From: ianREMOVETHISjackson@g3ohx.co.uk (Ian Jackson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Beautiful slugs in my compost bin
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:11:57 +0100
 by: Ian Jackson - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 21:11 UTC

Whenever I come across slugs or snails in the garden, I detain them and
transfer them to the luxury accommodation of my compost bin. Here, they
lack for nothing, and thrive. Today, I caught them having a veritable
orgy on the underside of the lid.
https://ibb.co/FBVFG0S
https://ibb.co/M97KqKT
--
Ian
Aims and ambitions are neither attainments nor achievements