If he had only learnt a little less, how infinitely better he might have taught much more!

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: 3rd test Ranchi

SubjectAuthor
* 3rd test Ranchimiked
+* Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
|`* Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
| +* Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
| |`- Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
| `- Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
`* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
 +* Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
 |+* Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
 ||`* Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
 || +* Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
 || |`* Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
 || | `* Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
 || |  `- Re: 3rd test Ranchimiked
 || `- Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
 |`- Re: 3rd test RanchiMad Hamish
 +- Re: 3rd test RanchiJohn Hall
 `* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
  `* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
   +- Re: 3rd test Ranchimax.it
   `* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
    `* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
     +* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
     |`- Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
     `* Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North
      `- Re: 3rd test RanchiDavid North

Pages:12
Re: 3rd test Ranchi

<l4gvp9F6q8aU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29920&group=uk.sport.cricket#29920

From: nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: 3rd test Ranchi
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:43:36 +0000
<l4amttF7nvjU1@mid.individual.net>
<fdac420f-532a-4093-b103-c2df83364ffb@america.com>
<l4dc7qFjtarU1@mid.individual.net>
<6bcd3974-5a1e-4eb5-8d32-508dd0206a3f@america.com>
 by: David North - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:43 UTC

On 01/03/2024 09:03, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 2/29/2024 10:51 PM, David North wrote:

>>> Is this yahoo sports reporter ALSO a tabloid type for calling ashes
>>> test umpire errors, "SHOCKING"?
>>
>> The word 'shocking' does not appear anywhere in the report.
>

> Clutching at straws.

Eh? You said that the reporter called the errors 'shocking', when he
didn't. You were plain wrong.

--
David North

Click here to read the complete article