From: maus@deb2.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: chocolate
Date: 9 Dec 2023 15:45:28 GMT
 by: maus - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:45 UTC

Thursday being an important day in the memory of my life, I had several
visitors, and employed the old tactic of opening the first box (not
botox!) of chocalates, and kinda distributed them to each in turn.

Today I have what could be eupher* be called an `upset stomach'. Is
there a connection?. (I can supply two pictures if anyone wants them)

greymausg@mail.com
Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and quartered is more than they deserve.
BringBack(Bonking)Boris..

Re: chocolate

<2i59ni934q5jgo04jqqnra5bq0d4j42ltr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29562&group=uk.rec.sheds#29562

From: hubops@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: chocolate
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 11:36:56 -0500
 by: hubops@ccanoemail.com - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:36 UTC

On 9 Dec 2023 15:45:28 GMT, maus <maus@deb2.org> wrote:

>Thursday being an important day in the memory of my life, I had several
>visitors, and employed the old tactic of opening the first box (not
>botox!) of chocalates, and kinda distributed them to each in turn.
>
>Today I have what could be eupher* be called an `upset stomach'. Is
>there a connection?. (I can supply two pictures if anyone wants them)

Congrats / condolences on your important day.
I've recently taken an unhealthy shine to these
dark choco + almond big bars ..

https://www.zehrs.ca/dark-chocolate-bar-with-almonds/p/20303954_EA

... when broken into their bite-sized bits.
John T.

Re: chocolate

<ktjjgvF7ttkU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29563&group=uk.rec.sheds#29563

From: chrisnd@privacy.net (chrisnd@privacy.net)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:38:55 +0000
 by: chrisnd@privacy.net - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:38 UTC

On 09/12/2023 15:45, maus wrote:
> Thursday being an important day in the memory of my life, I had several
> visitors, and employed the old tactic of opening the first box (not
> botox!) of chocalates, and kinda distributed them to each in turn.
>
> Today I have what could be eupher* be called an `upset stomach'. Is
> there a connection?. (I can supply two pictures if anyone wants them)
>

> greymausg@mail.com
> Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and quartered is more than they deserve.
> BringBack(Bonking)Boris..

lactose intolerance?

Chris

Re: chocolate

<slrnun9cfr.eu1.maus@deb2.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29564&group=uk.rec.sheds#29564

From: maus@deb2.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: 9 Dec 2023 18:29:15 GMT
 by: maus - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 18:29 UTC

On 2023-12-09, chrisnd@privacy.net <chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:
> On 09/12/2023 15:45, maus wrote:
>> Thursday being an important day in the memory of my life, I had several
>> visitors, and employed the old tactic of opening the first box (not
>> botox!) of chocalates, and kinda distributed them to each in turn.
>>
>> Today I have what could be eupher* be called an `upset stomach'. Is
>> there a connection?. (I can supply two pictures if anyone wants them)
>>

>> greymausg@mail.com
>> Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and quartered is more than they deserve.
>> BringBack(Bonking)Boris..
>>
> lactose intolerance?
>
> Chris

I tend to believe that all those allergies are bull[allerges], just
keeping off chocolates until nollig na mna. Ta for the replies.

--
greymausg@mail.com
Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and quartered is more than they deserve.
BringBack(Bonking)Boris..

Re: chocolate

<kto7ghFe0ubU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29601&group=uk.rec.sheds#29601

From: chrisnd@privacy.net (chrisnd@privacy.net)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:44:33 +0000
 by: chrisnd@privacy.net - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:44 UTC

On 09/12/2023 18:29, maus wrote:
> On 2023-12-09, chrisnd@privacy.net <chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:
>> On 09/12/2023 15:45, maus wrote:
>>> Thursday being an important day in the memory of my life, I had several
>>> visitors, and employed the old tactic of opening the first box (not
>>> botox!) of chocalates, and kinda distributed them to each in turn.
>>>
>>> Today I have what could be eupher* be called an `upset stomach'. Is
>>> there a connection?. (I can supply two pictures if anyone wants them)
>>>

>>> greymausg@mail.com
>>> Death to the Influencers, hung, drawn and quartered is more than they deserve.
>>> BringBack(Bonking)Boris..
>>>
>> lactose intolerance?
>>
>> Chris
>

> I tend to believe that all those allergies are bull[allerges], just
> keeping off chocolates until nollig na mna. Ta for the replies.

There is, of course, an important difference between an allergy and an
intolerance*. However, in my case following an endoscopy, I had to give
up (most) cheese and (milk) chocolate.

40% of the world's population is unable to properly digest lactose
except (maybe) in early childhood.

HTH

Chris
*The former may kill you, the latter is unlikely to - but, if ignored,
can lead to other problems which 'may shorten life'.