The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first. -- Blaise Pascal

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

SubjectAuthor
* Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtJNugent
+* Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtswldx...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtswldx...@gmail.com
| `- Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtSpike
+- Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtSpike
`- Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend courtswldx...@gmail.com

1
Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<5a0f6754-d924-4591-91ef-b6d4bccb068cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29775&group=uk.rec.cycling#29775

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 08:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:58 UTC

Remember the driver who did not turn up in court for hitting a cyclist?

Police are searching for a 35-year-old man from Barnstaple. Harry Kerwick is wanted by Devon and Cornwall Police after he failed to attend court in relation to a report of robbery.

After failing to locate Kerwick the police are now appealing to the public in helping track him down. He is described as of small build with brown hair and around 5ft 2 in height.

A photo of Kerwick can be viewed above. He was last seen in Essex on Monday, April 10. He is also believed to have links to London and Scotland.
If you see Kerwick police advise you not to approach him and instead to call 999, quoting reference number 50230138696.

A police statement reads: Police are seeking the public’s help to trace a 35-year-old man from Barnstaple. Harry Kerwick is wanted after failing to appear at court in relation to a report of robbery.

"Enquiries have been made by police to locate him and officers are now appealing to the public for information on his whereabouts. Kerwick is described as of small build with brown hair and is around 5ft 2in tall.

"He was last known to be in the Essex area, on Monday 10 April. He is also believed to have links to London and Scotland. Anyone who sees Kerwick is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999, quoting reference number 50230138696."

Police also say information can be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/barnstaple-man-wanted-police-after-8515444

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<kep0hpFk73cU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29784&group=uk.rec.cycling#29784

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 17:47:53 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 16:47 UTC

> Remember the driver who did not turn up in court for hitting a cyclist?

No.

> Police are searching for a 35-year-old man from Barnstaple. Harry Kerwick is wanted by Devon and Cornwall Police after he failed to attend court in relation to a report of robbery.
>
> After failing to locate Kerwick the police are now appealing to the public in helping track him down. He is described as of small build with brown hair and around 5ft 2 in height.
>
> A photo of Kerwick can be viewed above. He was last seen in Essex on Monday, April 10. He is also believed to have links to London and Scotland.
> If you see Kerwick police advise you not to approach him and instead to call 999, quoting reference number 50230138696.
>
> A police statement reads: Police are seeking the public’s help to trace a 35-year-old man from Barnstaple. Harry Kerwick is wanted after failing to appear at court in relation to a report of robbery.
>
> "Enquiries have been made by police to locate him and officers are now appealing to the public for information on his whereabouts. Kerwick is described as of small build with brown hair and is around 5ft 2in tall.
>
> "He was last known to be in the Essex area, on Monday 10 April. He is also believed to have links to London and Scotland. Anyone who sees Kerwick is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999, quoting reference number 50230138696."
>
> Police also say information can be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
>
> https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/barnstaple-man-wanted-police-after-8515444

Is this guy a chav-cyclist?

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<7c6d6b01-5473-4b38-adc6-8416c3561416n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29789&group=uk.rec.cycling#29789

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 17:02 UTC

QUOTE: He is described as of small build with brown hair and around 5ft 2 in height. ENDS

HAHA - SMALL MAN SYNDROME!

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<kepg0nFmhlmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29805&group=uk.rec.cycling#29805

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 12 Jun 2023 21:11:51 GMT
 by: Spike - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:11 UTC

> Remember the driver who did not turn up in court for hitting a cyclist?

No, but I’m sure you’ll repost the story several times, if you have not
done so already.

Why have you posted the report below, which is about a court case of
someone charged with robbery?

--
Spike

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<fa312a3e-b7a3-48dd-8c25-3515faca41f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29812&group=uk.rec.cycling#29812

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 23:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:30 UTC

On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 6:02:55 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: He is described as of small build with brown hair and around 5ft 2 in height. ENDS
>
> HAHA - SMALL MAN SYNDROME!

QUOTE: Police urge members of the public not to approach Harry Kerwick. ENDS

Why not? I'm a whole foot taller than this little squirt - what's he gonna do?

https://i2-prod.plymouthherald.co.uk/incoming/article8515583.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_EB_DCM_12_06_23_WantedMan.jpg

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<keqs8sFsuukU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29814&group=uk.rec.cycling#29814

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 13 Jun 2023 09:47:08 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:47 UTC

> On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 6:02:55 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>> QUOTE: He is described as of small build with brown hair and around 5ft 2 in height. ENDS
>>
>> HAHA - SMALL MAN SYNDROME!
>
> QUOTE: Police urge members of the public not to approach Harry Kerwick. ENDS
>
> Why not? I'm a whole foot taller than this little squirt - what's he gonna do?

Sue the f**k out of you?

> https://i2-prod.plymouthherald.co.uk/incoming/article8515583.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_EB_DCM_12_06_23_WantedMan.jpg

--
Spike

Re: Barnstaple man wanted by police after failing to attend court

<713f6554-b78d-4671-a9ed-e21422bb2531n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29817&group=uk.rec.cycling#29817

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 03:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 10:39 UTC

QUOTE: After failing to locate Kerwick the police are now appealing to the public in helping track him down. ENDS

So you are asking for more videos from cyclists in the area?
Won't that upset the gammon brigade for being "sneaky"?