Reporter: "How did you like school when you were growing up, Yogi?" Yogi Berra: "Closed."

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

SubjectAuthor
* Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attackswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attackSpike
`* Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attackswldx...@gmail.com
 +- Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attackSpike
 `- Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attackswldx...@gmail.com

1
Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

<c1ee35d2-56b7-4f81-8316-c6f614b48606n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31363&group=uk.rec.cycling#31363

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:04 UTC

A cyclist was left with several injuries after he suffered a road rage attack on a busy Hull street.

The man was cycling down Beverley Road at around 6.50pm on Tuesday July 11 when he got into an argument with a motorist. When the cyclist stopped, the driver got out and assaulted him, causing injuries to his head and upper body.

Humberside Police are now looking for the driver involved and are appealing to the public for information and for witnesses to come forward.

A spokesman for the force said: "It is reported at around 6.50pm that a man was cycling along Beverley Road in Hull when a verbal altercation is believed to have taken place between him and a man driving a vehicle alongside him.

"The cyclist and the car came to a stop near Trafalgar Street when the driver is believed to have exited his vehicle and assaulted the cyclist, causing injuries to his head and upper body. The suspect is thought to have fled the scene in what has been described as a silver car and we are now appealing to anyone who may have any information to please come forward.

"Our enquiries are currently ongoing and we would appeal to anyone who was in the area around the time of the incident, or anyone who has CCTV or dashcam footage that may assist, to please contact us on our non-emergency number 101, quoting reference 23*100645."

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/cyclist-suffers-head-injuries-hull-8607233

Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

<khns2rFig45U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31369&group=uk.rec.cycling#31369

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 18 Jul 2023 16:14:19 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:14 UTC

This story reminds me of Michael van twErp’s “Don’t touch me, matey, or
I’ll put you on the ground” - probably still available on his YouTube
channel.

--
Spike

Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

<78a7650e-779f-4062-9644-b2581ba351d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31374&group=uk.rec.cycling#31374

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:55 UTC

QUOTE: A spokesman for the force said: "It is reported at around 6.50pm that a man was cycling along Beverley Road in Hull when a verbal altercation is believed to have taken place between him and a man driving a vehicle alongside him. ENDS

What was Jason Wells doing in Hull?

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/06/02/16/jason-wells.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp

Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

<kho0d0Fj5odU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31380&group=uk.rec.cycling#31380

From: Aero.Spike@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 18 Jul 2023 17:28:00 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:28 UTC

> QUOTE: A spokesman for the force said: "It is reported at around 6.50pm
> that a man was cycling along Beverley Road in Hull when a verbal
> altercation is believed to have taken place between him and a man driving
> a vehicle alongside him. ENDS
>
> What was Jason Wells doing in Hull?
>
> https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/06/02/16/jason-wells.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp

Déja vu…again…

--
Spike

Re: Cyclist suffers head injuries in Hull road rage attack

<09d0ccd7-dce6-4462-8ef6-df7dd7a55ac1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31383&group=uk.rec.cycling#31383

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:36 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 5:55:37 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: A spokesman for the force said: "It is reported at around 6.50pm that a man was cycling along Beverley Road in Hull when a verbal altercation is believed to have taken place between him and a man driving a vehicle alongside him. ENDS
>
> What was Jason Wells doing in Hull?
>
> https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/06/02/16/jason-wells.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp

All the time in the world to argue the toss as usual.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2015/06/01/17/angry5.jpg?quality=75&width=640&auto=webp