Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 02:13:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: England Fav's to regain Ashes
From: dmike204@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 09:13 UTC

On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 2:36:21 AM UTC+1, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> If they win at Lords which is now a big possibility because they won't have Lyons to face on Last Day. Without Lyons

whos this lyons?

>I don't think there is much between the 2 teams but homeground advantage is a big thing so England to win

England are still 128 runs behind, so still a long way to go yet.

Oz only need 2 wkts to get to the tail. Lyon loss is v bad luck,
but impressed how oz coped after that, short ball = 3 wkts,
nearly 4. Looks like theyve found another weakness in englands
batting even when theyr well set and motoring. England could
restrain themselves and bat oz out of the game, but thats not
they way they play now as ducket said afterwards.

mike

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: England Fav's to regain Ashes