Q: What's hard going in and soft and sticky coming out? A: Chewing gum.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / The story of a cheat

SubjectAuthor
* The story of a cheatmax.it
`* The story of a cheatwlsut...@gmail.com
 +* The story of a cheatmax.it
 |`* The story of a cheatFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 | `* The story of a cheatmax.it
 |  +* The story of a cheatFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |  |`* The story of a cheatmax.it
 |  | `* The story of a cheatFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |  |  `- The story of a cheatguypers
 |  `- The story of a cheatFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `- The story of a cheatjack fredricks

1
The story of a cheat

<4lg5pitm8e21236t9l7tqtmjm51i18o21p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29390&group=uk.sport.cricket#29390

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: The story of a cheat
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2024 13:54:48 +0000
 by: max.it - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 13:54 UTC

The early brawler, the reformed sage, the repeat offender, the
penitent observer of silence, the strategist, the troublemaker, the
king of the kids, the petulant self-justifier, the granular cricket
analyst, the late-career paragon.

Apparently if you call him a cheat you "are generally marked by less
originality and understanding of nuance."

The writer is Australian and it appears he has beened educated in the
Australian cricket version of the Hasbara. A bit like how the entire
team stood firm behind Curran and his appeal when he clearly was
wrong.

From all of the writer's words Warner will be be remembered for the
words he didn't use. Asshole and cheat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67414003

max.it

Re: The story of a cheat

<583b8581-abb8-4596-b269-0320e6df6740n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29403&group=uk.sport.cricket#29403

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:12:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The story of a cheat
From: wlsutton54@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 23:12 UTC

On Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 12:54:53 AM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
> The early brawler, the reformed sage, the repeat offender, the
> penitent observer of silence, the strategist, the troublemaker, the
> king of the kids, the petulant self-justifier, the granular cricket
> analyst, the late-career paragon.
>
> Apparently if you call him a cheat you "are generally marked by less
> originality and understanding of nuance."
>
> The writer is Australian and it appears he has beened educated in the
> Australian cricket version of the Hasbara. A bit like how the entire
> team stood firm behind Curran and his appeal when he clearly was
> wrong.
>
> From all of the writer's words Warner will be be remembered for the
> words he didn't use. Asshole and cheat.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67414003
>

> max.it

others have cheated and got away with a smack on the wrist ie. a certain Pommy Captain who had dirt in his pockets.
He well and truly paid the price for his actions

Still hope he fails this test because he is one dumb fuck , I guess we could call him max.it 2

Maybe its old age but I find it hard to really like any members of the Oz team but they are still a cut above the poms

Re: The story of a cheat

<slsbpi926nhjfvn949fplmr6cemn3vpskl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29404&group=uk.sport.cricket#29404

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 23:56:59 +0000
 by: max.it - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 23:56 UTC

On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:12:27 -0800 (PST), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
<wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 12:54:53?AM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
>> The early brawler, the reformed sage, the repeat offender, the
>> penitent observer of silence, the strategist, the troublemaker, the
>> king of the kids, the petulant self-justifier, the granular cricket
>> analyst, the late-career paragon.
>>
>> Apparently if you call him a cheat you "are generally marked by less
>> originality and understanding of nuance."
>>
>> The writer is Australian and it appears he has beened educated in the
>> Australian cricket version of the Hasbara. A bit like how the entire
>> team stood firm behind Curran and his appeal when he clearly was
>> wrong.
>>
>> From all of the writer's words Warner will be be remembered for the
>> words he didn't use. Asshole and cheat.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67414003
>>

>> max.it
>
>others have cheated and got away with a smack on the wrist ie. a certain Pommy Captain who had dirt in his pockets.
>He well and truly paid the price for his actions

Whataboutery is the ignoramus of discussion.

>Still hope he fails this test because he is one dumb fuck , I guess we could call him max.it 2

Why would you ever hope that someone fails? You're really an expert
dumb fuck with years of dumb fucking experience but I'm sure nobody
hopes that you fail. In fact I'm pretty sure nobody even gives a
tuppenny fuck whether youv'e been punched or bored.

>Maybe its old age but I find it hard to really like any members of the Oz team but they are still a cut above the poms

Australians and English are all cheeks of the same arsehole.

max.it

Re: The story of a cheat

<46ee6c4b-5eca-4d31-a909-ac28895b2b1d@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29407&group=uk.sport.cricket#29407

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:19:45 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:19 UTC

On 1/3/2024 3:56 PM, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:12:27 -0800 (PST), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
> <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 12:54:53?AM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
>>> The early brawler, the reformed sage, the repeat offender, the
>>> penitent observer of silence, the strategist, the troublemaker, the
>>> king of the kids, the petulant self-justifier, the granular cricket
>>> analyst, the late-career paragon.
>>>
>>> Apparently if you call him a cheat you "are generally marked by less
>>> originality and understanding of nuance."
>>>
>>> The writer is Australian and it appears he has beened educated in the
>>> Australian cricket version of the Hasbara. A bit like how the entire
>>> team stood firm behind Curran and his appeal when he clearly was
>>> wrong.
>>>
>>> From all of the writer's words Warner will be be remembered for the
>>> words he didn't use. Asshole and cheat.
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67414003
>>>

>>> max.it
>>
>> others have cheated and got away with a smack on the wrist ie. a certain Pommy Captain who had dirt in his pockets.
>> He well and truly paid the price for his actions
>
> Whataboutery is the ignoramus of discussion.
>

>> Still hope he fails this test because he is one dumb fuck , I guess we could call him max.it 2
>
> Why would you ever hope that someone fails? You're really an expert
> dumb fuck with years of dumb fucking experience but I'm sure nobody
> hopes that you fail. In fact I'm pretty sure nobody even gives a
> tuppenny fuck whether youv'e been punched or bored.
>

>> Maybe its old age but I find it hard to really like any members of the Oz team but they are still a cut above the poms
>>

> Australians and English are all cheeks of the same arsehole.
>
> max.it

https://twitter.com/dfertl/status/1742585037948645657
Frank Kitson, mastermind of Britain’s ‘dirty war’ in the north of
Ireland, has died aged 97.
His brutality - in Ireland, the Mau Mau rebellion, the ‘Malayan
Emergency’, & Cyprus’ EOKA uprising - was notorious, & unrepentant.
A blood-stained claw of Britain’s crumbling empire.

Re: The story of a cheat

<fsidpi5m7thaq0u2sfdgo3fsegc7fk0qm0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29413&group=uk.sport.cricket#29413

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 15:24:08 +0000
 by: max.it - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:24 UTC

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:19:45 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 1/3/2024 3:56 PM, max.it wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:12:27 -0800 (PST), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
>> <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> others have cheated and got away with a smack on the wrist ie. a certain Pommy Captain who had dirt in his pockets.
>>> He well and truly paid the price for his actions
>>
>> Whataboutery is the ignoramus of discussion.
>>

>>> Still hope he fails this test because he is one dumb fuck , I guess we could call him max.it 2
>>
>> Why would you ever hope that someone fails? You're really an expert
>> dumb fuck with years of dumb fucking experience but I'm sure nobody
>> hopes that you fail. In fact I'm pretty sure nobody even gives a
>> tuppenny fuck whether youv'e been punched or bored.
>>

>>> Maybe its old age but I find it hard to really like any members of the Oz team but they are still a cut above the poms
>>>

>> Australians and English are all cheeks of the same arsehole.
>>
>> max.it
>

>https://twitter.com/dfertl/status/1742585037948645657
>Frank Kitson, mastermind of Britain’s ‘dirty war’ in the north of
>Ireland, has died aged 97.
>His brutality - in Ireland, the Mau Mau rebellion, the ‘Malayan
>Emergency’, & Cyprus’ EOKA uprising - was notorious, & unrepentant.
>A blood-stained claw of Britain’s crumbling empire.

How to lose an empire and keep losing, by Frank Kitson.

The lesson is ever repeating and seems never ending - You can never
win against a competent, confident and motivated resistence and you
can bomb away an idea.

When the Irish republicans say 'tiocfaidh ár lá', they have an
aspiration. When the Ulster Loyalists say 'no surrender' they have no
aspiration, they occupied and won't give way. The loyalist aspiration
was fulfilled in 1921 when Northern Ireland was invented.

max.it

Re: The story of a cheat

<e848b607-457c-4988-b3fd-1dc0f672337f@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29419&group=uk.sport.cricket#29419

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:10:28 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:10 UTC

On 1/4/2024 7:24 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:19:45 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/3/2024 3:56 PM, max.it wrote:

>>> Whataboutery is the ignoramus of discussion.

>>> Why would you ever hope that someone fails? You're really an expert
>>> dumb fuck with years of dumb fucking experience but I'm sure nobody
>>> hopes that you fail. In fact I'm pretty sure nobody even gives a
>>> tuppenny fuck whether youv'e been punched or bored.

>>> Australians and English are all cheeks of the same arsehole.
>>>
>>> max.it
>>

>> https://twitter.com/dfertl/status/1742585037948645657
>> Frank Kitson, mastermind of Britain’s ‘dirty war’ in the north of
>> Ireland, has died aged 97.
>> His brutality - in Ireland, the Mau Mau rebellion, the ‘Malayan
>> Emergency’, & Cyprus’ EOKA uprising - was notorious, & unrepentant.
>> A blood-stained claw of Britain’s crumbling empire.
>>

> How to lose an empire and keep losing, by Frank Kitson.
>
> The lesson is ever repeating and seems never ending - You can never
> win against a competent, confident and motivated resistence and you
> can bomb away an idea.
>
> When the Irish republicans say 'tiocfaidh ár lá', they have an
> aspiration. When the Ulster Loyalists say 'no surrender' they have no
> aspiration, they occupied and won't give way. The loyalist aspiration
> was fulfilled in 1921 when Northern Ireland was invented.

https://twitter.com/ecomarxi/status/1743189607179538686
This is incredible, to be fair.

Palestine, colonised by Britain.
South Africa, colonised by Britain.
Ireland, colonised by Britain.

Then an Irish lawyer defends a South African filing against Israel—and a
British lawyer steps up to defend the colonialists.

https://twitter.com/coniinthegarden/status/1743186828599906393
Brit defending genocide, and Irish defending the genocided.

> max.it

Re: The story of a cheat

<cbbc373c-9292-4629-9c66-f72554887e0a@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29420&group=uk.sport.cricket#29420

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:11:07 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:11 UTC

Re: The story of a cheat

<a8rfpilmsp7qnvrggobaodcjnr470e8ctl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29422&group=uk.sport.cricket#29422

From: max@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 12:04:40 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 12:04 UTC

On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:10:28 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 1/4/2024 7:24 AM, max.it wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:19:45 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>>> https://twitter.com/dfertl/status/1742585037948645657
>>> Frank Kitson, mastermind of Britain’s ‘dirty war’ in the north of
>>> Ireland, has died aged 97.
>>> His brutality - in Ireland, the Mau Mau rebellion, the ‘Malayan
>>> Emergency’, & Cyprus’ EOKA uprising - was notorious, & unrepentant.
>>> A blood-stained claw of Britain’s crumbling empire.
>>>

>> How to lose an empire and keep losing, by Frank Kitson.
>>
>> The lesson is ever repeating and seems never ending - You can never
>> win against a competent, confident and motivated resistence and you
>> can bomb away an idea.
>>
>> When the Irish republicans say 'tiocfaidh ár lá', they have an
>> aspiration. When the Ulster Loyalists say 'no surrender' they have no
>> aspiration, they occupied and won't give way. The loyalist aspiration
>> was fulfilled in 1921 when Northern Ireland was invented.
>>

>https://twitter.com/ecomarxi/status/1743189607179538686
>This is incredible, to be fair.
>
>Palestine, colonised by Britain.
>South Africa, colonised by Britain.
>Ireland, colonised by Britain.
>
>Then an Irish lawyer defends a South African filing against Israel—and a
>British lawyer steps up to defend the colonialists.
>

>https://twitter.com/coniinthegarden/status/1743186828599906393
>Brit defending genocide, and Irish defending the genocided.
>
>> max.it

Britain had already promised Palestine to Lord Rothschild as a
homeland for Jewish people before the fall of the Ottoman empire.
This was even though France and Russia were involved and France would
have happily undertaken the Palestinian mandate.

I've heard some load of religious bullshit about the middle east
recently.
When the Israeli PM announced vthat the Palestinians are "Amelakites"
then that means in their Abrahamic mythology that Hamas are Amelakites
and they can shape shift and do all manner of magic. They can even
change into animals and babies and escape - Think about what the
mythology tells them.
Some have said Gaza is Gog Magog and that the Palestinians are the
hoards that are kept behind the great wall.

We are watching life being made to fit mythology and line up with
superstition in order to further the aims of conceited and greedy
people.

Google: Netanyahu,the Rebbe, messiah, and you can read about just how
much dangerous shit is going on.

max.it

Re: The story of a cheat

<1cc3dc17-2ebe-4b76-843a-ddf3f89ba797@america.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29426&group=uk.sport.cricket#29426

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 10:32:57 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 18:32 UTC

On 1/5/2024 4:04 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:10:28 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/2024 7:24 AM, max.it wrote:

>>> How to lose an empire and keep losing, by Frank Kitson.
>>>
>>> The lesson is ever repeating and seems never ending - You can never
>>> win against a competent, confident and motivated resistence and you
>>> can bomb away an idea.
>>>
>>> When the Irish republicans say 'tiocfaidh ár lá', they have an
>>> aspiration. When the Ulster Loyalists say 'no surrender' they have no
>>> aspiration, they occupied and won't give way. The loyalist aspiration
>>> was fulfilled in 1921 when Northern Ireland was invented.
>>>

>> https://twitter.com/ecomarxi/status/1743189607179538686
>> This is incredible, to be fair.
>>
>> Palestine, colonised by Britain.
>> South Africa, colonised by Britain.
>> Ireland, colonised by Britain.
>>
>> Then an Irish lawyer defends a South African filing against Israel—and a
>> British lawyer steps up to defend the colonialists.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/coniinthegarden/status/1743186828599906393
>> Brit defending genocide, and Irish defending the genocided.
>>
>>> max.it
>
> Britain had already promised Palestine to Lord Rothschild as a
> homeland for Jewish people before the fall of the Ottoman empire.
> This was even though France and Russia were involved and France would
> have happily undertaken the Palestinian mandate.
>
> I've heard some load of religious bullshit about the middle east
> recently.
> When the Israeli PM announced vthat the Palestinians are "Amelakites"
> then that means in their Abrahamic mythology that Hamas are Amelakites
> and they can shape shift and do all manner of magic. They can even
> change into animals and babies and escape - Think about what the
> mythology tells them.
> Some have said Gaza is Gog Magog and that the Palestinians are the
> hoards that are kept behind the great wall.
>
> We are watching life being made to fit mythology and line up with
> superstition in order to further the aims of conceited and greedy
> people.
>
> Google: Netanyahu,the Rebbe, messiah, and you can read about just how
> much dangerous shit is going on.
>
> max.it

Rothschild's FAMILY RUNS UK and US Govts from behind.

Elections and Democracy in US UK are just a SHAM to DECEIVE the naive
public.

“Intelligence Agencies” started with International Banking.
https://twitter.com/HarrisonHSmith/status/1743334265662947560

Re: The story of a cheat

<773e3d71-d0a4-48a6-b416-5cf2b146da89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29431&group=uk.sport.cricket#29431

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 03:23:53 -0800 (PST)
From: jzfredricks@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:23 UTC

On Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 9:12:29 AM UTC+10, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> others have cheated and got away with a smack on the wrist ie. a certain Pommy Captain who had dirt in his pockets.

It wasn't even against the Laws.

Unlike sandpapergate.

Where they are similar is the player/s lied when questioned.

Re: The story of a cheat

<2cc8dee3-c263-4f2b-810e-0d5f77b04bfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29438&group=uk.sport.cricket#29438

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 06:35:24 -0800 (PST)
From: gapp111@gmail.com (guypers)
 by: guypers - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:35 UTC

On Friday, January 5, 2024 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-5, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 1/5/2024 4:04 AM, max.it wrote:
> > On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:10:28 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> > <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:

> >> https://twitter.com/ecomarxi/status/1743189607179538686
> >> This is incredible, to be fair.
> >>
> >> Palestine, colonised by Britain.
> >> South Africa, colonised by Britain.
> >> Ireland, colonised by Britain.
> >>
> >> Then an Irish lawyer defends a South African filing against Israel—and a
> >> British lawyer steps up to defend the colonialists.
> >>

> >> https://twitter.com/coniinthegarden/status/1743186828599906393
> >> Brit defending genocide, and Irish defending the genocided.

> > Britain had already promised Palestine to Lord Rothschild as a
> > homeland for Jewish people before the fall of the Ottoman empire.
> > This was even though France and Russia were involved and France would
> > have happily undertaken the Palestinian mandate.
> >
> > I've heard some load of religious bullshit about the middle east
> > recently.
> > When the Israeli PM announced vthat the Palestinians are "Amelakites"
> > then that means in their Abrahamic mythology that Hamas are Amelakites
> > and they can shape shift and do all manner of magic. They can even
> > change into animals and babies and escape - Think about what the
> > mythology tells them.
> > Some have said Gaza is Gog Magog and that the Palestinians are the
> > hoards that are kept behind the great wall.
> >
> > We are watching life being made to fit mythology and line up with
> > superstition in order to further the aims of conceited and greedy
> > people.
> >
> > Google: Netanyahu,the Rebbe, messiah, and you can read about just how
> > much dangerous shit is going on.
> >
> > max.it
> Rothschild's FAMILY RUNS UK and US Govts from behind.
>
> Elections and Democracy in US UK are just a SHAM to DECEIVE the naive
> public.
>

> “Intelligence Agencies” started with International Banking.
> https://twitter.com/HarrisonHSmith/status/1743334265662947560

Not the Rockefellers, Mellons, Hunts, Waltons, etc? Proetstants giving upmpower? Lol