From: brian1gaff@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Lego TV?
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 11:07:45 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 10:07 UTC

I was roaming about the Samsung TV channels last night and found some
interesting channels, this was one of them, obviously aimed at the children.
There is also Horse and Country, which seems to be for equestrians and a
couple of channels all in French. What amazes me is the fact that although
there are gaps for adverts, very few adverts appear there, mainly the same
few and the rest is filled with music of a sort. Still its nice to see those
old Myth Buster episodes again on one channel. That one assumines is no
longer made, but I feel something like it should be made as it was very
funny. I seem to remember it was stopped after somebody got hurt, despite
all the safety precautions, is that right?
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...