From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Clone Credit Card💳 orders 📦avail
able_Tap_in_via_WhatsApp_+19498353135_https://t.me/Reloading2
40_Get_at_me_for_your_low_&_high_balance_clone_cards_going_for_
cool_prices._Clone_cards_are_spammed_credit_cards_with_clean_fu
nds._My_clone_cards_are_a
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:02:13 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 05:02 UTC

On 10/20/2023 5:49 PM, Ngwana Henry wrote:
> Clone Credit Card💳 orders 📦available
> Tap in via WhatsApp
> +19498353135
>
> https://t.me/Reloading240
>
> Get at me for your low & high  balance clone cards going for cool prices. Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. My clone cards are available for cash out in ATMs🏧,Gas stations⛽️ and can be used for online purchases. Our clone card comes with an ATM pin for easy cash outs ™️
>
> $350 for balance $5K
> $400for balance $7k
> $500 for balance $10k
>
> High balance
> $1k for balance $15k
> $3k for balance $30k
> $5k balance $50k
> $7k  for balance $ 75k
>

> • Shipping 🛫 🛫
>
> • Swift Delivery On FedEx express
>
> Text me now and make your
>
> ❗️We have a %100 money back policy . You can opt-out for a refund when you have problems with our cards 💳
> ….https://t.me/Reloading240
>
> Contact via WhatsApp
> +19498353135
>
> Legit clones and wirechecks:
> Clones cards 💳 Available
>
> Low and high balance available and all cards come with pin 📌 GET RICH NOW  AND THANK ME LATER
> Credit Card Clone Orders 💳 📦 Available Get me for your low and high balance clone cards at a great price.  Clone cards are credit cards with clean funds.  My clone cards are available for withdrawal at ATMs 🏧, gas stations ⛽️ and can be used for online purchases.  Our cloned cards come with an ATM pin for easy withdrawals.  How does it work?  💻 💳 Spammers use credit card filters to obtain information from the magnetic stripe of a credit or debit card.  The information received is not limited to credit card password, numbers, CVV and expiration date.  This information comes in the form of pin dumps (101 or 201), now they use the MSR printer to put the received information on a blank card.
> https://t.me/Reloading240://t.me/Reloading240
>
> Contact via WhatsApp +19498353135
>
> #counterfeit #fakemoney #fakebanknotes #fakenotes #money #fakenote #counterfeitmoney #fakecurrency #fakenotesfordays #bhfyp #counterfeitrock #cash #counterfeitmoneyforsale #fakenotesuk #pounds #fakenotesalready #jamiecampbellbower #fakenotesstatus #tristanmarmont #fake #band #jamie #fakenotestilyatakenotes #bowerjamie #jimmycraig #jamiebower #fakenotesforsale #fakecurrencynotes #fakedollars #sambower
>
> Contact via WhatsApp +19498353135

In another twenty years almost all western whites will LOOK LIKE these
"things" if the SANE WHITES don't do something NOW and STOP the
PERVERTED DECADENT DEVIANT Whites from destroying the entire western
white race.

Thankfully Russian Whites are NOT AFFLICTED with this MENTAL DISEASE,
ILLNESS and PERVERSIONS of the Western Whites.

People mistakenly think that intelligence agents look like Tom Cruise
and Daniel Craig when in REALITY, they LOOK LIKE THIS.

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO AGENT GOING TO WORK
https://imgbox.com/KHMBdHk6

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO AGENT GOING ON "ROMANTIC VACATION"
https://imgbox.com/nquGtRJ3

PATRIOTIC CROSS DRESSING CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Agents
https://imgbox.com/Fbf2Ytkb

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO PEDOPHILES and DEVIANTS LURING A GIRL
https://imgbox.com/PbQMp3zR

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents ACTING out their DOG FANTASIES AT HOME
https://imgbox.com/5tUj4l6U

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents meeting for weekend POTLUCK PARTY
https://imgbox.com/sw2ajWIR

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents AUDITIONING FOR TRANS ROLES IN
HOLLYWOOD
https://imgbox.com/XFebQV6Z

WHITE American GENERALS and ADMIRALS DISCUSSING BEST WAY TO SUCK COCKS
https://imgbox.com/OwIkz5aA

WHITE AMERICAN "MEN" CONTESTING for "MISS AMERICA"
https://imgbox.com/zf7AMoeF

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents BEGGING straight men to FUCK THEM
https://imgbox.com/gWNkjTIf

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents TRANSING and BREAST FEEDING babies
https://imgbox.com/JUD3tPEO

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

At the current rate of western white men coming out as gays, trans and the
other 100+ confused genders Western Whites CREATED out of their
PERVERSIONS and DECADENCE, there WON'T be a straight white man left in a
couple of decades.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS
their entire existence.

But the american whites "cunningly programmed" everybody to THINK that
America is "home of the brave".

The proof is in the pudding.

1) You ask a white man to fight their opponents with "exactly the same
weapons" and you will see whites "wetting their panties" and running and
hiding behind their whore moms and cry "I don't wanna die, please don't
kill me".

2) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight Japan in
conventional war which is why they "NUKED Japan TWICE".

3) RACIST White Christian America DID NOT NUKE Germany even once",
"because GERMANS are WHITE CHRISTIANS."

4) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight a war with
RUSSIA because RUSSIA HAD NUKES.

5) White Christian America with SUPERIOR WEAPONS fights wars ONLY with
"PUNY POWERLESS COUNTRIES" like Iraq, Somalia, Granada, Yugoslavia, Libya
Afghanistan who don't have nukes and don't have good enough weapons to
fight USA.

6) White Christian America does NOT HAVE THE BALLS to Fight China in a
war because CHINA HAS NUKES.

7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back, KILL you and STEAL your
wealth and land.

8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
"WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".

9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.

10) FACT:

USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
PUSSIES".

11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.

12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".