From: brian1gaff@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Red button
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:53:39 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:53 UTC

I was on the Red Button channel on Freeview showing recordings made by the
bbc at Maida Vale Piano room, and they were quite dynamic but were spoiled
for me by a microscopic reverbe or echo on everything, even the presenter as
if the audio had deliberately been made with a delay. I wondered if it might
have been intended to be sent out in Surround and the delay introduced for
the rear channels?
We were talking about the use of the Red button and whether these were
always the same. I can tell you now they are not as on one of those adult
stations they want you to pay for the racy stuff by hitting red button. And
no I didn't try it, but it seems to me that there are a lot of people about
with nothing better to do. Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...