From: davey@example.invalid (Davey)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Last Leg
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:43:24 +0000
 by: Davey - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:43 UTC

I enjoyed 'The Last Leg' when I discovered it during the Brazil
Olympics, but since then, it has deteriorated into a spiteful annoying
programme. I happened on it last night, as it was presenting its 'Dick
of the Year' award. How puerile. I would have been ashamed to have been
associated with it. Luckily, I wasn't.

And as for the Public supposedly voting for Suella Braverman, what
about Sadiq Khan, or Hamza Youssaf, or indeed the SNP as a whole? Far
more worthy of the award than Braverman, who at least spoke a lot of
truth (not always, I admit, but often.

--
Davey.

Re: Last Leg

<uljsqa$2c82i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=42803&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#42803

From: mb@nospam.net (JMB99)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: Last Leg
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:06:03 +0000
 by: JMB99 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:06 UTC

On 16/12/2023 09:43, Davey wrote:
> And as for the Public supposedly voting for Suella Braverman, what
> about Sadiq Khan, or Hamza Youssaf, or indeed the SNP as a whole? Far
> more worthy of the award than Braverman, who at least spoke a lot of
> truth (not always, I admit, but often.

I think I watched a bit of the programme during one of the Olympics,
never watched again. Just seemed even worse than programmes like Have I
Got News For You where just mentioning Nigel Farage's name is thought to
be the pinnacle of humour. Watch last night's birthday tribute to Max
Boyce if you want to see someone who is actually funny.

Hopefully it will put off any politicians from going on the programme.

Re: Last Leg

<20231221221013.a057dbb67468278cb54324d0@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=42852&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#42852

From: pinnerite@gmail.com (pinnerite)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:10:13 +0000
 by: pinnerite - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:10 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:06:03 +0000
JMB99 <mb@nospam.net> wrote:

> On 16/12/2023 09:43, Davey wrote:
> > And as for the Public supposedly voting for Suella Braverman, what
> > about Sadiq Khan, or Hamza Youssaf, or indeed the SNP as a whole? Far
> > more worthy of the award than Braverman, who at least spoke a lot of
> > truth (not always, I admit, but often.
>

> I think I watched a bit of the programme during one of the Olympics,
> never watched again. Just seemed even worse than programmes like Have I
> Got News For You where just mentioning Nigel Farage's name is thought to
> be the pinnacle of humour. Watch last night's birthday tribute to Max
> Boyce if you want to see someone who is actually funny.
>
> Hopefully it will put off any politicians from going on the programme.

I loved the episode when they took the piss out of Boris who was in
hysrerics.
-
Linux Mint 21.1 kernel version 5.15.0-91-generic Cinnamon 5.6.8
AMD Phenom II x4 955 CPU 16Gb Dram 2TB Barracuda