From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: [Cycling] Zwift: co-CEO resigns, layoffs
Date: 6 Feb 2024 10:12:58 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:12 UTC

More redundancies at Zwift as co-CEO resigns, but company insists "business
is healthy" and "our community is growing"

Layoffs come 10 months on from Zwift cutting its workforce by 15 per cent,
the latest redundancies coming as the company says it "remains a healthy,
global business with a passionate community"...

by DAN ALEXANDER
TUE, FEB 06, 2024 09:23

The virtual cycling training app Zwift yesterday made more staff redundant,
as co-CEO Kurt Biedler resigned too, with the company stating that despite
the news it "remains a healthy, global business with a passionate
community".

The job losses follow similar announcements over the past two years, around
150 staff let go in May 2022 before a further 80 jobs were cut last March,
the second round of redundancies accounting for around 15 per cent of the
workforce.

Zwift confirmed in a post on its forums last night that the news of the
latest job losses had been shared with employees on Monday morning, Eric
Min continuing as sole CEO following Biedler's resignation.

[Full story at]

<https://road.cc/content/news/more-redundancies-zwift-co-ceo-resigns-306597>

--
Spike

Re: [Cycling] Zwift: co-CEO resigns, layoffs

<l2f1g8FqrbvU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37621&group=uk.rec.cycling#37621

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: [Cycling] Zwift: co-CEO resigns, layoffs
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:28:08 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:28 UTC

On 06/02/2024 10:12 am, Spike wrote:

> More redundancies at Zwift as co-CEO resigns, but company insists "business
> is healthy" and "our community is growing"
>
> Layoffs come 10 months on from Zwift cutting its workforce by 15 per cent,
> the latest redundancies coming as the company says it "remains a healthy,
> global business with a passionate community"...
>
> by DAN ALEXANDER
> TUE, FEB 06, 2024 09:23
>
> The virtual cycling training app Zwift yesterday made more staff redundant,
> as co-CEO Kurt Biedler resigned too, with the company stating that despite
> the news it "remains a healthy, global business with a passionate
> community".
>
> The job losses follow similar announcements over the past two years, around
> 150 staff let go in May 2022 before a further 80 jobs were cut last March,
> the second round of redundancies accounting for around 15 per cent of the
> workforce.
>
> Zwift confirmed in a post on its forums last night that the news of the
> latest job losses had been shared with employees on Monday morning, Eric
> Min continuing as sole CEO following Biedler's resignation.
>
> [Full story at]
>
> <https://road.cc/content/news/more-redundancies-zwift-co-ceo-resigns-306597>

Redundancies, but "business is healthy" and "...growing..."?

Do chav-cycle companies speak the same English as the rest of the country?

Re: [Cycling] Zwift: co-CEO resigns, layoffs

<l2fgm7Ftc12U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37638&group=uk.rec.cycling#37638

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 6 Feb 2024 19:47:19 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:47 UTC

JNugent <jnugent97@mail.com> wrote:
> On 06/02/2024 10:12 am, Spike wrote:
>>
>> More redundancies at Zwift as co-CEO resigns, but company insists "business
>> is healthy" and "our community is growing"
>>
>> Layoffs come 10 months on from Zwift cutting its workforce by 15 per cent,
>> the latest redundancies coming as the company says it "remains a healthy,
>> global business with a passionate community"...
>>
>> by DAN ALEXANDER
>> TUE, FEB 06, 2024 09:23
>>
>> The virtual cycling training app Zwift yesterday made more staff redundant,
>> as co-CEO Kurt Biedler resigned too, with the company stating that despite
>> the news it "remains a healthy, global business with a passionate
>> community".
>>
>> The job losses follow similar announcements over the past two years, around
>> 150 staff let go in May 2022 before a further 80 jobs were cut last March,
>> the second round of redundancies accounting for around 15 per cent of the
>> workforce.
>>
>> Zwift confirmed in a post on its forums last night that the news of the
>> latest job losses had been shared with employees on Monday morning, Eric
>> Min continuing as sole CEO following Biedler's resignation.
>>
>> [Full story at]
>>
>> <https://road.cc/content/news/more-redundancies-zwift-co-ceo-resigns-306597>
>
> Redundancies, but "business is healthy" and "...growing..."?
>
> Do chav-cycle companies speak the same English as the rest of the country?

LOL

--
Spike