Pecor's Health-Food Principle: Never eat rutabaga on any day of the week that has a "y" in it.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

SubjectAuthor
* [Google Groups] Final day for postingSpike
`* Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingJNugent
 +- Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingSpike
 `* Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingSpike
  `* Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingJNugent
   `* Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingSpike
    `* Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingJNugent
     `- Re: [Google Groups] Final day for postingSpike

1
[Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3lvioFr8e8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=37985&group=uk.rec.cycling#37985

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: [Google Groups] Final day for posting
Date: 21 Feb 2024 09:54:32 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:54 UTC

Google Groups will close for new postings from tomorrow.

The archive will still be accessible, but no new posts will added.

--
Spike

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3q2u6FkntkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38025&group=uk.rec.cycling#38025

From: jennings&co@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:16:21 -0600
 by: JNugent - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 23:16 UTC

On 21/02/2024 03:54, Spike wrote:

> Google Groups will close for new postings from tomorrow.
>
> The archive will still be accessible, but no new posts will added.

Nothing from the usual suspect for the last six hours (which I assume
was around 17:20 GMT).

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3r5u7Fpo3qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38028&group=uk.rec.cycling#38028

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 23 Feb 2024 09:13:43 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:13 UTC

🤞

--
Spike

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3r68eFpqaqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38029&group=uk.rec.cycling#38029

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 23 Feb 2024 09:19:10 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:19 UTC

JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:
> On 21/02/2024 03:54, Spike wrote:
>>
>> Google Groups will close for new postings from tomorrow.
>>
>> The archive will still be accessible, but no new posts will added.
>
> Nothing from the usual suspect for the last six hours (which I assume
> was around 17:20 GMT).

His last post to GG dated yesterday was clearly a swan song, being
cycling-related (“New AI cameras for 10 police forces automatically
detecting road offences”), but it hasn’t shown up here.

--
Spike

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3s6a0FkpoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38031&group=uk.rec.cycling#38031

From: jennings&co@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:26:08 -0600
 by: JNugent - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:26 UTC

On 23/02/2024 03:19, Spike wrote:

> JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:
>> On 21/02/2024 03:54, Spike wrote:
>
>>> Google Groups will close for new postings from tomorrow.
>>> The archive will still be accessible, but no new posts will be added.
>
>> Nothing from the usual suspect for the last six hours (which I assume
>> was around 17:20 GMT).
>
> His last post to GG dated yesterday was clearly a swan song, being
> cycling-related (“New AI cameras for 10 police forces automatically
> detecting road offences”), but it hasn’t shown up here.

That doesn't sound too chav-cycle-related!

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3s9t0F1ei0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38032&group=uk.rec.cycling#38032

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 23 Feb 2024 19:27:28 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:27 UTC

JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:
> On 23/02/2024 03:19, Spike wrote:
>
>> JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:

>>> Nothing from the usual suspect for the last six hours (which I assume
>>> was around 17:20 GMT).
>>
>> His last post to GG dated yesterday was clearly a swan song, being
>> cycling-related (“New AI cameras for 10 police forces automatically
>> detecting road offences”), but it hasn’t shown up here.

> That doesn't sound too chav-cycle-related!

Ah! It was a reference to the amount of ‘road offences’ committed by
cyclists ;-)

--
Spike

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3sk4kF34buU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38033&group=uk.rec.cycling#38033

From: jennings&co@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:22:12 -0600
 by: JNugent - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:22 UTC

On 23/02/2024 13:27, Spike wrote:
> JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:

>>> His last post to GG dated yesterday was clearly a swan song, being
>>> cycling-related (“New AI cameras for 10 police forces automatically
>>> detecting road offences”), but it hasn’t shown up here.
>
>> That doesn't sound too chav-cycle-related!
>
> Ah! It was a reference to the amount of ‘road offences’ committed by
> cyclists ;-)

Ah... right... I'll have to have a look. It might have been SM's final
rare on-topic posting.

Re: [Google Groups] Final day for posting

<l3sl2jF391gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=38034&group=uk.rec.cycling#38034

From: aero.spike@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 23 Feb 2024 22:38:11 GMT
 by: Spike - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:38 UTC

JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:
> On 23/02/2024 13:27, Spike wrote:
>> JNugent <jennings&co@mail.com> wrote:

>>> That doesn't sound too chav-cycle-related!
>>
>> Ah! It was a reference to the amount of ‘road offences’ committed by
>> cyclists ;-)
>
> Ah... right... I'll have to have a look. It might have been SM's final
> rare on-topic posting.

No, the article was motoring based, but it doesn’t say the scheme was
limited to drivers ;-)

--
Spike