List each check separately by bank number.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistake

SubjectAuthor
* Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistakeSimon Mason
+- OT Troll-Post by May Sun: "Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking misJNugent
`- Re: Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistakeSimon Mason

1
Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistake

<0462dfe4-5c09-4eda-8663-a6082732578dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36738&group=uk.rec.cycling#36738

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 03:50:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Driver_fined_£100_and_handed_points_after_parking_m
istake
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 11:50 UTC

A MAN has been slapped with a fine and points on his licence after a parking mistake.

The driver of a silver Ford Focus was handed a £100 fine and three points on his licence after he "dangerously" parked on white zig-zag lines in New Milton's high street.

Officers were patrolling the town on foot when they came across the car and eventually found the driver who had parked it on January 3.

A spokesman for New Milton's police said: "Some may think it is a trivial matter, but as people have been seriously injured and killed over the years because of illegally parked vehicles blocking the view of pedestrians using the crossing, the team will deal robustly with any drivers who park there cars in dangerous positions like this."
Meanwhile, minutes later, the officers had come across somebody believed to have shoplifted after £152 worth of vodka was stolen from a nearby supermarket last month.

A 38 year old male of no fixed abode, was arrested and taken to custody. He will be appearing at Southampton Magistrates' Court on February 1.

New Milton police's spokesman added: "Although we have been bringing a lot of positive outcomes for our recent shoplifting incidents, the beat team here at New Milton deal with a variety of other incidents that are reported to us, not just shoplifting reports.

"The force currently have a priority to deal robustly with shoplifting offences and this is leading to more positive and advertised results across the two counties.

"The teams at Lymington and New Milton have always taken shoplifting reports seriously due to the impact that they can have on local businesses and associated issues that shoplifters bring to the town, such as assaults on shop staff."

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/24032648.driver-fined-100-handed-points-parking-mistake/

OT Troll-Post by May Sun: "Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistake"

<kvvl4dFnjvqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36741&group=uk.rec.cycling#36741

From: jnugent@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: OT_Troll-Post_by_May_Sun:_"Driver_fined_£100_and
_handed_points_after_parking_mistake"
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 12:52:28 +0000
 by: JNugent - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 12:52 UTC

On 07/01/2024 11:50 am, Simon Mason wrote:

> A MAN has been slapped with a fine and points on his licence after a parking mistake.
> The driver of a silver Ford Focus was handed a £100 fine and three points on his licence after he "dangerously" parked on white zig-zag lines in New Milton's high street.
> Officers were patrolling the town on foot when they came across the car and eventually found the driver who had parked it on January 3.
> A spokesman for New Milton's police said: "Some may think it is a trivial matter, but as people have been seriously injured and killed over the years because of illegally parked vehicles blocking the view of pedestrians using the crossing, the team will deal robustly with any drivers who park there cars in dangerous positions like this."

Bringing this back on-topic for uk.r.c... of course, chav-cyclists don't
even need the excuse of a vehicle having been left on the approach side
of a zebra crossing within the zig-zag lines. They just don't, as a
matter of "honour" (if they had any), accept that pedestrians have any
precedence over approaching chav-cyclists when they (the pedestrians)
are using the crossing.

> Meanwhile, minutes later, the officers had come across somebody believed to have shoplifted after £152 worth of vodka was stolen from a nearby supermarket last month.
> A 38 year old male of no fixed abode, was arrested and taken to custody. He will be appearing at Southampton Magistrates' Court on February 1.
> New Milton police's spokesman added: "Although we have been bringing a lot of positive outcomes for our recent shoplifting incidents, the beat team here at New Milton deal with a variety of other incidents that are reported to us, not just shoplifting reports.
> "The force currently have a priority to deal robustly with shoplifting offences and this is leading to more positive and advertised results across the two counties.
> "The teams at Lymington and New Milton have always taken shoplifting reports seriously due to the impact that they can have on local businesses and associated issues that shoplifters bring to the town, such as assaults on shop staff."

Was he the driver of the illegally parked car?

If not, what does it have to do with this NG?

Oh, hang on... He's a chav-cyclist ... yes?

> https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/24032648.driver-fined-100-handed-points-parking-mistake/

Re: Driver fined £100 and handed points after parking mistake

<66c2f127-ce51-4755-b62a-5c3aa878561fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=36743&group=uk.rec.cycling#36743

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 08:27:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Driver_fined_£100_and_handed_points_after_parki
ng_mistake
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 16:27 UTC

QUOTE: A spokesman for New Milton's police said: "Some may think it is a trivial matter, but as people have been seriously injured and killed over the years because of illegally parked vehicles blocking the view of pedestrians using the crossing, the team will deal robustly with any drivers who park there (sic) cars in dangerous positions like this."ENDS

They don't care about pedestrians crossing the road on zebras and pelicons.
They just turn their hazards on and stuff the elderly and infirm as well as children.
TWATS.