From: maus@debian.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: EU and more.
Date: 1 Feb 2024 15:49:28 GMT
 by: maus - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:49 UTC

The HD in my thinkpad died yesterday. On to Amazon, which for many
refurbished says it will not send to my address (.ie). one place will,
but tells me that as it is an international transaction, there will be
customs. Germany, an EU country. Cancelled everything. Would the UK
rejoin the EU?. Hardly worth while, as most eople would not notice.

--
greymausg@mail.com
"Boris, our once and future PM."

Re: EU and more.

<xn0ohkcic5cjmdi00n@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31315&group=uk.rec.sheds#31315

From: jgnewsid@outlook.com (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: EU and more.
Date: 1 Feb 2024 17:42:42 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 17:42 UTC

On 01/02/2024 in message <slrnurnfc8.gja.maus@debian.org> maus wrote:

>The HD in my thinkpad died yesterday. On to Amazon, which for many
>refurbished says it will not send to my address (.ie). one place will,
>but tells me that as it is an international transaction, there will be
>customs. Germany, an EU country. Cancelled everything. Would the UK
>rejoin the EU?. Hardly worth while, as most eople would not notice.

They give SSDs away with Corn Flakes, do you need something special?

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
If you ever find something you like buy a lifetime supply because they