I smell like a wet reducing clinic on Columbus Day!

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

SubjectAuthor
* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsmax.it
+* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|+- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsmax.it
|`* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsHamish Laws
| +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| +* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalswlsut...@gmail.com
| |`- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsHamish Laws
| `* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|  `* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsHamish Laws
|   +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   +- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   `- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsJohn Hall
 +* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsmax.it
 | `* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalswlsut...@gmail.com
 |  `* ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsJohn Hall
 |   `- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsAndy Burns
 `- ICC bans trans women from women's internationalsHamish Laws

1
ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<0akpliphndp8dkfa63i0apdd7agenh6heh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29230&group=uk.sport.cricket#29230

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:49:21 +0000
 by: max.it - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:49 UTC

Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
Council.

Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
undertaken.

In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
cricketer to play an official international game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<2b7dbd2d-346d-4f6a-aa46-70355019fc8c@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29232&group=uk.sport.cricket#29232

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:47:56 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:47 UTC

On 11/21/2023 7:49 AM, max.it wrote:

> Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
> women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
> Council.
>
> Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
> women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
> undertaken.
>
> In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
> cricketer to play an official international game.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009

EXCELLENT ruling.

Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<7lrpli5o6n2vo4hf98tgsiiiv439n59f06@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29233&group=uk.sport.cricket#29233

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:55:13 +0000
 by: max.it - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:55 UTC

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:47:56 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 11/21/2023 7:49 AM, max.it wrote:
>>
>> Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
>> women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
>> Council.
>>
>> Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
>> women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
>> undertaken.
>>
>> In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
>> cricketer to play an official international game.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009
>

>EXCELLENT ruling.
>
>Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
>gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
>and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.

I think that could make your man/woman thing the first and last
international trans switch hitter ever.

max.it

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<OIpeBBBqTPXlFwGu@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29235&group=uk.sport.cricket#29235

From: john_nospam@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:20:26 +0000
 by: John Hall - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:20 UTC

In message <0akpliphndp8dkfa63i0apdd7agenh6heh@4ax.com>, max. it
<max@tea.time> writes

>Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
>women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
>Council.
>
>Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
>women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
>undertaken.
>
>In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
>cricketer to play an official international game.
>
>https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009

That has to be the right decision in the interest of fairness.
Transitioning post-puberty won't negate the advantage that they have in
strength and height over most of those who were born female, enabling
them to hit the ball harder and bowl faster.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<37164ecf-873c-478f-b782-7e8da2a84509@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29238&group=uk.sport.cricket#29238

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:51:53 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 05:51 UTC

On 11/21/2023 10:20 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <0akpliphndp8dkfa63i0apdd7agenh6heh@4ax.com>, max. it
> <max@tea.time> writes
>>
>> Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
>> women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
>> Council.
>>
>> Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
>> women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
>> undertaken.
>>
>> In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
>> cricketer to play an official international game.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009
>
> That has to be the right decision in the interest of fairness.
> Transitioning post-puberty won't negate the advantage that they have in
> strength and height over most of those who were born female, enabling
> them to hit the ball harder and bowl faster.

Exactly.

This SIMPLE COMMON SENSE evades the filthy Judges, Academia, Media and
Politicians who are CONTROLLED by the EVIL CIA MI6 ASIS ASIO FBI NSA MI5
DEVIANTS and DECADENT SADISTIC NARCISSISTS.

Secondly, if you noticed, ONLY the westerners are AFFLICTED with these
transgender mental perversions and illnesses.

Africa, Russia, China, India are doing just fine except the occasional
incident.

But I have to admit India is worse than Russia, China and Africa in this
aspect because dumbfuck SLAVISH Indians APE the Westerners who they
PERCEIVE as SUPERIOR ANGELS like they were BRAINWASHED for CENTURIES.

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<9msrlildnd2ukboli48hj2m0q35d2je88f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29240&group=uk.sport.cricket#29240

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:35:01 +0000
 by: max.it - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:35 UTC

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:51:53 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 11/21/2023 10:20 AM, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <0akpliphndp8dkfa63i0apdd7agenh6heh@4ax.com>, max. it
>> <max@tea.time> writes
>>>
>>> Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
>>> women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
>>> Council.
>>>
>>> Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
>>> women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
>>> undertaken.
>>>
>>> In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
>>> cricketer to play an official international game.
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009
>>
>> That has to be the right decision in the interest of fairness.
>> Transitioning post-puberty won't negate the advantage that they have in
>> strength and height over most of those who were born female, enabling
>> them to hit the ball harder and bowl faster.
>

>Exactly.
>
>This SIMPLE COMMON SENSE evades the filthy Judges, Academia, Media and
>Politicians who are CONTROLLED by the EVIL CIA MI6 ASIS ASIO FBI NSA MI5
>DEVIANTS and DECADENT SADISTIC NARCISSISTS.
>
>Secondly, if you noticed, ONLY the westerners are AFFLICTED with these
>transgender mental perversions and illnesses.
>
>Africa, Russia, China, India are doing just fine except the occasional
>incident.
>
>But I have to admit India is worse than Russia, China and Africa in this
>aspect because dumbfuck SLAVISH Indians APE the Westerners who they
>PERCEIVE as SUPERIOR ANGELS like they were BRAINWASHED for CENTURIES.

Most of that stuff is illegal in many African countries. Russia and
China have as many freaks as anywhere else (that's your very dear old
law of averages at work again) but those countries are pretty much
closed states so you won't get any truth from them.

The difference with the west is that it's legal, it's visible, it has
a powerful voting lobby (apparently) and it's gone from a lifestyle
choice that largely went un-noticed to a human right with it's
acceptance enforced on the public and all of the antagonism that comes
with that.

max.it

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<0968bd65-b3ff-4e8d-beb2-8e39febd0becn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29245&group=uk.sport.cricket#29245

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:13:42 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutton54@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:13 UTC

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 11:35:10 PM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:51:53 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:
>
> >On 11/21/2023 10:20 AM, John Hall wrote:
> >> In message <0akpliphndp8dkfa6...@4ax.com>, max. it
> >> <m...@tea.time> writes

> >> That has to be the right decision in the interest of fairness.
> >> Transitioning post-puberty won't negate the advantage that they have in
> >> strength and height over most of those who were born female, enabling
> >> them to hit the ball harder and bowl faster.
> >

> >Exactly.
> >
> >This SIMPLE COMMON SENSE evades the filthy Judges, Academia, Media and
> >Politicians who are CONTROLLED by the EVIL CIA MI6 ASIS ASIO FBI NSA MI5
> >DEVIANTS and DECADENT SADISTIC NARCISSISTS.
> >
> >Secondly, if you noticed, ONLY the westerners are AFFLICTED with these
> >transgender mental perversions and illnesses.
> >
> >Africa, Russia, China, India are doing just fine except the occasional
> >incident.
> >
> >But I have to admit India is worse than Russia, China and Africa in this
> >aspect because dumbfuck SLAVISH Indians APE the Westerners who they
> >PERCEIVE as SUPERIOR ANGELS like they were BRAINWASHED for CENTURIES.
> >
> Most of that stuff is illegal in many African countries. Russia and
> China have as many freaks as anywhere else (that's your very dear old
> law of averages at work again) but those countries are pretty much
> closed states so you won't get any truth from them.
>
> The difference with the west is that it's legal, it's visible, it has
> a powerful voting lobby (apparently) and it's gone from a lifestyle
> choice that largely went un-noticed to a human right with it's
> acceptance enforced on the public and all of the antagonism that comes
> with that.
>
> max.it

the solution is easy for all sports, have men, women and transgender

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<5c083a67-c1c9-4f4d-a0da-2bc289325ad0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29247&group=uk.sport.cricket#29247

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:21:40 -0800 (PST)
From: hamish.laws@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:21 UTC

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 5:26:11 AM UTC+11, John Hall wrote:
> In message <0akpliphndp8dkfa6...@4ax.com>, max. it
> <m...@tea.time> writes
> >
> >Transgender women have been barred from playing in international
> >women's matches under new regulations from the International Cricket
> >Council.
> >
> >Any player who has gone through male puberty will not be eligible for
> >women's internationals regardless of any surgery or treatment
> >undertaken.
> >
> >In September, Canada's Danielle McGahey became the first transgender
> >cricketer to play an official international game.
> >
> >https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67470009
> That has to be the right decision in the interest of fairness.
> Transitioning post-puberty won't negate the advantage that they have in
> strength and height over most of those who were born female, enabling
> them to hit the ball harder and bowl faster.

There's not great evidence of a strength advantage after a couple of years of HRT

Considering transgender women have been allowed into the Olympics since 2004 if there were great advantages it's hard to believe that there wouldn't be at least one transgender woman medalist by now

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<c3350070-9164-4389-b1ef-5bc8aaa0dc29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29248&group=uk.sport.cricket#29248

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:44:56 -0800 (PST)
From: hamish.laws@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 04:44 UTC

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
> gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
> and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.

Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<P4D5+mAWVxXlFwkI@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29249&group=uk.sport.cricket#29249

From: john_nospam@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:03:18 +0000
 by: John Hall - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:03 UTC

In message <0968bd65-b3ff-4e8d-beb2-8e39febd0becn@googlegroups.com>,
"wlsut...@gmail.com" <wlsutton54@gmail.com> writes
>the solution is easy for all sports, have men, women and transgender

That would be ideal. The big snag is that I doubt whether there would be
enough trans people to make it viable.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<ks8mqqF2vbjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29250&group=uk.sport.cricket#29250

From: usenet@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:11:37 +0000
 by: Andy Burns - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:11 UTC

John Hall wrote:

> wlsutton54@gmail.com writes
> >> the solution is easy for all sports, have men, women and transgender
>
> That would be ideal. The big snag is that I doubt whether there would be
> enough trans people to make it viable.

Or indeed, enough spectators ...

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<2d40c04f-2f91-49e2-958f-bcaa328d5c25@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29254&group=uk.sport.cricket#29254

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 07:06:29 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:06 UTC

On 11/22/2023 8:44 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>
>> Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
>> gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
>> and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.
>
> Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...

Humans are nothing but brainwashable animals.

The EVIL ruling class oligarchic elites of Rockefellers, Rothschilds,
Soros, Gates, Larry Fink, Warburgs, Klaus Schwab and CIA NSA MI6 MI5
ASIS ASIO psychopaths are implementing their MASSIVE CONSPIRACY of
turning humans into a GENDERLESS SPECIES by using Media, Academia,
Hollywood, Judiciary, Celebrities etc.

This is WHY there are more WESTERN WHITES who are chopping off their
genitals and transing themselves into 72+ confused genders western
whites created out of their perversions and decadence.

The EVIL elites are also actively brainwashing westerners to change
their genders as part of their DEPOPULATION AGENDA.

Climate scam/hoax they have been peddling for the last few years by
PROMOTING that autistic bitch Greta Thunberg is also part of this
DEPOPULATION AGENDA of the EVIL elites.

None of you know that the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD specifically and the
world in general is being MANIPULATED and DECEIVED by the EVIL ruling
class Illuminati Oligarchs who are DIRECTING the ADVANCEMENT of human
species the WAY THEY WANT.

Edward Bernays is the nephew of Sigmund Freud.

Edward Bernays, (“the father of public relations”), Propaganda, 1928

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and
opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.
Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an
“invisible government” which is the true ruling power of our country. We
are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas
suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<2197cf68-9b58-4e35-aeab-ef2594256ada@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29255&group=uk.sport.cricket#29255

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 08:29:24 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:29 UTC

On 11/22/2023 8:44 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>
>> Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
>> gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
>> and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.
>
> Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...

Club of Rome, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR, Atlantic Council,
Rockefellers Rothschilds Gates Soros Warburgs WEF CIA MI6 ASIS etc RUN
the WORLD, NOT the senile biden or trump or alba or sunak who are all
PUPPETS of the EVIL Deep State.

The EVIL bastards really have DEPOPULATION AGENDA for the world.

It DOESNT MATTER which low IQ clown the public in Aus, UK, USA, Canada,
NZ vote as PMs and Potuses.

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1727665509171122335
Key Club of Rome member, Dennis Meadows, hopes the "necessary"
depopulation of the planet, down to one billion—an 87.5% reduction from
today’s population—can "occur in a civil way".

"The planet can support something like a billion people, maybe two
billion, depending on how much liberty and how much material consumption
you want to have."

"If you want more liberty, and more consumption, you have to have fewer
people. And conversely, you can have more people. I mean, we could even
have eight or nine billion, probably if we have a very strong dictatorship."

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<804d5585-eb64-4033-9a71-b9ee27a1c51cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29256&group=uk.sport.cricket#29256

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:57:52 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutton54@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 04:57 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 3:44:58 PM UTC+11, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> > Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
> > gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
> > and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.
> Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...

Lia Catherine Thomas

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<d066bd88-0e28-4042-a0a9-639c5c06d59an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29257&group=uk.sport.cricket#29257

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:59:57 -0800 (PST)
From: hamish.laws@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 05:59 UTC

On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 3:57:54 PM UTC+11, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 3:44:58 PM UTC+11, Hamish Laws wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > >
> > > Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
> > > gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
> > > and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.
> > Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...
> Lia Catherine Thomas

What, you think she's done hormone replacement therapy and sat out a year to qualify for the women's team to try and become rich and famous?
Before transitioning as a freshman she'd swum the 6th fastest national time in the men's competition.

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<4dfe5b13-72d9-4e75-9e7c-d249324b90f6@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29258&group=uk.sport.cricket#29258

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:34:48 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 06:34 UTC

On 11/22/2023 8:44 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:47:57 AM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>
>> Entire world MUST enforce the same rule and STOP the perverted confused
>> gender white men from chopping of their genitals, transing themselves
>> and competing in women sports to become famous and rich.
>
> Yes, I'm sure men are just lining up to undergo sex reassignment surgery and do a couple of years of HRT before they can try and break into a woman's sports team after losing a lot of speed and strength...

https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
making Russia stronger for it. The west seems to hate the traditional
family unit. They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
failed humans.

The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’

Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<3ebbf750-8c43-4705-b298-5dcbb9b50f9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29259&group=uk.sport.cricket#29259

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:59:52 -0800 (PST)
From: hamish.laws@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 07:59 UTC

On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
> making Russia stronger for it.

Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia
So is getting trade sanctions on your gas when you're almost entirely dependent upon fossil fuel exports...

>The west seems to hate the traditional family unit.

No, most of the West just doesn't want to force people into it if they don't want to.

>They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
> promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
> and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
> failed humans.

You aren't really in a position to talk about what promotes mental illness

> The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.

Yeah, what not to do.

> https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
> Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’
>
> Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<710f2e23-8d49-44cc-a983-2ff5bf9000e6@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29260&group=uk.sport.cricket#29260

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 01:51:20 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:51 UTC

On 11/23/2023 11:59 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
>> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
>> making Russia stronger for it.
>
> Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia
> So is getting trade sanctions on your gas when you're almost entirely dependent upon fossil fuel exports...

You are another TYPICAL BRAINWASHED western LOW IQ clown.

Isn't getting rich with their OWN natural resources SUPERIOR to YOU
WHITES MASSACRING TENS OF MILLIONS OF NON-WHITES, PLUNDERING and RAPING
THEM and STEALING THEIR WEALTH, COUNTRIES and CONTINENTS?

Without LYING, DECEIVING and STEALING everybody's wealth, YOU westerners
will be sucking cocks and drinking semen to make money and SURVIVE.

Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies
The Best Journalists Are Persecuted And Despised: Notes From The Edge Of
The Narrative Matrix
https://www.caitlinjohnst.one/p/the-best-journalists-are-persecuted

Russia KILLED 500k+ Ukrainian nazis supported and promoted by the CROSS
DRESSING CONFUSED GENDER disease infested cocks and anuses sucking, shit
eating, semen drinking US Govt/NATO CIA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO COWARD CUCKS
and EMERGED VICTOR.

The COWARD Western cucks already concluded that Russia WON in Ukraine
DESPITE hundreds of BLACK MAILING SANCTIONS but keep DECEIVING the world
to THINK that Ukraine/NATO cucks won TO SAVE FACE.

American economy is COMPLETELY DEPENDENT on MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
which is WHY the EVIL american whites keep it ALIVE with NON-STOP WARS
around the world and MASSACRING millions of people with SMILE, SHAKE
HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL Modus Operandi.

Look at the how dumbfuck australians REALIZED that they have NO CHOICE
but to SUCK Chinese dicks and started making overtures to IMPROVE trade
with China AFTER the COWARD NATO fucks got HUMILIATED and LOST in Ukraine.

Western Whites are a RACE OF fucking PUSSIES and COWARDS which is why
YOU NEVER FIGHT ANY powerful nation yourself.

Western Whites NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front because whites are a
RACE of FILTHY COWARDS who use DECEPTION as their MAIN WEAPON.

It's their fucking FILTHY EVIL DNA.

White CUNTS delude themselves that western men are BRAVE when in REALITY
they are fucking COWARDS and PUSSIES who will CRY VICTIM and SUFFER from
PTSD if some one just PINCHES them.

THIS IS YOU WHITES.

Caucasians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

EVIL US Govt is a million times MORE DECEPTIVE today than caucasians
were 500 years ago.

EVERYTHING about EVIL US Govt is "Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and
KILL", Modus Operandi.

Brainwash the public with "covertly controlled MSM 24x7" about the
"Virtues of Democracy and Freedoms", and STEALTHILY IMPLEMENT a stasi
gestapo dystopic tyranny behind the public's backs.

>> The west seems to hate the traditional family unit.
>
> No, most of the West just doesn't want to force people into it if they don't want to.

The EVIL perverted decadent deviant WEST is BRAINWASHING the public to
CHANGE their genders.

There is NO difference in FORCING some one and DECEIVING some one to
ACHIEVE the END OBJECTIVE.

Since Western WHITES MASTERED the ART of LYING and DECEPTION 500 years
ago, they PREFER those METHODS instead of violence on their public.

>> They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
>> promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
>> and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
>> failed humans.
>
> You aren't really in a position to talk about what promotes mental illness

You CLOWN,

I already LOGICALLY PROVED a zillion times that I am a UNIQUE HUMAN
BEING on this planet with THIRD EYE and ESP gifts, who APPEAR delusional
to the 8 billion human FILTH whose existence I find VERY HARD to TOLERATE.

But you DIDN'T GET IT because you are a TYPICAL molecule sized brained
western white with MOUNTAIN SIZED UNDESERVING EGO.

You think you are very intelligent BY DEFAULT because you are WHITE.

LMAO.

Look at yourself in the mirror and see HOW DUMB YOU ARE to think that
there is DEMOCRACY in Australia when in REALITY you LIVE IN FEAR of even
UTTERING the WORDS ASIS ASIO aka your REAL GOVT.

You whites DON'T UNDERSTAND your OWN DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

>> The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.
>
> Yeah, what not to do.

You have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of geopolitics and the MENTALITY of your FELLOW
EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL BLOODTHIRSTY "THIEVING WHITES" who INSTIGATED
Ukraine to fight and WEAKEN Russia so the EVIL WHITE THIEVES can
SUBJUGATE Russia and CONTROL and PLUNDER its $70 TRILLION commodity wealth.

You are a DESCENDENT of BRITISH THIEVES who STOLE australia from the
NATIVE INDIGENOUS ABORIGINES.

NO WONDER you SUPPORT your fellow WHITE THIEVES to PLUNDER INFERIOR
SLAVIC Russian Whites.

THIEVERY is in YOUR DNA.

You Western Whites DON'T have even an IOTA OF RESPECTABLE CHARACTER TRAIT.

NOT EVEN AN IOTA.

Here are FACTS which your WHITE DNA will NEVER ACCEPT.

Russia has earned €158 billion from oil and gas since start of the war
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/economy/article/2022/09/06/russia-has-earned-158-billion-euros-from-oil-and-gas-since-start-of-the-war_5995981_19.html

>> https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
>> Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’
>>
>> Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

IF the NAIVE and TOLERANT aborigines USED this STANDARD whites used for
themselves, and MASSACRED EVERY WHITE THIEF the moment they stepped foot
on Australia, you WOULDN'T have even been born.

SO THANK the ABORIGINES for being VERY TOLERANT and NICE to YOUR BLOOD
THIRSTY ANCESTOR RACIST THIEVES.

White Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars
https://abcn.ws/3pEVGIT
https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<759b0002-2d3b-4f81-b716-24ff32164082@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29261&group=uk.sport.cricket#29261

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 01:58:03 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:58 UTC

On 11/23/2023 11:59 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
>> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
>> making Russia stronger for it.
>
> Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia
> So is getting trade sanctions on your gas when you're almost entirely dependent upon fossil fuel exports...
>
>> The west seems to hate the traditional family unit.
>
> No, most of the West just doesn't want to force people into it if they don't want to.
>
>> They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
>> promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
>> and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
>> failed humans.
>
> You aren't really in a position to talk about what promotes mental illness
>>
>> The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.
>
> Yeah, what not to do.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
>> Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’
>>
>> Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

This is YOU FILTHY EVIL WHITE RACE.

NOT EVEN an ATOM of respectable DNA.

The ONLY TIME you WHITES DON'T LIE, DECEIVE, MANIPULATE, TWIST, SPIN,
STEAL, POISON and BACK STAB is when ALL your ORIFICES are OCCUPIED with
COCKS.

Look at HOW this TYPICAL CUNNING WHITE CUNT "TWISTS, SPINS and LIES".

It's your FUCKING FILTHY EVIL DNA.

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1727979425084371104
Speaking at the UN, WEF Young Global Leader and former PM of New
Zealand, Jacinda Ardern, declares free speech a "weapon of war", in the
globalist war against so-called "disinformation"―i.e. any information
that exposes the agenda for global control by unelected globalist
technocrats.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=q_4Cjki3SOM

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<03eb31d8-5b39-4608-9f9a-93e0750445b6@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29262&group=uk.sport.cricket#29262

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 02:12:29 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:12 UTC

On 11/23/2023 11:59 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
>> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
>> making Russia stronger for it.
>
> Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia
> So is getting trade sanctions on your gas when you're almost entirely dependent upon fossil fuel exports...
>
>> The west seems to hate the traditional family unit.
>
> No, most of the West just doesn't want to force people into it if they don't want to.
>
>> They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
>> promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
>> and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
>> failed humans.
>
> You aren't really in a position to talk about what promotes mental illness
>>
>> The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.
>
> Yeah, what not to do.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
>> Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’
>>
>> Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

You THINK these CONFUSED GENDER CROSS DRESSING LIPSTICK WEARING cocks
loving Western CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS Whites have the balls
to FIGHT Russia or any powerful nation like China.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You whites are an AMUSING SPECIES.

The "ONLY THING REAL" about western whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
EXPERTISE regardless of their GENDERS and AGE.

People mistakenly think that intelligence agents look like Tom Cruise
and Daniel Craig when in REALITY, they LOOK LIKE THESE "THINGS".

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO AGENT GOING TO WORK
https://imgbox.com/KHMBdHk6

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO AGENT GOING ON "ROMANTIC VACATION"
https://imgbox.com/nquGtRJ3

PATRIOTIC CROSS DRESSING CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Agents
https://imgbox.com/Fbf2Ytkb

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO PEDOPHILES and DEVIANTS LURING A GIRL
https://imgbox.com/PbQMp3zR

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents ACTING out their DOG FANTASIES AT HOME
https://imgbox.com/5tUj4l6U

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents meeting for weekend POTLUCK PARTY
https://imgbox.com/sw2ajWIR

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents AUDITIONING FOR TRANS ROLES IN
HOLLYWOOD
https://imgbox.com/XFebQV6Z

WHITE American GENERALS and ADMIRALS DISCUSSING BEST WAY TO SUCK COCKS
https://imgbox.com/OwIkz5aA

WHITE AMERICAN "MEN" CONTESTING for "MISS AMERICA"
https://imgbox.com/zf7AMoeF

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents BEGGING straight men to FUCK THEM
https://imgbox.com/gWNkjTIf

CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO agents TRANSING and BREAST FEEDING babies
https://imgbox.com/JUD3tPEO

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON

At the current rate of american men coming out as gays, trans and the
other 100+ confused genders Western Whites CREATED out of their
PERVERSIONS and DECADENCE, there WON'T be a straight white man left in a
couple of decades.

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<08be5d89-f2d2-4e2a-881e-aff08a2d7b0e@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29264&group=uk.sport.cricket#29264

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 10:03:03 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:03 UTC

On 11/23/2023 11:59 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
>> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
>> making Russia stronger for it.
>
> Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia
> So is getting trade sanctions on your gas when you're almost entirely dependent upon fossil fuel exports...

Cross dressing US govt/NATO coward cucks LOST. Russia HUMILIATED the
fucking western white COWARDS who LIVE IN FEAR OF DEATH their entire
lives like they are BRAINWASHED by their EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
cross dressing coward cucks.
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1728447661710225535

VERY EASY to INTIMIDATE the entire cock sucking US Govt/NATO CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO faggots and transgenders.

>> The west seems to hate the traditional family unit.
>
> No, most of the West just doesn't want to force people into it if they don't want to.
>
>> They call it oppressive and patriarchal. The west instead
>> promotes lgbtq, abortion, single or split family homes, same sex parents
>> and other degeneracy that all leads to mental illnesses and ultimately
>> failed humans.
>
> You aren't really in a position to talk about what promotes mental illness
>>
>> The west can learn a lot from Russia 🇷🇺.
>
> Yeah, what not to do.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1727668318377492714
>> Putin declares ‘Year of the Family’
>>
>> Russia will devote 2024 to promoting families and traditional values

Re: ICC bans trans women from women's internationals

<ed00aa2e-6997-4196-a938-4e54bdbb659c@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29273&group=uk.sport.cricket#29273

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 04:48:11 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:48 UTC

On 11/23/2023 11:59 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:34:51 PM UTC+11, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/DravenNoctis/status/1727896038906671347
>> Putin seems to be doing everything the opposite of the west and it is
>> making Russia stronger for it.
>
> Yes, invading Ukraine and getting their arse kicked is massively helping Russia

Even the PATHOLOGICALLY LYING Amrikkkan media ADMITTED US Govt/NATO
cross dressing CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS COWARDS got their ARSE
KICKED and HUMILIATED in front of the world.

I said here LONG TIME BACK that Russian MEN are BRAVE and Western whites
are COWARD CUCKS who NEVER fight anybody from the front except tiny weak
nations like Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan etc.

VERY EEEAAASSSYYY to "INTIMIDATE" the filthy US Govt/NATO barbaric
COWARD THIEVES.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1726622797118804153
Morning Joe admits Ukraine has lost the war against Russia.

Public humiliation is here now.

Public surrender is getting close.