You can observe a lot just by watching. -- Yogi Berra

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Eng V Aus

SubjectAuthor
* Eng V AusWhataWonderfulWorld
+* Eng V AusFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`- Eng V AusTony The Welsh Twat
`* Eng V AusJohn Hall
 +* Eng V AusDavid North
 `* Eng V Auswlsut...@gmail.com
  +- Eng V Ausdrye...@gmail.com
  +* Eng V AusFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  |`- Eng V Auswlsut...@gmail.com
  `- Eng V AusFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Eng V Aus

<XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29074&group=uk.sport.cricket#29074

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Eng V Aus
From: thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 07:24:57 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 07:24 UTC

Well this will be an interesting test for England.

Re: Eng V Aus

<532309d0-e46d-44f3-99fb-99d0e622a3cb@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29084&group=uk.sport.cricket#29084

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Eng V Aus
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 08:04:41 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 15:04 UTC

On 11/4/2023 12:24 AM, WhataWonderfulWorld wrote:
> Well this will be an interesting test for England.

England is really pathetic in literally everything this WC2023 in team
selections, tactics, motivation etc.

Root was woefully out of form almost this whole series and LOW on
CONFIDENCE too.

So, WHY didn't England try Moeen Ali as a pinch hitter at #3?

England has nothing to lose anyway.

When things are NOT going your way for a long time, you are supposed to
TRY different tactics.

Re: Eng V Aus

<8fe14e6f-0d82-43c8-b929-db198200396bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29089&group=uk.sport.cricket#29089

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:54:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: tonythewelshtwat@gmail.com (Tony The Welsh Twat)
 by: Tony The Welsh Twat - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 17:54 UTC

On Saturday, 4 November 2023 at 15:04:43 UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/4/2023 12:24 AM, WhataWonderfulWorld wrote:
> > Well this will be an interesting test for England.
> England is really pathetic in literally everything this WC2023 in team
> selections, tactics, motivation etc.
>
> Root was woefully out of form almost this whole series and LOW on
> CONFIDENCE too.
>
> So, WHY didn't England try Moeen Ali as a pinch hitter at #3?
>
> England has nothing to lose anyway.
>
> When things are NOT going your way for a long time, you are supposed to
> TRY different tactics.

Mike? Is that you bro?

Re: Eng V Aus

<wku2kFD5KpRlFwzk@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29090&group=uk.sport.cricket#29090

From: john_nospam@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:51:37 +0000
 by: John Hall - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:51 UTC

In message <XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
<thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> writes
>Well this will be an interesting test for England.

Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.

Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people

Re: Eng V Aus

<kqplj0F5gptU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29096&group=uk.sport.cricket#29096

From: nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:02:08 +0000
 by: David North - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:02 UTC

On 04/11/2023 18:51, John Hall wrote:
> In message <XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
> <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> writes
>> Well this will be an interesting test for England.
>
> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
>
> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.

If England beat NL, whether or not they also beat Pakistan, India may
well be in a position to eliminate England from the Champions Trophy by
losing to NL in the final league match ...

--
David North

Re: Eng V Aus

<c98713c4-2a3d-450f-8c0d-f9b8e3b48ff9@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29097&group=uk.sport.cricket#29097

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 06:39:08 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:39 UTC

On 11/5/2023 6:02 AM, David North wrote:
> On 04/11/2023 18:51, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>,
>> WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> writes
>>> Well this will be an interesting test for England.
>>
>> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
>> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
>> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
>>
>> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
>> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
>> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
>
> If England beat NL, whether or not they also beat Pakistan, India may
> well be in a position to eliminate England from the Champions Trophy by
> losing to NL in the final league match ...

India will NEVER throw the match to NL just to get England out of
Champions trophy.

Zero percent odds of that happening.

Entire cricket world including Indian fans will HATE India if they do it.

Re: Eng V Aus

<wjwptYAqD8RlFwD8@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29099&group=uk.sport.cricket#29099

From: john_nospam@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 16:20:58 +0000
 by: John Hall - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 16:20 UTC

In message <kqplj0F5gptU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
<nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>On 04/11/2023 18:51, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>,
>>WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> writes
>>> Well this will be an interesting test for England.
>> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of
>>course that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately
>>out of form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their
>>batting.
>> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial
>>in boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
>> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
>
>If England beat NL, whether or not they also beat Pakistan, India may
>well be in a position to eliminate England from the Champions Trophy by
>losing to NL in the final league match ...

I really can't see that happening. I imagine that India will rest
several of their top players, but any XI they put out should beat NL
comfortably.

Meanwhile SA gave a good impersonation of England today. Very
surprising, given how good they've been up till now (apart from the NL
match, of course).
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: Eng V Aus

<f3a9cedc-a2c4-4c23-a49e-d85597fc5871@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29100&group=uk.sport.cricket#29100

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 11:10:23 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 19:10 UTC

On 11/5/2023 8:20 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <kqplj0F5gptU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
> <nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>> On 04/11/2023 18:51, John Hall wrote:
>>> In message <XnsB0B2BB5303D24foofoobar@85.12.62.221>,
>>> WhataWonderfulWorld  <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> writes
>>>  Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of
>>> course that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately
>>> out of  form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their
>>> batting.
>>>  Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial
>>> in boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
>>
>> If England beat NL, whether or not they also beat Pakistan, India may
>> well be in a position to eliminate England from the Champions Trophy
>> by losing to NL in the final league match ...
>>

> I really can't see that happening. I imagine that India will rest
> several of their top players, but any XI they put out should beat NL
> comfortably.
>
> Meanwhile SA gave a good impersonation of England today. Very
> surprising, given how good they've been up till now (apart from the NL
> match, of course).

SA had a bad day coupled with the pitch slowing down more when they
chased which is NOT their forte.

If you noticed, Rohit/Gill exploded in the first six overs and took
Ngidi and Jansen to cleaners.

Once Rohit and Gill got out, Kohli and Iyer soaked up the pressure when
Maharaj and Rabada bowled and then moderately accelerated again against
Shamsi, Jansen and Ngidi in the middle overs.

They were PATIENT and paced their innings well which SA failed to do.

QDK's law of averages failure today negatively affected SA big time and
coupled with Markram, Dussen, Klaasen and Miller's RARE failure finished
their chase before it started.

People are calling this team an Indian juggernaut BUT I think it's pure
EXAGGERATION.

So, now barring total failure by NZ in their SL game or Pakis beating
England by 130+ runs to overtake NZ NRR, it will be India vs NZ and Aus
vs SA in the Semis like I said more than a week ago.

Re: Eng V Aus

<04917717-d26d-4005-8fc7-838b32dd3713n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29101&group=uk.sport.cricket#29101

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 19:31:03 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutton54@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 03:31 UTC

On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:02:10 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
> In message <XnsB0B2BB530...@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
> <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> writes
> >Well this will be an interesting test for England.
> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
>
> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
> --
> John Hall
> "Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
> from coughing."
> Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

had to laugh when Root said he wouldnt swap one player in this England side from the Oz side.
Enjoyed Bairstow getting a duck but I guess in his mind it was a "cheater's" catch :-)

Australia beating England is the biggest rivalry in cricket and maybe in any sport as its been going on for
way over a 100 years. Pakistan and India is a religious based Country "hate" and not a sporting rivalry at all.

Now we can stop worrying about the WC and start preparing for the next Ashes in Australia. I think this will be the
hottest ticket in town and the Australian crowds will be ready to serve it up to the Poms.......and the Poms just want to
beat Oz in Oz and get those Ashes back.

Re: Eng V Aus

<63959ac9-7b91-41cc-9ca3-6592085811a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29102&group=uk.sport.cricket#29102

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 20:26:29 -0800 (PST)
From: dryes1617@gmail.com (drye...@gmail.com)
 by: drye...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 04:26 UTC

On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 10:31:04 PM UTC-5, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:02:10 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
> > In message <XnsB0B2BB530...@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
> > <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> writes
> > >Well this will be an interesting test for England.
> > Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
> > that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
> > form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
> >
> > Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
> > boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
> > |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
> > --
> > John Hall
> > "Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
> > from coughing."
> > Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)
> had to laugh when Root said he wouldnt swap one player in this England side from the Oz side.
> Enjoyed Bairstow getting a duck but I guess in his mind it was a "cheater's" catch :-)
>
> Australia beating England is the biggest rivalry in cricket and maybe in any sport as its been going on for
> way over a 100 years. Pakistan and India is a religious based Country "hate" and not a sporting rivalry at all.
>
> Now we can stop worrying about the WC and start preparing for the next Ashes in Australia. I think this will be the
> hottest ticket in town and the Australian crowds will be ready to serve it up to the Poms.......and the Poms just want to
> beat Oz in Oz and get those Ashes back.

Bitter old fart? India, SA, Paks are better at cricket! Than England and ?

Re: Eng V Aus

<fc1e219e-be70-4708-b472-bbad90d3b466@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29103&group=uk.sport.cricket#29103

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 20:57:38 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 04:57 UTC

On 11/5/2023 7:31 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:02:10 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <XnsB0B2BB530...@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
>> <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> writes
>>> Well this will be an interesting test for England.
>> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
>> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
>> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
>>
>> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
>> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
>> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
>> --
>> John Hall
>> "Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
>> from coughing."
>> Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)
>
> had to laugh when Root said he wouldnt swap one player in this England side from the Oz side.
> Enjoyed Bairstow getting a duck but I guess in his mind it was a "cheater's" catch :-)
>
> Australia beating England is the biggest rivalry in cricket and maybe in any sport as its been going on for
> way over a 100 years. Pakistan and India is a religious based Country "hate" and not a sporting rivalry at all.
>
> Now we can stop worrying about the WC and start preparing for the next Ashes in Australia. I think this will be the
> hottest ticket in town and the Australian crowds will be ready to serve it up to the Poms.......and the Poms just want to
> beat Oz in Oz and get those Ashes back.

Not many cricket fans outside Aus and England watch Ashes.

The MOST WATCHED sports event in history is India vs Pakistan.

HOW DOES it matter if it is based on religion?

To begin with, it's the EVIL Western White filth who are RESPONSIBLE for
the DIVISION of India into India and Pakistan based on religion,
responsible for NORMALIZING barbaric genocidal religious conversions by
the filthy proselytizing abrahamics, responsible for PLUNDER, GENOCIDES
and RACIAL HATRED of POC for the last 500 years and NEVER PAYING for
even a SINGLE fucking crime.

So SHOVE IT.

Re: Eng V Aus

<5495bf81-e303-40d6-8e53-93f6e1b99ab1@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29105&group=uk.sport.cricket#29105

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 00:04:20 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 08:04 UTC

On 11/5/2023 7:31 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:02:10 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <XnsB0B2BB530...@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
>> <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> writes
>>> Well this will be an interesting test for England.
>> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
>> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
>> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
>>
>> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
>> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
>> |England would probably have chased down - up to 286.
>> --
>> John Hall
>> "Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
>> from coughing."
>> Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)
>
> had to laugh when Root said he wouldnt swap one player in this England side from the Oz side.
> Enjoyed Bairstow getting a duck but I guess in his mind it was a "cheater's" catch :-)
>
> Australia beating England is the biggest rivalry in cricket and maybe in any sport as its been going on for
> way over a 100 years. Pakistan and India is a religious based Country "hate" and not a sporting rivalry at all.
>
> Now we can stop worrying about the WC and start preparing for the next Ashes in Australia. I think this will be the
> hottest ticket in town and the Australian crowds will be ready to serve it up to the Poms.......and the Poms just want to
> beat Oz in Oz and get those Ashes back.

Not many cricket fans outside Aus and England watch Ashes.

The MOST WATCHED sports event in history is India vs Pakistan.

HOW DOES it matter if it is based on religion?

To begin with, it's the EVIL Western White filth who are RESPONSIBLE for
the DIVISION of India into India and Pakistan based on religion,
responsible for NORMALIZING barbaric genocidal religious conversions by
the filthy proselytizing abrahamics, responsible for PLUNDER, GENOCIDES
and RACIAL HATRED of POC for the last 500 years and NEVER PAYING for
even a SINGLE fucking crime.

So SHOVE IT.

Re: Eng V Aus

<f0c8d2a4-f0d2-4ebd-9edc-21c7a3a1c9bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29123&group=uk.sport.cricket#29123

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:29:50 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutton54@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 07:29 UTC

On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 3:57:41 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/5/2023 7:31 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:02:10 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
> >> In message <XnsB0B2BB530...@85.12.62.221>, WhataWonderfulWorld
> >> <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> writes
> >> Probably their best performance of the tournament today, but of course
> >> that's not saying much. Root and Buttler are still desperately out of
> >> form, though, which leaves a big hole in the hear of their batting.
> >>
> >> Zampa was brilliant with the ball, and also his innings was crucial in
> >> boosting Australia's total from a likely 250-odd all out - which
> >> --
> >> John Hall
> >> "Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
> >> from coughing."
> >> Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)
> >
> > had to laugh when Root said he wouldnt swap one player in this England side from the Oz side.
> > Enjoyed Bairstow getting a duck but I guess in his mind it was a "cheater's" catch :-)
> >
> > Australia beating England is the biggest rivalry in cricket and maybe in any sport as its been going on for
> > way over a 100 years. Pakistan and India is a religious based Country "hate" and not a sporting rivalry at all.
> >
> > Now we can stop worrying about the WC and start preparing for the next Ashes in Australia. I think this will be the
> > hottest ticket in town and the Australian crowds will be ready to serve it up to the Poms.......and the Poms just want to
> > beat Oz in Oz and get those Ashes back.
> Not many cricket fans outside Aus and England watch Ashes.
>
> The MOST WATCHED sports event in history is India vs Pakistan.
>
> HOW DOES it matter if it is based on religion?
>
> To begin with, it's the EVIL Western White filth who are RESPONSIBLE for
> the DIVISION of India into India and Pakistan based on religion,
> responsible for NORMALIZING barbaric genocidal religious conversions by
> the filthy proselytizing abrahamics, responsible for PLUNDER, GENOCIDES
> and RACIAL HATRED of POC for the last 500 years and NEVER PAYING for
> even a SINGLE fucking crime.
>
> So SHOVE IT.

oh your poor little fellow, that chip on your shoulder is so heavy that your head can kiss your arse.