From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: [London] Murder No.2 2024
Date: 16 Feb 2024 21:59:56 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:59 UTC

[London] Murder No.2 2024

Fewer cyclists are killed in London than people are murdered, yet we spend
£shedloads on ‘cyclist infra’.

Meanwhile, London is busy fining drives using illegally-obtained data….
Priorities, eh?

Jonah Ho-Shue, 24, was stabbed in Albert Road, Crouch End, Haringey, at
around 10.43pm on 4 January. He died at the scene and the cause of death
was recorded as a stab wound. DCI Mark Rogers said: “I’m urging anyone who
can help to come forward and speak with us. Did you see or hear anything
suspicious in the area of Albert Road last Thursday? Have you captured
anything on your doorbell or dash cam? Please do the right thing and
contact police.”

--
Spike