From: jgnewsid@outlook.com (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Browsers
Date: 28 Oct 2023 13:28:04 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 13:28 UTC

I have been using Brave for ages now but it is playing up. I was trying to
update my car valuation on webuyanycar.com and Brave just sits there and
does nothing. Edge goes straight there.

Anybody here use Brave and seen problems like this?

What's the current recommended browser for Win 10?

Many thanks.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
That's an amazing invention but who would ever want to use one of them?

Re: Browsers

<z70wq447rnau$.4elgjj022m3s$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3894&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#3894

From: giraffenos.pam@homecall.co.uk (PeterC)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Re: Browsers
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:07:46 +0100
 by: PeterC - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:07 UTC

On 28 Oct 2023 13:28:04 GMT, Jeff Gaines wrote:

> I have been using Brave for ages now but it is playing up. I was trying to
> update my car valuation on webuyanycar.com and Brave just sits there and
> does nothing. Edge goes straight there.
>
> Anybody here use Brave and seen problems like this?
>
> What's the current recommended browser for Win 10?
>
> Many thanks.

iF YOU WANT TO STAY WITH CHROME-TYPES, i'VE FOUND sLIMJET TO BE FAST AND
ALSO LIGHTER ON ram THAN THE OTHERS.
(Sorry - caps lock left on, CBA to eo it again).
https://win.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=slimjet
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Re: Browsers

<xn0o8mpxi36afc0006@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3895&group=uk.comp.homebuilt#3895

From: jgnewsid@outlook.com (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Date: 28 Oct 2023 17:38:13 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:38 UTC

On 28/10/2023 in message <z70wq447rnau$.4elgjj022m3s$.dlg@40tude.net>
PeterC wrote:

>On 28 Oct 2023 13:28:04 GMT, Jeff Gaines wrote:
>
>>I have been using Brave for ages now but it is playing up. I was trying to
>>update my car valuation on webuyanycar.com and Brave just sits there and
>>does nothing. Edge goes straight there.
>>
>>Anybody here use Brave and seen problems like this?
>>
>>What's the current recommended browser for Win 10?
>>
>>Many thanks.
>
>iF YOU WANT TO STAY WITH CHROME-TYPES, i'VE FOUND sLIMJET TO BE FAST AND
>ALSO LIGHTER ON ram THAN THE OTHERS.
>(Sorry - caps lock left on, CBA to eo it again).

BTDTGTTS!

>https://win.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=slimjet

Thanks, installed and will try :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not

aus+uk / uk.comp.homebuilt / Browsers