Keep cool.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

SubjectAuthor
* Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseJNugent
+- Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseSpike
`* Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseswldx...@gmail.com
 +- Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseJNugent
 `* Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseswldx...@gmail.com
  +- Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseJNugent
  `- Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chaseswldx...@gmail.com

1
Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<83790c9d-3b06-4ed5-8d45-0f4d4632e325n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31745&group=uk.rec.cycling#31745

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 06:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:27 UTC

Three men have been convicted of murdering a cyclist with machetes or large knives after knocking him down in a stolen car.

Kyron Lee, 21, was slashed or stabbed 14 times in Slough, Berkshire, in October 2022, prosecutors said.

Khalid Nur, 21, and Mohammed Elgamri, 19, were convicted by a jury at Reading Crown Court. Yaqhub Mussa, 22, previously pleaded guilty.

Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked.

Yakoub Tarafi, 19, was found not guilty of two counts of assisting an offender.

The convicted defendants are due to be sentenced on 1 September.

Prosecutor Michael Shaw previously told the jury Mr Lee was killed in a "planned execution".

The victim was sent flying over the roof of the car when it hit him in Earls Lane at about 20:45 BST on 2 October, Mr Shaw said.

The prosecutor said: "He got up and ran. The attackers, having stabbed him in the street where he fell, gave chase.

"He was murdered in effectively a planned execution... with multiple machetes or large knives."

Mr Lee died at the scene after suffering injuries to his chest, leg, head and arm, the court was told.

Elgamri, a university student of Gallions Reach, London, most likely struck the final and fatal leg wound in Waterman Court, the jury heard.

Nur, of Graylands Close, Slough, was stopped at an airport after trying to leave the country, Mr Shaw said.

Mussa, 22, of Daylesford Grove, pleaded guilty two days before the trial started.

A court hearing for Mr Seedahmed, of Surrey Avenue, Slough, has been scheduled for 11 August.

Two other Slough men face separate trials over the murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-66328248

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<kihuq9Fq3s2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31746&group=uk.rec.cycling#31746

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 14:40:25 +0100
 by: JNugent - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:40 UTC

> Three men have been convicted of murdering a cyclist with machetes or large knives after knocking him down in a stolen car.
>
> Kyron Lee, 21, was slashed or stabbed 14 times in Slough, Berkshire, in October 2022, prosecutors said.
>
> Khalid Nur, 21, and Mohammed Elgamri, 19, were convicted by a jury at Reading Crown Court. Yaqhub Mussa, 22, previously pleaded guilty.
>
> Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked.
>
> Yakoub Tarafi, 19, was found not guilty of two counts of assisting an offender.
>
> The convicted defendants are due to be sentenced on 1 September.
>
> Prosecutor Michael Shaw previously told the jury Mr Lee was killed in a "planned execution".
>
> The victim was sent flying over the roof of the car when it hit him in Earls Lane at about 20:45 BST on 2 October, Mr Shaw said.
>
> The prosecutor said: "He got up and ran. The attackers, having stabbed him in the street where he fell, gave chase.
>
> "He was murdered in effectively a planned execution... with multiple machetes or large knives."
>
> Mr Lee died at the scene after suffering injuries to his chest, leg, head and arm, the court was told.
>
> Elgamri, a university student of Gallions Reach, London, most likely struck the final and fatal leg wound in Waterman Court, the jury heard.
>
> Nur, of Graylands Close, Slough, was stopped at an airport after trying to leave the country, Mr Shaw said.
>
> Mussa, 22, of Daylesford Grove, pleaded guilty two days before the trial started.
>
> A court hearing for Mr Seedahmed, of Surrey Avenue, Slough, has been scheduled for 11 August.
>
> Two other Slough men face separate trials over the murder.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-66328248

That's a far-fetched connection to chav-bikes.

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<kihuubFq61sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31748&group=uk.rec.cycling#31748

From: aero.spike@btinternet.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 28 Jul 2023 13:42:35 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:42 UTC

“Prosecutor Michael Shaw previously told the jury Mr Lee was killed in a
"planned execution".”

So this wasn’t an accident, it was a deliberate. The BBC is a little shy on
reporting on the reason for the execution.

--
Spike

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<3ab833b8-387c-4497-bd1f-edc67c21e5a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31755&group=uk.rec.cycling#31755

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 08:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:11 UTC

QUOTE: Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked. ENDS

Should have fessed up early doors as we say in the trade.

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<kii4t1Fr39tU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31761&group=uk.rec.cycling#31761

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:24:17 +0100
 by: JNugent - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:24 UTC

> QUOTE: Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked. ENDS

> Should have fessed up early doors as we say in the trade.

Don't keep impersonating police officers or lawyers.

Both are an offence, M'Lud (not that you ought to need telling).

Anyway, it's a retrial, not a guilty verdict.

He might not actually be guilty and a just might yet decide that (or
vice-versa*). It's how justice works, M'Lud.

[* That's Latin, M'Lud. But you know that.]

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<793fa6b6-7647-4b92-8ef1-f1caf3bbc6d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31763&group=uk.rec.cycling#31763

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 08:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:27 UTC

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:11:53 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked. ENDS
>
> Should have fessed up early doors as we say in the trade.

Apart from that poor chap who was jailed for 17 years for a crime he did not commit.

Still, it shut the pro-death penalty Brextard gammons up for a few days.

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<kii5agFr39tU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31764&group=uk.rec.cycling#31764

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:31:28 +0100
 by: JNugent - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:31 UTC

> On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:11:53 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> QUOTE: Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked. ENDS
>>
>> Should have fessed up early doors as we say in the trade.
>
> Apart from that poor chap who was jailed for 17 years for a crime he did not commit.
>
> Still, it shut the pro-death penalty Brextard gammons up for a few days.

The death penalty did not apply to rape.

But I suppose we all knew that there'd be a few idiots around who didn't
know that. So thanks for the confirmation.

Re: Kyron Lee: Three men guilty of murdering cyclist after chase

<0c79bacc-5b08-4566-8853-ed78170d1cb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31769&group=uk.rec.cycling#31769

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 09:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:55 UTC

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:27:12 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:11:53 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > QUOTE: Fras Seedahmed, 18, faces a murder retrial after the jury was deadlocked. ENDS
> >
> > Should have fessed up early doors as we say in the trade.
> Apart from that poor chap who was jailed for 17 years for a crime he did not commit.
>
> Still, it shut the pro-death penalty Brextard gammons up for a few days.

Stefan Kiszko, Barry George, Birmingham Six, Timothy Evans, George Kelly, Mahmood Hussein Mattan, Derek Bentley, George Thatcher, Andrew Evans, Liam Holden, Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, Guildford Four and Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold, Harry MacKenney, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Cardiff Newsagent Three, Cardiff Three, M25 Three, Christy Walsh, Eddie Gilfoyle, Sally Clark, Donna Anthony, Victor Nealon, Siôn Jenkins, Angela Cannings, Barri White, Suzanne Holdsworth, Sam Hallam, Ched Evans, Oval Four - all were wrongly convicted and some were hanged, despite being innocent.