From: wibble@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Freesat App? Humax HB 1000S retune.
Date: 10 Dec 2023 12:53:01 GMT
 by: David - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 12:53 UTC

I've just reset my Humax HB 1000S box (the only way to retune, apparently)
and I can now once more see BBC1 HD.

This has cleared my recording schedule, but retained existing recordings
on the USB HDD.

I was also prompted during set up to install the Freesat App on my phone.

Has anyone doe this?
Is it any use?

Trying to work out how it will communicate with the Humax (if it will) and
if it will do this remotely (that is, from all over the UK or perhaps the
World).

Cheers

Dave R

--
AMD FX-6300 in GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF running Windows 10 x64