From: muzhmuzh@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Where can I buy high-quality UConn fake degrees?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 12:39:02 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 23:39 UTC

On 31/10/23 22:27, Anthony Montague wrote:
> https://orderdiploma.com/
> Whatsapp: +86 13207990956
> Email: s236461877@163.com
> Wechat: y2337277876
> Where to buy fake UConn degree, how to get University of Connecticut fake certificate, get high quality UConn fake degree sample fast, how much does it cost to buy UConn fake certificate sample, order UConn fake degree certificate sample online,The University of Connecticut (UConn, sometimes stylized as UCONN) is a public land-grant research university located in Storrs, Connecticut. It was established in 1881. The main campus covers 4,400 acres (17.8 km 2 ) and is located in Storth, about half an hour from Hartford and 90 minutes from Boston.

And we wonder why buildings and bridges fall down after slight
earthquakes and storms.

Re: Where can I buy high-quality UConn fake degrees?

<kqga0cF68j7U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35426&group=uk.rec.cycling#35426

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:49:16 +0000
 by: JNugent - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:49 UTC

On 01/11/2023 11:39 pm, Peter Keller wrote:

> On 31/10/23 22:27, Anthony Montague wrote:

>> https://orderdiploma.com/
>> Whatsapp: +86 13207990956
>> Email: s236461877@163.com
>> Wechat: y2337277876

>> Where to buy fake UConn degree, how to get University of Connecticut
>> fake certificate, get high quality UConn fake degree sample fast, how
>> much does it cost to buy UConn fake certificate sample, order UConn
>> fake degree certificate sample online,The University of Connecticut
>> (UConn, sometimes stylized as UCONN) is a public land-grant research
>> university located in Storrs, Connecticut. It was established in 1881.
>> The main campus covers 4,400 acres (17.8 km 2 ) and is located in
>> Storth, about half an hour from Hartford and 90 minutes from Boston.
>
> And we wonder why buildings and bridges fall down after slight
> earthquakes and storms.

There are always those who are prepared to be customers for such things.

People with self-delusions of grandeur, for instance. Those who, depsite
having relatively menial occupations, like to pretend that they are
members of some august profession or other.

Do we know anyone like that? ;-)

PS: I never received the post to which you were responding.

Re: Where can I buy high-quality UConn fake degrees?

<uhvn01$23mg0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35432&group=uk.rec.cycling#35432

From: muzhmuzh@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:35:12 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 08:35 UTC

On 2/11/23 13:49, JNugent wrote:
> On 01/11/2023 11:39 pm, Peter Keller wrote:

Here is the message:

>> On 31/10/23 22:27, Anthony Montague wrote:
>
>>> https://orderdiploma.com/
>>> Whatsapp: +86 13207990956
>>> Email: s236461877@163.com
>>> Wechat: y2337277876
>
>>> Where to buy fake UConn degree, how to get University of Connecticut
>>> fake certificate, get high quality UConn fake degree sample fast, how
>>> much does it cost to buy UConn fake certificate sample, order UConn
>>> fake degree certificate sample online,The University of Connecticut
>>> (UConn, sometimes stylized as UCONN) is a public land-grant research
>>> university located in Storrs, Connecticut. It was established in
>>> 1881. The main campus covers 4,400 acres (17.8 km 2 ) and is located
>>> in Storth, about half an hour from Hartford and 90 minutes from Boston.
>>
>> And we wonder why buildings and bridges fall down after slight
>> earthquakes and storms.
>
> There are always those who are prepared to be customers for such things.
>
> People with self-delusions of grandeur, for instance. Those who, depsite
> having relatively menial occupations, like to pretend that they are
> members of some august profession or other.
>
> Do we know anyone like that? ;-)
>
> PS: I never received the post to which you were responding.

Re: Where can I buy high-quality UConn fake degrees?

<kqhs11Fin6cU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35441&group=uk.rec.cycling#35441

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:02:58 +0000
 by: JNugent - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:02 UTC

On 02/11/2023 08:35 am, Peter Keller wrote:
> On 2/11/23 13:49, JNugent wrote:
>> On 01/11/2023 11:39 pm, Peter Keller wrote:
>
> Here is the message:

>>> And we wonder why buildings and bridges fall down after slight
>>> earthquakes and storms.
>>
>> There are always those who are prepared to be customers for such things.
>>
>> People with self-delusions of grandeur, for instance. Those who,
>> depsite having relatively menial occupations, like to pretend that
>> they are members of some august profession or other.
>>
>> Do we know anyone like that? ;-)
>>
>> PS: I never received the post to which you were responding.

Many thanks, Peter.

Look after yourself.

PS: It looks as though the Berlin university server intercepted that
original post.