Yevtushenko has... an ego that can crack crystal at a distance of twenty feet. -- John Cheever

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

SubjectAuthor
* A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Simon Mason
+- Re: A chav-cyclist drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thaJNugent
+* Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatSimon Mason
|+- TROLL POST by MAY SUN: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jaileJNugent
|`* Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatSimon Mason
| +- MORE MAY SUN O/T TROLLING: "Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has bJNugent
| `* Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatSimon Mason
|  `- Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatJNugent
+* Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatSimon Mason
|`- Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatJNugent
`- Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to OperatSimon Mason

1
A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<b79c7a4d-25f9-4135-bcb7-2c4f4dea0b6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37614&group=uk.rec.cycling#37614

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 06:24:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to
Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 14:24 UTC

A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs in Canvey, has been jailed for more than four years, thanks to the great work of Operation Falcon officers, dedicated to tackling drugs in the south of our county.

Callum Hutchins, formerly of Stockton-on-Tees, was jailed for a total of four years and two months for drug dealing when he appeared at Southend Crown Court on Friday 2 February.
The 28-year-old admitted drug dealing and three other offences at an earlier hearing: dangerous driving, possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon.
On 23 November 2022, the driver of a BMW failed to stop for police when requested to do so in Church Parade, Canvey and a pursuit ensued. The driver’s erratic driving and speeding through Canvey only came to a stop when the driver collided with a parked car and telegraph pole in Mayland Avenue.
As he tried to run off, Callum Hutchins was detained by officers nearby.
Officers searched the crashed car in situ and discovered a designer man bag containing 22 wraps of cocaine, a small amount of cannabis, over £750 cash and two mobile phones.
Callum Hutchins’ mobile was reviewed, showing pictures of him boasting of his cash and messages boasting of large quantities of drugs.
At the time of the collision, Callum Hutchins didn’t hold a driving licence or insurance and as a result of this incident, he was charged with drug supply and dangerous driving.
As the investigation progressed, officers discovered Callum Hutchins was forensically linked to a fail to stop collision in September 2022, when the driver of an Audi was involved in a collision in High Road, Rayleigh. The car collided with a cyclist and the driver ran off, abandoning the car, leaving behind a samurai sword, bread knife and drug paraphernalia in the footwell.
Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon.

Despite Callum Hutchins trying to evade arrest by ramming two police cars whilst driving dangerously through Canvey, putting the public at risk, he was arrested immediately thanks to the determination and great work of my team.
Throughout the investigation, it appeared that he was instilling fear in the community through his willingness to possess weapons to bolster his reputation.
The court ordered the destruction of the drugs.
Callum Hutchins was also disqualified from driving for seven years.

https://www.essex.police.uk/news/essex/news/news/2024/february/canvey-a-drug-dealer-who-admitted-supplying-drugs-has-been-jailed-thanks-to-operatio0n-falcon-officers/

Re: A chav-cyclist drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<l2f2u3Fr14rU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37628&group=uk.rec.cycling#37628

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: A chav-cyclist drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been
jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:52:35 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:52 UTC

On 06/02/2024 02:24 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

> A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs in Canvey, has been jailed for more than four years, thanks to the great work of Operation Falcon officers, dedicated to tackling drugs in the south of our county.

*Your* county?

> Callum Hutchins, formerly of Stockton-on-Tees,

Ah... got you.

> was jailed for a total of four years and two months for drug dealing when he appeared at Southend Crown Court on Friday 2 February.
> The 28-year-old admitted drug dealing and three other offences at an earlier hearing: dangerous driving, possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon.
> On 23 November 2022, the driver of a BMW failed to stop for police when requested to do so in Church Parade, Canvey and a pursuit ensued. The driver’s erratic driving and speeding through Canvey only came to a stop when the driver collided with a parked car and telegraph pole in Mayland Avenue.
> As he tried to run off, Callum Hutchins was detained by officers nearby.
> Officers searched the crashed car in situ and discovered a designer man bag containing 22 wraps of cocaine, a small amount of cannabis, over £750 cash and two mobile phones.
> Callum Hutchins’ mobile was reviewed, showing pictures of him boasting of his cash and messages boasting of large quantities of drugs.
> At the time of the collision, Callum Hutchins didn’t hold a driving licence or insurance and as a result of this...

....was just a chav-cylist and nothing more than that.

> incident, he was charged with drug supply and dangerous driving.
> As the investigation progressed, officers discovered Callum Hutchins was forensically linked to a fail to stop collision in September 2022, when the driver of an Audi was involved in a collision in High Road, Rayleigh. The car collided with a cyclist and the driver ran off, abandoning the car, leaving behind a samurai sword, bread knife and drug paraphernalia in the footwell.
> Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon.
> Despite Callum Hutchins trying to evade arrest by ramming two police cars whilst driving dangerously through Canvey, putting the public at risk, he was arrested immediately thanks to the determination and great work of my team.
> Throughout the investigation, it appeared that he was instilling fear in the community through his willingness to possess weapons to bolster his reputation.
> The court ordered the destruction of the drugs.

> Callum Hutchins was also disqualified from driving for [another?] seven years.
>
> https://www.essex.police.uk/news/essex/news/news/2024/february/canvey-a-drug-dealer-who-admitted-supplying-drugs-has-been-jailed-thanks-to-operatio0n-falcon-officers/

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<f626d790-1f6b-4be3-9ed8-be42904e1bf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37635&group=uk.rec.cycling#37635

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed,
thanks to Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:45 UTC

QUOTE: Officers searched the crashed car in situ and discovered a designer man bag containing 22 wraps of cocaine, a small amount of cannabis, over £750 cash and two mobile phones.ENDS

"Designer man bag"? Just wait until his chavvy mates read that description - bang goes his "STREET CRED".

TROLL POST by MAY SUN: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon" [No chav-cycling content]

<l2hic8F9j9qU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37650&group=uk.rec.cycling#37650

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: TROLL POST by MAY SUN: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has
been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon" [No chav-cycling content]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 14:28:24 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 14:28 UTC

On 06/02/2024 06:45 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

> QUOTE: Officers searched the crashed car in situ and discovered a designer man bag containing 22 wraps of cocaine, a small amount of cannabis, over £750 cash and two mobile phones.ENDS
>
> "Designer man bag"? Just wait until his chavvy mates read that description - bang goes his "STREET CRED".

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<d63fe778-52d0-4e95-80ac-4d0644876061n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37658&group=uk.rec.cycling#37658

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 08:19:26 -0800 (PST)
thanks to Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 16:19 UTC

QUOTE: Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon. ENDS

Was the "offensive weapon" the car? :-)

MORE MAY SUN O/T TROLLING: "Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon" [No chav-cycle content]

<l2ig1kFegmuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37671&group=uk.rec.cycling#37671

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: MORE MAY SUN O/T TROLLING: "Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying
drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon" [No chav-cycle content]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 22:54:44 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 22:54 UTC

On 07/02/2024 04:19 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

> QUOTE: Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon. ENDS
>
> Was the "offensive weapon" the car? :-)

[No chav-cycle content]

Fifteen more days...

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<1aca8de1-0760-45b5-884a-132f4b3d30cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37682&group=uk.rec.cycling#37682

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 00:03:49 -0800 (PST)
thanks to Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:03 UTC

On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 4:19:28 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
> QUOTE: Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon. ENDS
>
> Was the "offensive weapon" the car? :-)

RIP Doug.

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<l2kp6dFqp2iU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37708&group=uk.rec.cycling#37708

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
thanks to Operation Falcon
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:43:08 +0000
 by: JNugent - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:43 UTC

On 08/02/2024 08:03 am, Simon Mason wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 4:19:28 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
>> QUOTE: Callum Hutchins was further charged with possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing an offensive weapon. ENDS
>>
>> Was the "offensive weapon" the car? :-)
>
> RIP Doug.

You don't know that.

Or do you?

He is indestructible.

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<e59c9689-dc03-474c-9ec4-d0dc272a2d46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37714&group=uk.rec.cycling#37714

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 20:37:32 -0800 (PST)
thanks to Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 04:37 UTC

QUOTE: Callum Hutchins’ mobile was reviewed, showing pictures of him boasting of his cash and messages boasting of large quantities of drugs. ENDS

Who does this scrote imagine he is?
Some sort of gangsta rap star?

GO TO JAIL FOR FOUR YEARS.
OH AND HAVE AN ELEVEN YEAR BAN AS WELL.

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<l2mtpgF7fqpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37720&group=uk.rec.cycling#37720

From: jnugent97@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
thanks to Operation Falcon
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 15:13:52 +0000
 by: JNugent - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 15:13 UTC

On 09/02/2024 04:37 am, Simon Mason wrote:

> QUOTE: Callum Hutchins’ mobile was reviewed, showing pictures of him boasting of his cash and messages boasting of large quantities of drugs. ENDS
>
> Who does this scrote imagine he is?
> Some sort of gangsta rap star?
>
> GO TO JAIL FOR FOUR YEARS.
> OH AND HAVE AN ELEVEN YEAR BAN AS WELL.

He is clearly almost as lawless and anti-social as a typical chav on a
chav-bike is.

Not entirely, of course (that would be a lot to ask), but close.

Re: A drug dealer who admitted supplying drugs has been jailed, thanks to Operation Falcon

<0405d533-6dce-4ebb-bdbb-25eefd1c0848n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37723&group=uk.rec.cycling#37723

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:43:28 -0800 (PST)
thanks to Operation Falcon
From: swldxer1958@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 16:43 UTC

QUOTE: The driver’s erratic driving and speeding through Canvey only came to a stop when the driver collided with a parked car and telegraph pole in Mayland Avenue. ENDS

Did the telegraph pole get a community service award?