From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: ALL of you should THANK the EVIL confused gender CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5
ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopaths for DESTROYING UKSC
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 03:21:52 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 10:21 UTC

ALL of you should THANK the EVIL confused gender cross dressing cocks
sucking CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopaths for DESTROYING
UKSC by posting numerous irrelevant Thailand ads.

None of you ever got it when I have been telling you that ALL cricket
newsgroups are INFESTED and INFILTRATED by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
ASIO Psychopaths for the last 23 years.

More than half the posts on RSC are from "our OPERATIVES across the globe"
https://imgur.com/a/3uM2AxP

ALL your brains are already LINKED to NSA GCHQ HIVE AI GRID and NEURALLY
ENSLAVED which means ALL your thoughts, memories and emotions are being
RECORDED REAL TIME in NSA MI6 Super/Quantum Computers and ALSO your
brains are being REMOTELY PROGRAMMED to POST COMMENTS, argue with other
contributors, your loved ones, your colleagues, your neighbors, your
relatives, your friends etc.

The EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA MI6 FBI MI5 ASIS ASIO
have been REMOTELY OPERATING hundreds of millions of human beings with
BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS and Supercomputer AI like they OPERATED these CATS
back in the 1960s and a few years later DECLARED that they WILL USE
those BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS on HUMAN SPECIES.

From John Marks' book The Search for the Manchurian Candidate:

Adapt remote control technique developed on the animals for use on man:
De-classified CIA's mind control research document confirmed that they
can remote-control animals' activities by 1961. The document goes to
say these methods would be adapted for use on man.
In November, 1961, a CIA document stated that: "The remote control of
activities in several species of animals had been demonstrated (...).
The evaluation will be conducted toward the application of selected
elements of these techniques to Man."
Clearly, the mind-control researchers can remote-control the activation
of human organism with electric signals since the early 1960s. It
should take only a year to adapt these technologies developed on animals
to be used on man.

GATO BAILADOR 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERZ8AEya_4

GATO BAILADOR 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAIOICtyyM

Which MEANS all americans, brits ozzies and global public have the "SELF
DEFENSE RIGHT" to "MERCILESSLY MASSACRE" the EVIL CIA NSA FBI Mi6 MI5
ASIS ASIO WHITE CHRISTIAN SADISTS, PERVERTS, CRIMINALS, PSYCHOPATHS and
TERRORISTS and PROTECT their FREEDOMS and FREE WILL.

This is NOT open for debate.

All the LOW IQ LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO clowns DON'T KNOW
that ALL their BRAINS and their FAMILY MEMBERS BRAINS are also LINKED to
NSA HIVE Psychopathic AI in the last 30 years and their BRAINS are being
REMOTELY OPERATED, MANIPULATED and CONTROLLED.

The JOKERS are SOOOOOO LOW IQed, they WON'T/DON'T even understand EVEN
after I told them EXACTLY HOW these TECHNOLOGIES work and HOW their
brains are LINKED to AI and NEURALLY ENSLAVED, which means THEIR
EXISTENCE is a fucking WASTE.

I SPENT YEARS trying to figure HOW they can REMOTELY READ everything
that happens in my brain even when I am 8000 miles away in India or 4000
miles away in London from US borders, and HOW they LINKED my BRAIN to AI
in 2002 and FINALLY FIGURED it out and HENCE I am the EXPERT in this area.