From: aero.spike@btinternet.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: The 7 Best Bike Speedometers
Date: 6 Sep 2023 08:28:40 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 08:28 UTC

The 7 Best Bike Speedometers Suitable for Beginner Cyclists

Bike Computers, Electronics / Published: December 5, 2022 | Updated: June
28, 2023 / Profile picture of Petr Minarik - the founder of
cyclistshub.com Petr Minarik / 11 minutes of reading

Best Bike Speedometers: Multiple speedometers from Cateye in the row.

CyclistsHub is supported by its readers. We may receive a commission if you
buy products using our links (learn more).

These are the best bike speedometers suitable for beginners and casual
cyclists.

They are popular among riders worldwide. However, they offer only basic
features like measuring your speed, distance, trip time, etc.

Some are more advanced but not as sophisticated as dedicated bike
computers.

The best speedometer overall is the CatEye Padrone. This tiny speedometer
will provide you with all metrics needed. Furthermore, it’s wireless, so
it’s easy to set up and use. It also stands out thanks to its availability
in multiple colors.

If you are new to speedometers, I will explain the difference between bike
computers and speedometers and guide you through features you should
consider.

Let’s dive in!

Table of Contents
What Are the Best Speedometers?
My Verdict
Speedometer vs. Bike Computer: What’s the Difference?
How to Choose the Best Speedometer?
Bike Speedometers FAQ
What Are the Best Speedometers?

Choosing the best speedometer depends mainly on your budget. I recommend
buying a wireless speedometer for its ease of setup and cleaner look of
your bike if you have more money to spend.

Most speedometers can display basic metrics like speed, distance, or ride
time and will last for several months or years on one battery (or charge).

Remember, speedometers are not as sophisticated as dedicated bike computers
(learn more).

Visit my best bike computers article if you want a head unit with
intelligent features, navigation, and compatibility with additional
sensors.

[Review continues]

<https://www.cyclistshub.com/best-bike-speedometers/>

--