Are we on STRIKE yet?

aus+uk / aus.computers / Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

SubjectAuthor
* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
`* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 +* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |+* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeXeno
 ||+- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed
 ||`* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangePetzl
 || +* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 || |+* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangePetzl
 || |+* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeKeithr0
 || |+- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 || |`- Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangePetzl
 || `* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed
 ||  `- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |+* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 ||+* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |||`* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 ||| `* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |||  `* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 |||   +* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |||   |`- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeTrevor Wilson
 |||   `- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed
 ||`* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed
 || `- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |+- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeMighty Mouse
 |`* Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangePetzl
 | `- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed
 `- Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate ChangeRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3936&group=aus.computers#3936

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Subject: Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:00:12 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:00 UTC

Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:59:22 +1100, Mighty Mouse
> <"squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote:

>>> Well has sort of changed from CO2 emissions to be verbalized to
>>> climate change. Which has been recorded happening since Noah's time
>>> My favorite satire is 2013 "Yes Prime minister", which was pulled off
>>> BBC because it contradicted POTUS Obama push for climate taxes as
>>> explained here
>>> Part 1
>>> <https://vimeo.com/124391891>
>>> Don't forget part 2
>>> <https://vimeo.com/124392955>
>> very good! and here's the links mentioned on those pages..
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO08Hhjes_0
>>
> Excellent have book marked the others to view later
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzpPXuASY8
>>
>> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24690821-human-caused-global-warming
>>
>> so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>> warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.
>>
> The are put on a media blacklist, so people don't hear of them or the
> truth!!!
> This URL has a link to one.
> <https://saltbushclub.com/2019/08/18/black-list-of-climate-sceptics/>

I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvhu74F63ucU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3937&group=aus.computers#3937

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:01:40 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:01 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 2/01/2024 10:59 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>
>> so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>> warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.
>>
> Neither, they just saw the error of their ways.

which means they've been converted. duh!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvhvk5F6canU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3938&group=aus.computers#3938

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:25:41 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:25 UTC

https://ncse.ngo/impossible-voyage-noahs-ark

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<mcj7pi1fob655oouobqgucngan58anlper@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3939&group=aus.computers#3939

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 19:48:56 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:48 UTC

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:00:12 +1100, Mighty Mouse

>>> very good! and here's the links mentioned on those pages..
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO08Hhjes_0
>>>
>> Excellent have book marked the others to view later
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzpPXuASY8
>>>
>>> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24690821-human-caused-global-warming
>>>
>>> so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>>> warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.
>>>
>> The are put on a media blacklist, so people don't hear of them or the
>> truth!!!
>> This URL has a link to one.
>> <https://saltbushclub.com/2019/08/18/black-list-of-climate-sceptics/>
>
>I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4

Perfect thanks
--
Petzl
"What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth.

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi2tgF705pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3940&group=aus.computers#3940

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:21:52 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 09:21 UTC

On 2/01/2024 6:01 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 2/01/2024 10:59 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>>> so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>>> warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.
>>>
>> Neither, they just saw the error of their ways.
>
> which means they've been converted. duh!

Don't be so stupid, you get converted by someone else, you see the error
of your ways yourself. Duh!

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3941&group=aus.computers#3941

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:24:19 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 09:24 UTC

On 2/01/2024 6:00 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:59:22 +1100, Mighty Mouse
>> <"squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com> wrote:

>>> very good! and here's the links mentioned on those pages..
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO08Hhjes_0
>>>
>> Excellent have book marked the others to view later
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzpPXuASY8
>>>
>>> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24690821-human-caused-global-warming
>>>
>>> so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>>> warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.
>>>
>> The are put on a media blacklist, so people don't hear of them or the
>> truth!!!
>> This URL has a link to one.
>> <https://saltbushclub.com/2019/08/18/black-list-of-climate-sceptics/>
>
> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4

Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
might get double figures.

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi3u4F7629U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3942&group=aus.computers#3942

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 20:39:15 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 09:39 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 2/01/2024 6:01 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> Neither, they just saw the error of their ways.
>>
>> which means they've been converted. duh!
>>
> Don't be so stupid, you get converted by someone else, you see the
> error of your ways yourself. Duh!

they've been converted from their former climate change denial position
to their current climate change supportive position by the relevant
arguments/evidence. that could have happened with or without the
involvement of others. duh!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi45aF774dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3943&group=aus.computers#3943

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 20:43:06 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 09:43 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 2/01/2024 6:00 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Petzl wrote:

>>> Excellent have book marked the others to view later

>>> The are put on a media blacklist, so people don't hear of them or the
>>> truth!!!
>>> This URL has a link to one.
>>> <https://saltbushclub.com/2019/08/18/black-list-of-climate-sceptics/>
>>
>> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4
>>
> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
> might get double figures.

if we were half as smart as you think you are we'd be twice as smart as
you really are

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi55qF705pU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3945&group=aus.computers#3945

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 20:00:26 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 10:00 UTC

On 2/01/2024 7:43 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>>> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4
>>>
>> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
>> might get double figures.
>
> if we were half as smart as you think you are we'd be twice as smart as
> you really are

Try thinking up your own comebacks, or, at least, try thinking.

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi5q4F7eupU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3947&group=aus.computers#3947

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 21:11:17 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 10:11 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 2/01/2024 7:43 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and
>>> you might get double figures.
>>
>> if we were half as smart as you think you are we'd be twice as smart
>> as you really are
>>
> Try thinking up your own comebacks, or, at least, try thinking.

I probably should to rectify the imbalance due you your lack thereof

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvi938F705pU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3948&group=aus.computers#3948

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 21:07:20 +1000
<kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net>
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<kvi45aF774dU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi55qF705pU3@mid.individual.net>
<kvi5q4F7eupU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Keithr0 - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:07 UTC

On 2/01/2024 8:11 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> if we were half as smart as you think you are we'd be twice as smart
>>> as you really are
>>>
>> Try thinking up your own comebacks, or, at least, try thinking.
>
> I probably should to rectify the imbalance due you your lack thereof

You already have corrected the imbalance, it needed someone on the left
side of the bell curve to do so, and you stepped and fulfilled the need.
Thank you.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvibgvF8helU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3949&group=aus.computers#3949

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 22:48:47 +1100
<kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net>
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<kvi45aF774dU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi55qF705pU3@mid.individual.net>
<kvi5q4F7eupU2@mid.individual.net> <kvi938F705pU4@mid.individual.net>
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:48 UTC

<kvkt2rFn12fU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3954&group=aus.computers#3954

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 22:00:42 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 11:00 UTC

I'm sorry you're so jealous of others

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3955&group=aus.computers#3955

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 07:40:05 +1100
References: <kv6qj4F5hikU1@mid.individual.net> <8bjuoi99oia2makvdvhf3o24l1qrohs02e@4ax.com> <kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net> <kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com> <kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net> <lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com> <kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:40 UTC

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:24:19 +1000, Keithr0
<nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote:

>On 2/01/2024 6:00 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Petzl wrote:

>>> Excellent have book marked the others to view later

>>> The are put on a media blacklist, so people don't hear of them or the
>>> truth!!!
>>> This URL has a link to one.
>>> <https://saltbushclub.com/2019/08/18/black-list-of-climate-sceptics/>
>>
>> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4
>>
>Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
>might get double figures.

You definitly are in fear of us!
You having petty penis problems and vaginal concerns?
--
Petzl
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3956&group=aus.computers#3956

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:52:03 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 22:52 UTC

On 4/01/2024 6:40 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:24:19 +1000, Keithr0
> <nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote:

>>> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>>> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4
>>>
>> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
>> might get double figures.
>>
> You definitly are in fear of us!

ROTFL, you can't even spell definitely

> You having petty penis problems and vaginal concerns?

My only concern in that regard is getting mine into hers as often as
possible, but thank you for asking.

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvmar5Fmt4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3957&group=aus.computers#3957

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 11:01:39 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 00:01 UTC

Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:24:19 +1000, Keithr0
> <nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote:

>>> I've put the yes PM videos together. here's the link ..
>>> https://auslink.info/video/yesPM.mp4
>>>
>> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
>> might get double figures.
>>
> You definitly are in fear of us!

yes, lol. he wouldn't spend so much effort trying to put others down if
they didn't present some threat to him. he must be very insecure.

> You having petty penis problems and vaginal concerns?

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3958&group=aus.computers#3958

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:21:42 +1100
<kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net>
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>
<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 02:21 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 4/01/2024 6:40 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:24:19 +1000, Keithr0
>> <nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote:

>>> Petzl and felix together - what a team, add their IQs together and you
>>> might get double figures.
>>>
>> You definitly are in fear of us!
>
> ROTFL, you can't even spell definitely
>
>> You having petty penis problems and vaginal concerns?
>
> My only concern in that regard is getting mine into hers as often as
> possible, but thank you for asking.

obviously you're not very successful in that or you wouldn't need to
mention it in public

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3959&group=aus.computers#3959

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:03:29 +1100
<kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net>
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>
<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:03 UTC

<ultcpipel6iv4sarcep8g6n74mhe26n3la@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3960&group=aus.computers#3960

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 20:16:58 +1100
References: <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net> <kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com> <kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net> <lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com> <kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net> <2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com> <kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 09:16 UTC

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:03:29 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 4/01/2024 1:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> ROTFL, you can't even spell definitely

>>> My only concern in that regard is getting mine into hers as often as
>>> possible, but thank you for asking.
>>>

>> obviously you're not very successful in that or you wouldn't need to
>> mention it in public
>>

>**It was the idiot, Petzl, who dragged the conversation into the sexual
>area.

Just a accurate psychological diagnosis
You want yours?
You smidgeon of puffed up blowfish shit.
--
Petzl
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvnftkF88ckU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3962&group=aus.computers#3962

Followup: alt.idiots
From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:34:29 +1000
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>
<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net>
<kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net>
<ultcpipel6iv4sarcep8g6n74mhe26n3la@4ax.com>
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 10:34 UTC

On 4/01/2024 7:16 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:03:29 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> obviously you're not very successful in that or you wouldn't need to
>>> mention it in public
>>>

>> **It was the idiot, Petzl, who dragged the conversation into the sexual
>> area.
>>
> Just a accurate psychological diagnosis

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<kvnl5dF9f39U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3963&group=aus.computers#3963

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 23:03:56 +1100
<kv9jukFlfvjU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9lf4Fkf1aU1@mid.individual.net>
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>
<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net>
<kvnflhF88ckU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:03 UTC

<kvnlboF9f39U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3964&group=aus.computers#3964

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 23:07:20 +1100
<kv9p3kFmdifU1@mid.individual.net> <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net>
<kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com>
<kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net>
<lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com>
<kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net>
<2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com>
<kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net>
<kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net>
<ultcpipel6iv4sarcep8g6n74mhe26n3la@4ax.com>
<kvnftkF88ckU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:07 UTC

<l7cepi1tqpglv83lqj4l948bqjgl3se1jn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3966&group=aus.computers#3966

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 09:34:50 +1100
References: <kv9socFmpl1U1@mid.individual.net> <kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com> <kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net> <lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com> <kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net> <2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com> <kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net> <ultcpipel6iv4sarcep8g6n74mhe26n3la@4ax.com> <kvnftkF88ckU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 22:34 UTC

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:34:29 +1000, Keithr0
<nothing.to.see@here.com.au> wrote:

>On 4/01/2024 7:16 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 15:03:29 +1100, Trevor Wilson
>> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> **It was the idiot, Petzl, who dragged the conversation into the sexual
>>> area.
>>>
>> Just a accurate psychological diagnosis
>
>You couldn't make aN accurate psychological diagnosis even if your
>pathetic life depended on it, although, over the years, quite a few have
>been made about you, none complementary.

Not in Aus computers, most who write in user groups are deranged
lonely religious lefties, with mental issues like you and Trevor
Completly outside the sane world of reason!
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<8lcepi5l5joe0vulp2gvo14k7j67l819gq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3967&group=aus.computers#3967

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 09:42:49 +1100
References: <kse6piduq9n8but26t5m3r7o7jtcqlbpdd@4ax.com> <kvh5faF2071U1@mid.individual.net> <lot6pilfcv448ll86a1o6u5fmm4alkkttf@4ax.com> <kvhu4dF63ucU1@mid.individual.net> <kvi323F705pU2@mid.individual.net> <2chbpi5sdab2quldfd8g9tdbbpds4tsq11@4ax.com> <kvm6ojFuff8U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmj1nF2468U1@mid.individual.net> <kvmp0hF34u4U1@mid.individual.net> <ultcpipel6iv4sarcep8g6n74mhe26n3la@4ax.com> <kvnftkF88ckU2@mid.individual.net> <kvnlboF9f39U3@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 22:42 UTC

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 23:07:20 +1100, Mighty Mouse
<"squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com> wrote:

>Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 4/01/2024 7:16 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Just a accurate psychological diagnosis
>>
>> You couldn't make an accurate psychological diagnosis  even if your
>> pathetic life depended on it, although, over the years, quite a few
>> have been made about you, none complementary.
>
>keefy has psychological issues, petzl. he's obviously not a happy person.

There are a lot in these groups who have there own fanatical "I'm
right you are wrong" nut religion.
I like this sig because they think it refers to God, In actual fact I
plagiarized from questions scientists have about string theory.
Makes them berko/nuts if they believe I might be a Christian?
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
All simply conicidence?
The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
and biological mutations?
There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary Clinton speaks on Climate Change

<ean32jh75vr84onp8dk8on4r0st7rsm3rc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4304&group=aus.computers#4304

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.computers
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:59:33 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:59 UTC

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:59:22 +1100, Mighty Mouse
<"squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com> wrote:

>Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 17:47:40 +1100, Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au>
>> wrote:

>>> Odd. Climate predictions made in the early 80s have certainly come true.
>>> True though, getting rid of a billion or so humans will have a
>>> noticeable effect and, between covid and recent wars, we might soon
>>> approach that number. Unfortunately those events hinder the world's
>>> efforts in growing food. Might be a problem down the track.
>>>
>> Well has sort of changed from CO2 emissions to be verbalized to
>> climate change. Which has been recorded happening since Noah's time
>> My favorite satire is 2013 "Yes Prime minister", which was pulled off
>> BBC because it contradicted POTUS Obama push for climate taxes as
>> explained here
>> Part 1
>> <https://vimeo.com/124391891>
>> Don't forget part 2
>> <https://vimeo.com/124392955>
>
>very good! and here's the links mentioned on those pages..
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO08Hhjes_0
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzpPXuASY8
>
>https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24690821-human-caused-global-warming
>
>so what's happened to the scientific community sceptics on global
>warming? only two possibilities, they've been silenced or converted.

or jailed.
https://ibb.co/crKhBsD
Look what happens when you cut down too many trees!
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.