From: reply-2023@mgn.org.uk (Martin Nicholas)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.waterways
Subject: Top Fives: 15 LARGEST Canals in the World
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:20:11 +0100
 by: Martin Nicholas - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 16:20 UTC

"Canals have played a significant role in shaping the course of human
civilization, facilitating trade, transportation, and irrigation
systems across the globe. These man-made waterways are feats of
engineering that connect nations and foster great economic growth. Join
us for today's video, as we embark on a journey to explore the 15
biggest canals in the world!"

https://youtu.be/B2sxHKbwpU0

--
Regards,