From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,rec.sport.football
Subject: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 02:36:22 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 09:36 UTC

Cross dressing CIA NSA FBI fuckers BEGGED Google and Usenet Service
Providers to REMOVE this post from August 24th, 2023.

Just IMAGINE HOW MUCH "FEAR" I put in their FUCKING MINDS with just a
simple post PROVING that Western White are a fucking COWARD RACE.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The ONLY THING REAL about western whites is their GENIUS COCK SUCKING
expertise "regardless of their genders and age".

Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
a FEW of the western white countries.

PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.

America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".

England WASN'T EITHER.

Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.

The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.

Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.

Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.

Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.

Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
OF DEATH".

Percentage of people who would fight for their country:

https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<91b1f559-8a59-45aa-beb7-fdfb95a8061dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28820&group=uk.sport.cricket#28820

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 05:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:27 UTC

On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:36:25โ€ฏAM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Cross dressing CIA NSA FBI fuckers BEGGED Google and Usenet Service
> Providers to REMOVE this post from August 24th, 2023.
>

> Just IMAGINE HOW MUCH "FEAR" I put in their FUCKING MINDS with just a
> simple post PROVING that Western White are a fucking COWARD RACE.
>

> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
> The ONLY THING REAL about western whites is their GENIUS COCK SUCKING
> expertise "regardless of their genders and age".

> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
> a FEW of the western white countries.
>
> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>
> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>
> England WASN'T EITHER.
>
> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>
> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>
> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>
> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>
> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>
> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
> OF DEATH".
>

> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>
> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>

> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%

"Shall I run the Chinese soldiers video, doctor... " RH

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<ufmgfj$vp59$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28821&group=uk.sport.cricket#28821

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 07:16:18 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 14:16 UTC

On 10/5/2023 5:27 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:36:25โ€ฏAM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Cross dressing CIA NSA FBI fuckers BEGGED Google and Usenet Service
>> Providers to REMOVE this post from August 24th, 2023.
>>

>> Just IMAGINE HOW MUCH "FEAR" I put in their FUCKING MINDS with just a
>> simple post PROVING that Western White are a fucking COWARD RACE.
>>

>> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>> The ONLY THING REAL about western whites is their GENIUS COCK SUCKING
>> expertise "regardless of their genders and age".

>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>
>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>
>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>
>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>
>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>
>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>
>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>
>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>
>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>
>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>> OF DEATH".
>>

>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>

>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>
> "Shall I run the Chinese soldiers video, doctor... " RH

BRAVERY is when you FIGHT your opponent with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.

For western whites => BRAVERY is beating up WEAK OPPONENTS with
EXTREMELY SUPERIOR western weapons and then BRAG that amrikkka is "home
of the brave"

A "WHITE MAN" is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/pSSyzK30wHs/m/VV7S1PRrCgAJ

EVERYTHING about the WESTERN WHITES is "FAKE".

Literally EVERYTHING.

If you REMOVE your INHERENT BIASES and ANALYZE the ISSUES and REALITY,
ALL of YOU will COME to the SAME CONCLUSION.

The following is called "BRAVERY".

If WESTERN WHITE WOMEN removes the BRAINWASHING done to their brains by
their CUNNING DECEPTIVE WHITE MEN and PERCEIVE THE "REALITY" about their
men, then they will automatically STOP BREEDING with "western men" which
is becoming an OXYMORON to begin with, at the CURRENT RATE of CHOPPING
off their GENITALS and becoming 72+ CONFUSED GENDERS.

This is the DEFINITION OF "BRAVERY" i.e. FIGHTING superior armed ENEMY
and PUTTING FEAR in their minds.

Indian 16 Bihar Regiment's Counterattack on Chinese PLA Soldiers Was
Merciless
https://www.pressreader.com/india/the-asian-age/20200620/281698322001410

How Indian Bihar Regiment's "BRAVERY" at Galwan valley STUNNED China.
https://www.rediff.com/news/column/ladakh-standoff-how-bihar-regiments-bravery-at-galwan-stunned-china/20200618.htm

Indian Soldiers "Inflicted Severe Psychological Damage" on the Chinese
PLA Cowards.
https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/post-galwan-battle-chinese-soldiers-state-panic#.XvCC2GE4Col.twitter

This is EXACTLY what POC should have done since 1492 to the "GENOCIDAL
BARBARIC WHITE THIEVES".

Black Militia CHALLENGED the WHITE MILITIA PUSSIES and COWARDS in
Georgia for a FIGHT - NOT ONE WHITE SHOWED UP
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/8j6cNJyN9t0/XxZ-GMxcAAAJ

Blacks, Browns and Yellows have been too nice and too tolerant to the
"BARBARIC WHITE THIEVES" for too long.

Western White THIEVES "MISTAKENLY" perceive "POC's tolerance" as
weakness and cowardice.

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<ugee4h$3u9i4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28894&group=uk.sport.cricket#28894

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 09:03:27 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 16:03 UTC

On 10/5/2023 5:27 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:36:25โ€ฏAM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Cross dressing CIA NSA FBI fuckers BEGGED Google and Usenet Service
>> Providers to REMOVE this post from August 24th, 2023.
>>

>> Just IMAGINE HOW MUCH "FEAR" I put in their FUCKING MINDS with just a
>> simple post PROVING that Western White are a fucking COWARD RACE.
>>

>> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>> The ONLY THING REAL about western whites is their GENIUS COCK SUCKING
>> expertise "regardless of their genders and age".

>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>
>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>
>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>
>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>
>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>
>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>
>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>
>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>
>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>
>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>> OF DEATH".
>>

>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>

>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>
> "Shall I run the Chinese soldiers video, doctor... " RH

The EVIL Shadow US Govt "DEEP STATE" CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK Aus MI6 MI5
ASIS ASIO Psychopaths should be MERCILESSLY MASSACRED everywhere on the
planet "ON SIGHT" for HUMAN PEACE.

There will NEVER BE PEACE on this planet UNTIL the ENTIRE EVIL US govt
is "MERCILESSLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH".

I still hold "Native Americans RESPONSIBLE" for the current state of the
world because THEY DIDN'T MERCILESSLY CUT THE fucking EVIL EUROPEAN
BARBARIC GENOCIDAL "WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES" of christopher columbus and
his entire army of THIEVES INTO PIECES and FED the meat to their PET
DOGS and other animals.

It's actually "NOT TOO LATE" for the REMAINING SANE GOOD WHITES to "join
hands" with the rest of the world and MASSACRE "EVERY EVIL Shadow US
Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK and AUs govt MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath"
to make this world BETTER for the entire human species.

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<32c11431-0b68-448e-9c1e-5d4f52abc6d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28904&group=uk.sport.cricket#28904

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 07:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 14:11 UTC

On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 5:03:33โ€ฏPM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> ASIS ASIO Psychopaths should be MERCILESSLY MASSACRED everywhere on the
> planet "ON SIGHT" for HUMAN PEACE.
>

> There will NEVER BE PEACE on this planet UNTIL the ENTIRE EVIL US govt
> is "MERCILESSLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH".
>
> I still hold "Native Americans RESPONSIBLE" for the current state of the
> world because THEY DIDN'T MERCILESSLY CUT THE fucking EVIL EUROPEAN
> BARBARIC GENOCIDAL "WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES" of christopher columbus and
> his entire army of THIEVES INTO PIECES and FED the meat to their PET
> DOGS and other animals.
>
> It's actually "NOT TOO LATE" for the REMAINING SANE GOOD WHITES to "join
> hands" with the rest of the world and MASSACRE "EVERY EVIL Shadow US
> Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK and AUs govt MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath"
> to make this world BETTER for the entire human species.

"Yes, nurse, put the Chinese soldiers on continuous play....RH
"

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<ugl8ve$2pnu3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28914&group=uk.sport.cricket#28914

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:18:21 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 06:18 UTC

On 10/14/2023 9:03 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 10/5/2023 5:27 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:36:25โ€ฏAM UTC+1,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> Cross dressing CIA NSA FBI fuckers BEGGED Google and Usenet Service
>>> Providers to REMOVE this post from August 24th, 2023.
>>>

>>> Just IMAGINE HOW MUCH "FEAR" I put in their FUCKING MINDS with just a
>>> simple post PROVING that Western White are a fucking COWARD RACE.
>>>

>>> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>>
>>> The ONLY THING REAL about western whites is their GENIUS COCK SUCKING
>>> expertise "regardless of their genders and age".
>>>

>>> ====================================================================
>>>

>>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>>
>>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>>
>>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>>
>>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>>
>>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>>
>>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>>
>>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>>
>>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>>
>>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>>
>>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>>> OF DEATH".
>>>

>>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>>

>>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>>
>> "Shall I run the Chinese soldiersย  video, doctor... " RH
>

> The EVIL Shadow US Govt "DEEP STATE" CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK Aus MI6 MI5
> ASIS ASIO Psychopaths should be MERCILESSLY MASSACRED everywhere on the
> planet "ON SIGHT" for HUMAN PEACE.
>

> There will NEVER BE PEACE on this planet UNTIL the ENTIRE EVIL US govt
> is "MERCILESSLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH".
>
> I still hold "Native Americans RESPONSIBLE" for the current state of the
> world because THEY DIDN'T MERCILESSLY CUT THE fucking EVIL EUROPEAN
> BARBARIC GENOCIDAL "WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES" of christopher columbus and
> his entire army of THIEVES INTO PIECES and FED the meat to their PET
> DOGS and other animals.
>
> It's actually "NOT TOO LATE" for the REMAINING SANE GOOD WHITES to "join
> hands" with the rest of the world and MASSACRE "EVERY EVIL Shadow US
> Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK and AUs govt MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath"
> to make this world BETTER for the entire human species.

See how the LOW IQ CIA NSA FBI DHS pussies FORCED google to REMOVE this
THREAD "Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western
Whites are COWARDS". You WON'T find it on Oct 14th latest thread OR Oct
5th original threads.

Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites
are COWARDS
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket

1) The LOW IQ FBI CIA NSA DHS cowards and pussies DON'T KNOW that
"HARDLY 10 people out of 8 billion humans" READ my posts on google groups.

2) Which MEANS there is NO DAMAGE caused to COWARD CIA NSA FBI DHS cucks.

3) I PROVED to you many times before that an intelligent western white
is an OXYMORON.

4) To begin with, it is MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH which they FORCIBLY
RESTRICTED by FORCING Google to REMOVE my THREAD which MEANS America is
NOT A DEMOCRACY but a FASCIST TYRANNY cunningly packaged and sold as a
democracy by the INFINITELY CUNNING FILTHY BACKSTABBING RACIST WHITE
THIEVES.