing, bottles of semen drinking, confused
gender, cross dressing, pedophilic, lip stick wearing, bestial, barbaric,
racist US GOVT EVIL White Christian CIA NSA FBI DHS and ruling class
Oligarchic Psychopaths and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES and the WORLD.

SHOW NO MERCY.

The entire world MUST UNDERSTAND that they have the SELF DEFENSE RIGHT to
SLAUGHTER the EVIL US Govt TERRORISTS, THUGS, CRIMINALS, RACIST THIEVES
like FUCKING PIGS on sight EVERY WHERE on the planet and PROTECT their
land, wealth and dignity.

MASSCARE the EVIL US Govt PALE SKINNED TERRORISTS and THIEVES everywhere
on the planet and HELP HUMAN SPECIES.

U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History
https://covertactionmagazine.com/2023/05/30/u-s-empire-named-most-
murderous-killing-machine-in-history/

New study finds U.S. responsible for nearly 300 million deaths—and counting

In September, the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation—established by
a bipartisan act of Congress in 1993—opened the Victims of Communism
Museum in Washington, D.C., which aims to spotlight the plight of the
alleged 100 million victims of Communist ideology.

The 100 million figure was derived from the 1997 book The Black Book of
Communism, published by Harvard University Press, which was replete with
falsehoods. The book blamed communist governments for famines that
occurred on a more regular basis in capitalist countries and which had
resulted from environmental causes, like the Ukrainian famine of the 1930s
(holodomor).

If the political culture in the U.S. changes, someone might open a museum
dedicated to the victims of capitalism or the U.S. empire, whose death
toll would be much greater than 100 million.

A new book by David Michael Smith, Endless Holocausts: Mass Death in the
History of the United States Empire (New York: Monthly Review Press,
2023), estimated that the U.S. empire is responsible, or shares
responsibility, for close to 300 million deaths.

Smith writes that “the almost inconceivable loss of life in these endless
holocausts arguably makes this country [the United States] exceptional,
though in a strikingly different way than its apologists intend.”

The Indigenous Peoples’ Holocaust

Smith estimates that 13 million Indigenous people were killed in the
holocaust that resulted from the European colonization of North America.

Quoting from Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, author of An Indigenous People’s
History of the United States, Smith notes that the Indigenous nations of
the Western Hemisphere had “built great civilizations” prior to the
arrival of the white man whose “governments, commerce, arts and sciences,
agriculture, technologies, philosophies and institutions were intricately
developed,” and in which “human relations were more egalitarian than in
Europe.”

The European lust for wealth and dominance, however, led to mass death and
destruction.

Characteristic was the Pequot War in Massachusetts of 1636-1637 where,
Smith notes, the Puritan settlers recruited Native allies and formed the
first ranger forces to engage in “wilderness warfare,” where “colonial
officials began paying bounties for the scalps of Native men, women and
children.”

About 6,000 Wampanoag, Narragansett and Nipmuck were killed, and New
England’s Indigenous population declined from at least 70,000 in 1600 to
12,000 by the end of the 1600s.

African American Holocaust

The decline of the Indigenous population in the Western Hemisphere forced
the European colonizers of North America to begin importing captive people
from Africa to labor for them.

Smith estimates that approximately 25 million Africans were originally
captured, and 12.5 million of them died between capture and embarkation
from the slave ships that brought them to North America. Twenty million
more Africans are believed to have died in slave raids, raising the total
that died because of the transatlantic slave trade to 32.5 million.

Of those who survived the Middle Passage, many more died from diseases and
from beatings by their slave masters or by suicide. According to Smith,
almost 70% of those who survived the Middle Passage were no longer alive a
decade and a half later. Overall, he believes that 41.5 million may have
died of slavery.

During Reconstruction after the U.S. Civil War, freed slaves died from
lynching, and in prison after the imposition of Black Codes. They were
also killed by white mobs in race massacres—famously in Tulsa, Oklahoma,
where Black Wall Street was burned to the ground.

Smith estimates that, between the years 2000 and 2014, another one million
excess deaths occurred among Blacks because of the racist police and
criminal justice system and poor living conditions in the “ghetto.”
The Workers’ Holocaust

Besides Native and Black Americans, vast numbers of laborers from diverse
national backgrounds—who have generated unprecedented wealth for the
capitalist class—have experienced harsh and deadly forms of exploitation
in the United States.

Approximately 35,000 workers died on the job annually between 1880 and 1900
—700,000 for those two decades alone as Congress refused to pass basic
regulations to protect workers’ rights.

The Cleveland Citizen wrote that, during the Gilded Age, the U.S. became
“an industrial slaughterhouse.” When workers rose up to protest poor
conditions in a Rockefeller-owned mine in Ludlow, Colorado, in 1914,
National Guard troops killed 66 men, women and children who were
supporting the strike.