From: dmike204@yahoo.co.uk (miked)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: 523 runs
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:25:13 +0000
 by: miked - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:25 UTC

I've never watched an IPL match but the hyderabad vs mumbai produced 523 runs
off 40 overs. I dunno if they shortened the boundaries [hbad is a pretty big
stadium i think] but they hit 38 6s between them. Hbad needed 278 and were
up to the rate for the 1st 10 overs, but 'only' managed 96 off the last 10.
With the T20 WC coming up soon after the IPL, i spect many international
players will go to the caribbean more or less straight from the IPL.

mike