All I ask of life is a constant and exaggerated sense of my own importance.

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

SubjectAuthor
* Ho- Ho-HoseasonsHymermut
+- Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasonschrisnd@privacy.net
+- Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasonsgreymaus
+- Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsTim+
`* Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasonshubops
 +* Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasonschrisnd@privacy.net
 |`- Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsJulian Macassey
 `* Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsHymermut
  +* Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsPeter
  |`* Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasonshubops
  | `* Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsHymermut
  |  `- Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsHymermut
  `- Re: Ho- Ho-HoseasonsHymermut

1
Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<urnhhs$3u7ji$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31895&group=uk.rec.sheds#31895

From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55:55 +0000
 by: Hymermut - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55 UTC

Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.

Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
them, yet the money had been taken for two.

So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
t'other booking, they aren't for this one.

I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
will be on my account page.

I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
charge £20 for that service!

I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!

He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.

On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.

So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!

These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
way to Mars.

I am displeased.

Tone

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<l493khFsm5eU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31896&group=uk.rec.sheds#31896

From: chrisnd@privacy.net (chrisnd@privacy.net)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:00:17 +0000
 by: chrisnd@privacy.net - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:00 UTC

On 28/02/2024 14:55, Hymermut wrote:
> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>
> Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
> them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>
> So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
> real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
> messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
> info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
> corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
> t'other booking, they aren't for this one.

I suspect they will be expecting four people for the first booking...?

Boodly annoying sort of thing!

Chris

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<slrnutunbi.evc.maus@deb3.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31897&group=uk.rec.sheds#31897

From: maus@deb3.org (greymaus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: 28 Feb 2024 16:21:06 GMT
 by: greymaus - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:21 UTC

On 2024-02-28, Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:
> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>
> that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>
> These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
> fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
> wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
> way to Mars.
>
> I am displeased.

I am seriously displeased.; Aunt Catherine

> Tone

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<895968939.730830640.467968.timdownieuk-yahoo.co.youkay@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31898&group=uk.rec.sheds#31898

From: timdownieuk@yahoo.co.youkay (Tim+)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: 28 Feb 2024 16:31:33 GMT
 by: Tim+ - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:31 UTC

Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:
> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>
> Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
> them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>
> So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
> real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
> messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
> info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
> corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
> t'other booking, they aren't for this one.
>
> I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
> will be on my account page.
>
> I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
> charge £20 for that service!
>
> I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!
>
> He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.
>
> On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
> demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.
>
> So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
> This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
> that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>
> These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
> fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
> wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
> way to Mars.
>
> I am displeased.
>
> Tone

Always worth trying Twatter/X.

Ti

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<6onuti5g7ugqq55v4h3ktmrc2ja4b18l94@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31899&group=uk.rec.sheds#31899

From: hubops@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:35:19 -0500
 by: hubops@ccanoemail.com - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:35 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55:55 +0000, Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:

>Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
>accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>
>Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
>them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>
>So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
>real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
>messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
>info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
>corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
>t'other booking, they aren't for this one.
>
>I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
>will be on my account page.
>
>I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
>charge £20 for that service!
>
>I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!
>
>He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.
>
>On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
>demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.
>
>So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
>This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
>that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>
>These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
>fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
>wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
>way to Mars.
>
>I am displeased.
>
>Tone

A huge fee - to re-send a confirmation email ? Huh ?
That's a big red flag ... and quite absurd.
One other thought - I've made this mistake once or twice -
carefully re-examine the email to see if there is a second
attachment or something additional to see by scrolling
further down .. or a link ..
Good luck.
John T.

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<l496srFsm5gU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31900&group=uk.rec.sheds#31900

From: chrisnd@privacy.net (chrisnd@privacy.net)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:55:55 +0000
 by: chrisnd@privacy.net - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:55 UTC

On 28/02/2024 16:35, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55:55 +0000, Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
>> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>>
>> Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
>> them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>>
>> So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
>> real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
>> messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
>> info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
>> corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
>> t'other booking, they aren't for this one.
>>
>> I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
>> will be on my account page.
>>
>> I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
>> charge £20 for that service!
>>
>> I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!
>>
>> He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.
>>
>> On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
>> demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.
>>
>> So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
>> This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
>> that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>>
>> These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
>> fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
>> wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
>> way to Mars.
>>
>> I am displeased.
>>
>> Tone
>

> A huge fee - to re-send a confirmation email ? Huh ?
> That's a big red flag ... and quite absurd.
> One other thought - I've made this mistake once or twice -
> carefully re-examine the email to see if there is a second
> attachment or something additional to see by scrolling
> further down .. or a link ..
> Good luck.
> John T.

Also, contact the complaints department?

Hoseasons are a long standing and reputable company (they used to pay me
to paint blue birds and names on their hire boats many eons ago) - but
it's not the first time I have seen complaints about them.

Good luck!

Chris

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<urnptd$3vpdn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31901&group=uk.rec.sheds#31901

From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:18:35 +0000
 by: Hymermut - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:18 UTC

On 28/02/2024 16:35, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55:55 +0000, Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
>> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>>
>> Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
>> them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>>
>> So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
>> real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
>> messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
>> info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
>> corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
>> t'other booking, they aren't for this one.
>>
>> I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
>> will be on my account page.
>>
>> I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
>> charge £20 for that service!
>>
>> I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!
>>
>> He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.
>>
>> On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
>> demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.
>>
>> So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
>> This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
>> that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>>
>> These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
>> fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
>> wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
>> way to Mars.
>>
>> I am displeased.
>>
>> Tone
>

> A huge fee - to re-send a confirmation email ? Huh ?
> That's a big red flag ... and quite absurd.
> One other thought - I've made this mistake once or twice -
> carefully re-examine the email to see if there is a second
> attachment or something additional to see by scrolling
> further down .. or a link ..
> Good luck.
> John T.

Never got a nemail for that booking.

Just got through to a voice at Hoseasons after waiting in a queueueueue
for 30 minutes. He was helpful.

Yes, they have the booking, but it was made through an agency,
booking.com, who should have sent out the confirmation etc. I actually
got a booking ref no! Have now contacted booking.com via message and
wait with bated breath for a response.

Tone

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<XnsB126DF5F9B63DFactura3476@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31904&group=uk.rec.sheds#31904

From: myshed@prune.org.uk (Peter)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 21:57:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Peter - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 21:57 UTC

Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote in news:urnptd$3vpdn$1@dont-email.me:

> Just got through to a voice at Hoseasons after waiting in a
> queueueueue for 30 minutes. He was helpful.
>
> Yes, they have the booking, but it was made through an agency,
> booking.com, who should have sent out the confirmation etc. I actually
> got a booking ref no! Have now contacted booking.com via message and
> wait with bated breath for a response.

I stopped using Booking.com some time ago. They uster be right handy but
they deteriorated and then they were knobbled by scammers. So nowadays I
try to go straight to the venue.

Just done that with a hotel in Marple. We're going there in July for
fiends' golden wedding do. I was their best man so we probably should be
there.

--
Peter
-----

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<urof24$4n8r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31905&group=uk.rec.sheds#31905

From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:19:30 +0000
 by: Hymermut - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:19 UTC

On 28/02/2024 17:18, Hymermut wrote:
> On 28/02/2024 16:35, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:55:55 +0000, Hymermut <tone@email.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Two days ago I booked a couple of Hoseasons holiday cottages,
>>> accommodation close to Yorkshire Folk Festivals.
>>>
>>> Today I released I'd only had receipt and confirmation for just one of
>>> them, yet the money had been taken for two.
>>>
>>> So I spend an hour of my fast disappearing years trying to contact a
>>> real human bean at Ho-ho headquarters. I got one (via their site online
>>> messages) eventually and explained. I was told that they had emailed the
>>> info out on the day I booked it. Now, I have scoured all the email dusty
>>> corners including spam and trash, and although the details are there for
>>> t'other booking, they aren't for this one.
>>>
>>> I was told that if I register with them, all the details of my bookings
>>> will be on my account page.
>>>
>>> I said, 'Can't you just resend them?' I was told 'Yes we can but we
>>> charge £20 for that service!
>>>
>>> I rightly told Sebastian to bugger off!
>>>
>>> He suggested that the best bet was to register, so I did.
>>>
>>> On my account page there was no reference to either booking! JUst a
>>> demand that I register for their 'email newsletter'.
>>>
>>> So I am a bit pissed off. I've just spent close over £700 with them.
>>> This booking cost £350 and they've taken the dosh. I am now concerned
>>> that we we turn up on the date, and will not be able to get in!
>>>
>>> These massive corporations don't seem to accept that emails are
>>> fallible. They're only as good as the human input. One typed letter
>>> wrong in the addy, and it's lost in the ether somewhere, probably on its
>>> way to Mars.
>>>
>>> I am displeased.
>>>
>>> Tone
>>

>>    A huge fee  -  to  re-send a confirmation email  ?   Huh ?
>> That's a big red flag  ... and quite absurd.
>>   One other thought  -  I've made this mistake once or twice -
>> carefully   re-examine  the email to see if there is a second
>> attachment  or  something additional to see by scrolling
>> further down  ..    or a link  ..
>>     Good luck.
>>    John T.
>
> Never got a nemail for that booking.
>
> Just got through to a voice at Hoseasons after waiting in a queueueueue
> for 30 minutes. He was helpful.
>
> Yes, they have the booking, but it was made through an agency,
> booking.com, who should have sent out the confirmation etc. I actually
> got a booking ref no! Have now contacted booking.com via message and
> wait with bated breath for a response.
>
> Tone

It was a standard fobbing off response that made no reference to my
enquiry at all.

But I have found a mobile phone number for the campsite! We'll see what
that does tomorrow.

Tone

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<slrnutvfvd.109n6.julian@n6are.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31906&group=uk.rec.sheds#31906

From: julian@n6are.com (Julian Macassey)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:21:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Julian Macassey - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:21 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:55:55 +0000, chrisnd@privacy.net
<chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:

> Also, contact the complaints department?
>
> Hoseasons are a long standing and reputable company (they used to pay me
> to paint blue birds and names on their hire boats many eons ago) - but
> it's not the first time I have seen complaints about them.
>
> Good luck!

Hoseasons is owned by a Private Equity outfit.

There's your problem. After they have sucked all the
value and goodwill out, goodbye.

https://skift.com/blog/awaze-put-up-for-sale-at-2-billion-by-private-equity-owner-platinum-report/

--
The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with faith to
fight for it. - Aneurin Bevan

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<j2fvti5t4jeghf3c8mo0krjusiar7o64r8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31907&group=uk.rec.sheds#31907

From: hubops@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 18:29:48 -0500
 by: hubops@ccanoemail.com - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 23:29 UTC

> So nowadays I try to go straight to the venue.

Big + 1

I find that the booking web sites act as info-gathering bots -
- they get an awful lot of your personal info -
- for free - to use as they wish ..

But, sadly, I find myself being forced to use the official
online booking - for various reasons - depending on the
venue or event or whatever. Even our summer cottage
rental might be forced to go "official" - after being on
very good terms with the owner for 3 years and bypassing
the big listing web sites - the owner says there are issues
over insurance - Air B&B and VRBO provide some sort
of insurance to their clients - he suspects that his regular
home-owner insurance would not cover him for
renters .. without some special provisions $
John T.

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<urosda$ale9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31908&group=uk.rec.sheds#31908

From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:07:20 +0000
 by: Hymermut - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:07 UTC

On 28/02/2024 23:29, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:

>> So nowadays I try to go straight to the venue.
>>

> Big + 1
>
> I find that the booking web sites act as info-gathering bots -
> - they get an awful lot of your personal info -
> - for free - to use as they wish ..
>
> But, sadly, I find myself being forced to use the official
> online booking - for various reasons - depending on the
> venue or event or whatever. Even our summer cottage
> rental might be forced to go "official" - after being on
> very good terms with the owner for 3 years and bypassing
> the big listing web sites - the owner says there are issues
> over insurance - Air B&B and VRBO provide some sort
> of insurance to their clients - he suspects that his regular
> home-owner insurance would not cover him for
> renters .. without some special provisions $
> John T.

Just got another email from booking.com. asking me for all the
information that I have already given them in my original enquiry!!!!!

Obviously these are just auto replies. No hoomam bean is actually
reading the original enquiry!

There must be some kind of ombudsman overseeing booking agencies, Shirley?

The only consolation is that I booked through Paypal, and they are good
at reimbursing and sorting out scammers.

Tone

Re: Ho- Ho-Hoseasons

<urotql$avs7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31909&group=uk.rec.sheds#31909

From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:31:32 +0000
 by: Hymermut - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:31 UTC

On 29/02/2024 03:07, Hymermut wrote:
> On 28/02/2024 23:29, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
>>

>>>   So nowadays I try to go straight to the venue.
>>>

>>     Big  + 1
>>
>> I find that the booking web sites act as  info-gathering bots -
>>    -  they get an awful lot of your personal info  -
>>   -  for free   -  to use as they wish ..
>>
>>   But, sadly,   I find myself  being forced to use the official
>> online booking  -  for various reasons  -  depending on the
>> venue  or  event  or  whatever.  Even our summer cottage
>> rental might be forced to go  "official"  -  after being on
>> very good terms with the owner for 3 years and bypassing
>> the  big listing web sites  -  the owner says there are issues
>> over  insurance  -  Air B&B and VRBO provide some sort
>> of insurance to their clients  -  he suspects that his regular
>> home-owner insurance would not cover him for
>>    renters ..   without some special provisions  $
>>     John T.
>
> Just got another email from booking.com. asking me for all the
> information that I have already given them in my original enquiry!!!!!
>
> Obviously these are just auto replies. No hoomam bean is actually
> reading the original enquiry!
>
> There must be some kind of ombudsman overseeing booking agencies, Shirley?
>
> The only consolation is that I booked through Paypal, and they are good
> at reimbursing and sorting out scammers.
>
> Tone

Just received another email from booking.com that I paste here:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Booking.com,

We have received your email stating that you will be needing our help.
We would be happy to help your booking concern.

Kindly give us a call at:

* International line: +44 20 3320 2609
* CS Guest: +44 20 3320 2609 ; +44 20 3320 2600
* Booking Number: +44 20 3320 2609 ; 1 (888) 850 3958 ; + 1800 1 114 2126
*For all other customer reference numbers, please call: 1-800-678-0708.

We will wait for your call,
Best wishes,
--
Jovelyn C.
Booking.com Customer Service Team

Given the time of night 0320, that proves that these are just auto
replies, and irrelevant to my problem. Nobody is actually reading what I
tell them!

I have just checked their website and seen this:

https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/cleveland-hills-view-holiday-park.en-gb.html

That is new.

But They have booked me in. Hoseasons confirm this! booking.com have
taken my money without acknowledging it.

Is it me? Am I losing my marbles?

Or am I stuck in some kind of cyber cyclic nightmare?

Tone