If some people didn't tell you, you'd never know they'd been away on vacation.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesSpike
+* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesSpike
|`* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
|  +- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
|  +- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesSpike
|  `* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
|   +- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesSpike
|   `* Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spacesswldx...@gmail.com
|    +- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesJNugent
|    `- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesSimon Mason
`- Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking SpacesJNugent

1
Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<a1059e03-aa27-48c6-8c66-f73eca2b4594n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30516&group=uk.rec.cycling#30516

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 03:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:40 UTC

One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel Farage – champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.

His target: Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey.

“He is no good. It is time he was sacked,” the former leader of the populist UK Independence Party ranted in a video tweet Thursday.

“He didn’t see inflation coming … Now, rates are going to soar, and anybody with borrowings is going to pay the price,” he said.

“This bloke is a total incompetent.”

The tirade came just hours before the Bank of England did, indeed, increase its policy rate by half a percentage point to 5 per cent, escalating its uphill battle against Britain’s serious inflation problem. The U.K. inflation rate was 8.7 per cent in May, among the highest in the industrialized world. It’s nearly double Canada’s rate. It’s 2.6 percentage points higher than the euro zone average.

Mr. Farage’s bit of political theatre likely made him seem pretty clever to his supporters, staunch euro-skeptics who voted in 2016 to pull Britain out of the European Union. Mr. Farage even sprinkled some Brexit ideology into his anti-Bailey mix, arguing that what the country really needed in a central bank boss was “a Brexiteer … someone who believed in making us competitive.”

But his offensive is a smokescreen. He wants to deflect blame from where it clearly belongs: on Brexit itself.

Britain’s withdrawal from the European trade bloc is a major contributor to the country’s sad inflation story. It has exacerbated strains on supply chains and labour markets throughout the recovery from the COVID-19 recession. It has created new cross-border complications and paperwork headaches for importers. The effect has been to pile additional costs onto an already steeply inflationary global environment.

As British voters cool on Brexit, U.K. softens tone towards EU

The damage is most readily apparent in Britain’s soaring food prices. Year-over-year food inflation was 18.4 per cent in May, down only slightly from the peak of 19.2 per cent in March. (By comparison, Canada’s food inflation in April – the latest figures available – was 8.3 per cent.) In the past few months, the British have endured the highest food inflation in 45 years.

Food prices throughout Europe have soared in the past year; Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and unfavourable crop-growing weather have hurt the entire region. Still, Britain’s food inflation rate is far above the euro area’s average of 13.7 per cent in May.

Researchers at the London School of Economics recently dug into price data to quantify the proportion of food inflation attributable to Brexit effects.. They looked at food products that were more exposed to imports from EU countries prior to the Brexit referendum of 2016, compared with products that have less EU import exposure.

Prior to Brexit, there was little difference in inflation between the two groups. Since then, price increases have been notably steeper for high-EU-exposure foods. That trend has accelerated markedly since the Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the U.K. and the EU took effect at the beginning of 2021, effectively marking the end of Britain’s membership in the EU trade bloc.

The LSE analysis found that of Britain’s 25-per-cent increase in food prices since the end of 2019, nearly one-third can be attributed to the Brexit split. Just since January of 2022, the researchers estimated, foods more exposed to EU imports have risen 3.5 percentage points more than the less-exposed group.

The researchers said that these inflationary effects “were entirely driven by products with high non-tariff barriers.” This refers to cross-border restrictions such as regulatory and sanitary standards, labelling requirements and customs inspections that can significantly slow trade flows and add costs, and are particularly intensive for foods such as meat and cheese. Within the EU, members have mutual exemptions from many such measures; outside of the EU, British consumers must shoulder these costly trade barriers.

Beyond non-tariff barriers, Brexit has also added to Britain’s labour shortages, as the free movement of in-demand workers from EU countries has ended. A study from the Centre for European Reform estimated that Brexit has cost the British labour market more than 300,000 workers. Extreme tightness in the labour market has fuelled wage inflation: Three-month wage growth was running at an annual rate of more than 7 per cent in April.

Now, clearly, Brexit isn’t to blame for all of this mess. As Canadians know all too well, Britain holds no monopoly on high inflation, or strained labour markets or rising interest rates. But Brexit has absolutely added to the economic pressures, and misery, that have left Britain in considerably worse shape than many of its global peers.

“Brexit did not cause all of the UK’s economic problems, but it made almost all of them worse,” said Adam Posen, head of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, a U.S. think tank, in an op-ed in the Financial Times last week.

Several British grocers limit sales of some vegetables amid shortages

Lord knows that Andrew Bailey – along with central bankers in many other countries, including Canada – has a share of the blame for misreading early inflation signs and acting later than he should have to raise interest rates. But mistakes in a complicated economic time are one thing; the self-inflicted wound of Brexit is something else entirely.

Nigel Farage and his Brexiteer bedfellows seduced Brits with unsubstantiated claims and unrealistic promises, and this is the price the country is paying. If Mr. Farage insists on laying blame, he might start by looking in a mirror.

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kg01uvFm39eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30518&group=uk.rec.cycling#30518

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 27 Jun 2023 12:11:11 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:11 UTC

See what I mean about some people not growing up as they age?

Well illustrated by the imperatives of fighting lost battles and an
inability to see anything other that what agrees with their schoolchild
philosophy, as exemplified by yet another one-sided post.

> One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel Farage –
> champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.
>
> His target: Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey.
>
> “He is no good. It is time he was sacked,” the former leader of the
> populist UK Independence Party ranted in a video tweet Thursday.
>
> “He didn’t see inflation coming … Now, rates are going to soar, and
> anybody with borrowings is going to pay the price,” he said.
>
> “This bloke is a total incompetent.”
>
> The tirade came just hours before the Bank of England did, indeed,
> increase its policy rate by half a percentage point to 5 per cent,
> escalating its uphill battle against Britain’s serious inflation problem.
> The U.K. inflation rate was 8.7 per cent in May, among the highest in the
> industrialized world. It’s nearly double Canada’s rate. It’s 2.6
> percentage points higher than the euro zone average.
>
> Mr. Farage’s bit of political theatre likely made him seem pretty clever
> to his supporters, staunch euro-skeptics who voted in 2016 to pull
> Britain out of the European Union. Mr. Farage even sprinkled some Brexit
> ideology into his anti-Bailey mix, arguing that what the country really
> needed in a central bank boss was “a Brexiteer … someone who believed in
> making us competitive.”
>
> But his offensive is a smokescreen. He wants to deflect blame from where
> it clearly belongs: on Brexit itself.
>
> Britain’s withdrawal from the European trade bloc is a major contributor
> to the country’s sad inflation story. It has exacerbated strains on
> supply chains and labour markets throughout the recovery from the
> COVID-19 recession. It has created new cross-border complications and
> paperwork headaches for importers. The effect has been to pile additional
> costs onto an already steeply inflationary global environment.

You forgot to mention that “…. strains on supply chains and labour markets
throughout the recovery from the COVID-19 recession” was global rather tn
parochial.

Honestly, can’t you see through this one-sided stuff?

> As British voters cool on Brexit, U.K. softens tone towards EU
>
> The damage is most readily apparent in Britain’s soaring food prices.
> Year-over-year food inflation was 18.4 per cent in May, down only
> slightly from the peak of 19.2 per cent in March. (By comparison,
> Canada’s food inflation in April – the latest figures available – was 8.3
> per cent.) In the past few months, the British have endured the highest
> food inflation in 45 years.
>
> Food prices throughout Europe have soared in the past year; Russia’s
> invasion of Ukraine and unfavourable crop-growing weather have hurt the
> entire region. Still, Britain’s food inflation rate is far above the euro
> area’s average of 13.7 per cent in May.

> Researchers at the London School of Economics

It’s not hard to work out where the LSE lies on the political spectrum…

> recently dug into price data to quantify the proportion of food
inflation attributable to Brexit effects. They looked at food products that
were more exposed to imports from EU countries prior to the Brexit
referendum of 2016, compared with products that have less EU import
exposure.

> Prior to Brexit, there was little difference in inflation between the two
> groups. Since then, price increases have been notably steeper for
> high-EU-exposure foods. That trend has accelerated markedly since the
> Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the U.K. and the EU took effect
> at the beginning of 2021, effectively marking the end of Britain’s
> membership in the EU trade bloc.
>
> The LSE analysis found that of Britain’s 25-per-cent increase in food
> prices since the end of 2019, nearly one-third can be attributed to the
> Brexit split. Just since January of 2022, the researchers estimated,
> foods more exposed to EU imports have risen 3.5 percentage points more
> than the less-exposed group.
>
> The researchers said that these inflationary effects “were entirely
> driven by products with high non-tariff barriers.” This refers to
> cross-border restrictions such as regulatory and sanitary standards,
> labelling requirements and customs inspections that can significantly
> slow trade flows and add costs, and are particularly intensive for foods
> such as meat and cheese. Within the EU, members have mutual exemptions
> from many such measures; outside of the EU, British consumers must
> shoulder these costly trade barriers.

Buyfrom outside the EU, then you don’t have to be jerked about because of
their “If you leave, we will hurt you” philosophy.

--
Spike

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<08c1525e-c858-4bd2-8a41-d10b17daf672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30519&group=uk.rec.cycling#30519

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 05:50:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:50 UTC

On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 11:40:24 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
QUOTE: > One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel Farage – champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.

> His target: Bank of England Governor. ENDS

Farage is the offensive one - clueless as per usual and wrong.
All Frogface has done has wrecked the economy and the GBP.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzoWfNuWYAQjCsO?format=jpg&name=medium

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kg0e9hFnuclU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30525&group=uk.rec.cycling#30525

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 27 Jun 2023 15:41:37 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 15:41 UTC

> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 11:40:24 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: > One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel
> Farage – champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.
>>
>> His target: Bank of England Governor. ENDS
>
> Farage is the offensive one - clueless as per usual and wrong.
> All Frogface has done has wrecked the economy and the GBP.

One man, all on his own, did that?

There must be many politicians looking up and saying “Einmal solche Macht
in meinen Händen zu Haben!”

> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzoWfNuWYAQjCsO?format=jpg&name=medium

--
Spike

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<0247299a-f507-427b-aaec-1c898e900f9en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30528&group=uk.rec.cycling#30528

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:31 UTC

On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1:50:10 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 11:40:24 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: > One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel Farage – champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.
> >
> > His target: Bank of England Governor. ENDS
>
> Farage is the offensive one - clueless as per usual and wrong.
> All Frogface has done has wrecked the economy and the GBP.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzoWfNuWYAQjCsO?format=jpg&name=medium

Follow the money - they have.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kgo2sgFe2u3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30930&group=uk.rec.cycling#30930

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:54:07 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 14:54 UTC

On 27/06/2023 11:40 am, swldx...@gmail.com [the Chief Chav] wrote:

> One day after another dismaying U.K. inflation report, Nigel Farage – champion of Brexit, current TV talk show host – went on a Twitter offensive.
> His target: Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey.
> “He is no good. It is time he was sacked,” the former leader of the populist UK Independence Party ranted in a video tweet Thursday.
> “He didn’t see inflation coming … Now, rates are going to soar, and anybody with borrowings is going to pay the price,” he said.
> “This bloke is a total incompetent.”

Not really. That was Carney - the self-sworn enemy of savings account
holders.

Bailey has actually presided over the start of a return towards sanity
on interest rates and returns on deposits.

> The tirade came just hours before the Bank of England did, indeed, increase its policy rate by half a percentage point to 5 per cent, escalating its uphill battle against Britain’s serious inflation problem. The U.K. inflation rate was 8.7 per cent in May, among the highest in the industrialized world. It’s nearly double Canada’s rate. It’s 2.6 percentage points higher than the euro zone average.
> Mr. Farage’s bit of political theatre likely made him seem pretty clever to his supporters, staunch euro-skeptics who voted in 2016 to pull Britain out of the European Union. Mr. Farage even sprinkled some Brexit ideology into his anti-Bailey mix, arguing that what the country really needed in a central bank boss was “a Brexiteer … someone who believed in making us competitive.”
> But his offensive is a smokescreen. He wants to deflect blame from where it clearly belongs: on Brexit itself.

Is that why other European countries have also had similar inflation and
similar rate increases to combat said inflation?

> Britain’s withdrawal from the European trade bloc is a major contributor to the country’s sad inflation story. It has exacerbated strains on supply chains and labour markets throughout the recovery from the COVID-19 recession. It has created new cross-border complications and paperwork headaches for importers. The effect has been to pile additional costs onto an already steeply inflationary global environment.
> As British voters cool on Brexit, U.K. softens tone towards EU
> The damage is most readily apparent in Britain’s soaring food prices. Year-over-year food inflation was 18.4 per cent in May, down only slightly from the peak of 19.2 per cent in March. (By comparison, Canada’s food inflation in April – the latest figures available – was 8.3 per cent.) In the past few months, the British have endured the highest food inflation in 45 years.
> Food prices throughout Europe have soared in the past year; Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and unfavourable crop-growing weather have hurt the entire region.

Oh...?

Not just the UK, then?

> Still, Britain’s food inflation rate is far above the euro area’s average of 13.7 per cent in May.
> Researchers at the London School of Economics recently dug into price data to quantify the proportion of food inflation attributable to Brexit effects. They looked at food products that were more exposed to imports from EU countries prior to the Brexit referendum of 2016, compared with products that have less EU import exposure.
> Prior to Brexit, there was little difference in inflation between the two groups. Since then, price increases have been notably steeper for high-EU-exposure foods. That trend has accelerated markedly since the Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the U.K. and the EU took effect at the beginning of 2021, effectively marking the end of Britain’s membership in the EU trade bloc.
> The LSE analysis found that of Britain’s 25-per-cent increase in food prices since the end of 2019, nearly one-third can be attributed to the Brexit split. Just since January of 2022, the researchers estimated, foods more exposed to EU imports have risen 3.5 percentage points more than the less-exposed group.
> The researchers said that these inflationary effects “were entirely driven by products with high non-tariff barriers.” This refers to cross-border restrictions such as regulatory and sanitary standards, labelling requirements and customs inspections that can significantly slow trade flows and add costs, and are particularly intensive for foods such as meat and cheese. Within the EU, members have mutual exemptions from many such measures; outside of the EU, British consumers must shoulder these costly trade barriers.
> Beyond non-tariff barriers, Brexit has also added to Britain’s labour shortages, as the free movement of in-demand workers from EU countries has ended. A study from the Centre for European Reform estimated that Brexit has cost the British labour market more than 300,000 workers. Extreme tightness in the labour market has fuelled wage inflation: Three-month wage growth was running at an annual rate of more than 7 per cent in April.
> Now, clearly, Brexit isn’t to blame for all of this mess.

Oh... right.

Write it down, Master Secretary: "...clearly, Brexit isn't to blame for
all of this mess...".

> As Canadians know all too well, Britain holds no monopoly on high inflation, or strained labour markets or rising interest rates. But Brexit has absolutely added to the economic pressures, and misery, that have left Britain in considerably worse shape than many of its global peers.
> “Brexit did not cause all of the UK’s economic problems, but it made almost all of them worse,” said Adam Posen, head of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, a U.S. think tank, in an op-ed in the Financial Times last week.
> Several British grocers limit sales of some vegetables amid shortages
> Lord knows that Andrew Bailey – along with central bankers in many other countries, including Canada – has a share of the blame for misreading early inflation signs and acting later than he should have to raise interest rates.

Yes, there's that.

But God loves a sinner who comes to repentance. An unrepentant sinner
(Carney, for instance), not so much.

> But mistakes in a complicated economic time are one thing; the self-inflicted wound of Brexit is something else entirely.
> Nigel Farage and his Brexiteer bedfellows seduced Brits with unsubstantiated claims and unrealistic promises, and this is the price the country is paying. If Mr. Farage insists on laying blame, he might start by looking in a mirror.

Where do the Amsterdam parking spaces come into your rant above?

You DID write it yourself, didn't you?

You certainly haven't credited it to anyone else, even though it does
read as quite a bit above your IQ grade.

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<27aaabd7-4aad-47c1-81dd-4f5f8cd551f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30935&group=uk.rec.cycling#30935

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 08:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:24 UTC

> Follow the money - they have.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900

These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<955b3829-cfc8-491a-af45-5ce2ea9ce6b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30940&group=uk.rec.cycling#30940

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:38 UTC

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XTdAdWYAAxI1R?format=jpg&name=medium

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kgo62qFeiq0U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30944&group=uk.rec.cycling#30944

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 6 Jul 2023 15:48:42 GMT
 by: Spike - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:48 UTC

>> Follow the money - they have.
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900
>
> These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium

And where is the photo of the typical morons who couldn’t think for
themselves and see even after 43 years how corrupt the EU had become. Their
accounting system didn’t even have simple double-entry bookkeeping! No
wonder independent accountants wouldn’t sign off the EU’s accounts. And
people actually voted for more of the same! How dim…

--
Spike

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<29366e08-8c37-476d-bbe4-99dca0324272n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30946&group=uk.rec.cycling#30946

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 09:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:01 UTC

On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 4:24:42 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Follow the money - they have.
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900
> These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium

I forgot these racist twats.
Thick as mince.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XYv8EXwAM9DS7?format=jpg&name=medium

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kgo715Fen6sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30950&group=uk.rec.cycling#30950

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 6 Jul 2023 16:04:53 GMT
 by: Spike - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:04 UTC

> On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 4:24:42 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Follow the money - they have.
>>>
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900
>> These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium
>
> I forgot these racist twats.
> Thick as mince.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XYv8EXwAM9DS7?format=jpg&name=medium

What’s ’racist’ about winning two World Wars and a Referendum?

--
Spike

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<b16ea8f7-c92a-479a-ba37-2f98f1cf14f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30956&group=uk.rec.cycling#30956

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 09:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:09 UTC

On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 5:01:55 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 4:24:42 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Follow the money - they have.
> > >
> > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzpJQIwXwAYhKPB?format=jpg&name=900x900
> > These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium
> I forgot these racist twats.
> Thick as mince.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XYv8EXwAM9DS7?format=jpg&name=medium

Can't even spell either - C2DE thicko.

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<kgo9stFf59fU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30957&group=uk.rec.cycling#30957

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 17:53:48 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:53 UTC

On 06/07/2023 05:09 pm, swldx...@gmail.com wrote [the Chief Chav] :

>>> These are the typical morons who voted to ruin the UK.
>
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XQQBYX0AEiFTu?format=jpg&name=medium
>
>> I forgot these racist twats.
>> Thick as mince.
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XYv8EXwAM9DS7?format=jpg&name=medium
>
> Can't even spell either - C2DE thicko.

Oh... the irony!

Re: Why Amsterdam is Removing 10,000 Parking Spaces

<bfe7a3d8-3af3-4d55-910c-c6d29caed58en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30961&group=uk.rec.cycling#30961

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 10:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer2022@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 17:05 UTC

> > I forgot these racist twats.
> > Thick as mince.
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0XYv8EXwAM9DS7?format=jpg&name=medium
> Can't even spell either - C2DE thicko.