There are three things I have always loved and never understood -- art, music, and women.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclist

SubjectAuthor
* Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclistswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclistJNugent
`- Re: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclistswldx...@gmail.com

1
Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclist

<60edaf08-f917-4d49-a870-208270bb7432n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31886&group=uk.rec.cycling#31886

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 08:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclist
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 15:58 UTC

TWO people are due to be sentenced after leaving a teenage cyclist in a critical condition following a hit and run.

Vinny Pomery and Elisha Wyeth have appeared in court in connection with the crash on Commercial Road in May last year.

The victim, a 17-year-old boy, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital in a critical condition.

Pomery was behind the wheel of a Ford Kuga when he hit the boy at around 12.13am on May 8, 2022.

The 25-year-old, of Beacon Close, Rownhams has since pleaded guilty to failing to stop after a crash, driving with no insurance, driving without a licence and using a motor vehicle/trailer in a condition likely to cause danger.

He also admitted two more charges of driving with no insurance and without a licence referring to offences committed on the same day while driving a Vauxhall Vivaro in Rownhams.

Wyeth, 24, of Beacon Close, Rownhams also appeared in court in connection with the offences.

She admitted two charges of aiding or abetting Pomery in the driving of a motor vehicle without a licence and two charges of driving without insurance.

The pair have been bailed to attend Southampton Magistrates' Court on August 14 for sentencing.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/23687704.southampton-pair-court-hit-run-injured-cyclist/

Re: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclist

<kivdkaF20c7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31887&group=uk.rec.cycling#31887

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 17:12:58 +0100
 by: JNugent - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 16:12 UTC

> TWO chav-cyclists (that's all they were totally unqualified for) are due to be sentenced after leaving a teenage cyclist in a critical condition following a hit and run.
> Vinny Pomery and Elisha Wyeth have appeared in court in connection with the crash on Commercial Road in May last year.
> The victim, a 17-year-old boy, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital in a critical condition.
> Pomery was behind the wheel of a Ford Kuga when he hit the boy at around 12.13am on May 8, 2022.
> The 25-year-old, of Beacon Close, Rownhams has since pleaded guilty to failing to stop after a crash, driving with no insurance, driving without a licence and using a motor vehicle/trailer in a condition likely to cause danger.

No licence.

Not a driver.

Just a chav-cyclist. That's all he was (un)qualified for.

> He also admitted two more charges of driving with no insurance and without a licence referring to offences committed on the same day while driving a Vauxhall Vivaro in Rownhams.

Just a chav-cyclist. That's all he was (un)qualified for.

> Wyeth, 24, of Beacon Close, Rownhams also appeared in court in connection with the offences.
> She admitted two charges of aiding or abetting Pomery in the driving of a motor vehicle without a licence and two charges of driving without insurance.
> The pair have been bailed to attend Southampton Magistrates' Court on August 14 for sentencing.

> https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/23687704.southampton-pair-court-hit-run-injured-cyclist/

Re: Pair in court over hit and run that injured cyclist

<2cfbe646-d070-4f08-a27d-dced31676ce0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31890&group=uk.rec.cycling#31890

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 17:00 UTC

QUOTE: TWO people are due to be sentenced after leaving a teenage cyclist in a critical condition following a hit and run. ENDS

Why do this poor pair have to wait two weeks to learn their fate?
It's mental cruelty.