Be it our wealth, our jobs, or even our homes; nothing is safe while the legislature is in session.

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / New series of Secrets on the Underground

SubjectAuthor
* New series of Secrets on the UndergroundMuttley
`* New series of Secrets on the UndergroundBlueshirt
 +* New series of Secrets on the UndergroundMikeS
 |+- New series of Secrets on the UndergroundMuttley
 |`* New series of Secrets on the UndergroundRecliner
 | +- New series of Secrets on the UndergroundKen
 | `- New series of Secrets on the UndergroundMuttley
 `- New series of Secrets on the UndergroundAndy Burns

1
New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u7oqhc$2smoo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4388&group=uk.transport.london#4388

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Subject: New series of Secrets on the Underground
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 09:10:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 09:10 UTC

On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u7pkk2$2vmjv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4389&group=uk.transport.london#4389

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Subject: Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 16:35:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 16:35 UTC

Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:

> On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.

It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u7po27$301jq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4390&group=uk.transport.london#4390

From: MikeS@fred.com (MikeS)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 18:33:59 +0100
 by: MikeS - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:33 UTC

On 01/07/2023 17:35, Blueshirt wrote:
> Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>
>> On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.
>
> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.

I find the most interesting segments above ground or in the museum.

Despite Sidi's efforts its becoming a case of one hole in the ground is
much the same as any other hole in the ground even if it does have
"unique" wall tiles.

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<kgb85lFdnd2U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4391&group=uk.transport.london#4391

From: usenet@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 19:04:39 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 18:04 UTC

Blueshirt wrote:

> Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>
>> On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.
>
> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.

Jago Hazzard on youtube might appeal?

<https://www.youtube.com/@JagoHazzard>

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u7rak6$38smu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4392&group=uk.transport.london#4392

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 07:56:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 07:56 UTC

On Sat, 1 Jul 2023 18:33:59 +0100
MikeS <MikeS@fred.com> wrote:
>On 01/07/2023 17:35, Blueshirt wrote:
>> Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>>
>>> On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.
>>
>> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.
>>
>I find the most interesting segments above ground or in the museum.
>
>Despite Sidi's efforts its becoming a case of one hole in the ground is
>much the same as any other hole in the ground even if it does have
>"unique" wall tiles.

The wall tile stuff I think interests her more than the audience ,but aside
from that it can be very interesting. I do wish they'd bin those phoney
cringy conversations between presenters that provide the exposition and just
speak direct to the camera instead, but unfortunately this method seems to be a
popular with directors these days.

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u8ffrq$298cp$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4393&group=uk.transport.london#4393

From: recliner.usenet@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:28:58 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:44HuJpJiAY9aG6jX5vGSs6h9J14=
 by: Recliner - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:28 UTC

MikeS <MikeS@fred.com> wrote:
> On 01/07/2023 17:35, Blueshirt wrote:
>> Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>>
>>> On tuesday evening on Yesterday in case anyones interested.
>>
>> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.
>>
> I find the most interesting segments above ground or in the museum.
>
> Despite Sidi's efforts its becoming a case of one hole in the ground is
> much the same as any other hole in the ground even if it does have
> "unique" wall tiles.

I'm currently travelling round Sigurbjörg Alma Ingólfsdóttir's native
country, and while everyone speaks pretty good English here, it's
remarkable how she's managed to almost completely shed her Icelandic
accent. I'm finding it's particularly strong in the east.

As an aside, I heard about the huge landslide in Seyðisfjörður in December
2020, which I don't recall getting any coverage in the British media. The
scars in the landscape are still very visible.

https://en.vedur.is/about-imo/news/the-landslide-in-seydisfjordur-is-the-largest-landslide-to-have-damaged-an-urban-area-in-iceland

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<i2gnai572a1esagt5tkagoa1i4au8q391o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4394&group=uk.transport.london#4394

From: ken@birchanger.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:25:42 +0100
 by: Ken - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:25 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:28:58 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
<recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>MikeS <MikeS@fred.com> wrote:

>>> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.
>>>
>> I find the most interesting segments above ground or in the museum.
>>
>> Despite Sidi's efforts its becoming a case of one hole in the ground is
>> much the same as any other hole in the ground even if it does have
>> "unique" wall tiles.
>>

>I'm currently travelling round Sigurbjörg Alma Ingólfsdóttir's native
>country, and while everyone speaks pretty good English here, it's
>remarkable how she's managed to almost completely shed her Icelandic
>accent. I'm finding it's particularly strong in the east.

Did you see she's the speaker at the Friends of the London Transport
Museum meeting inn August? I might even miss the quiz for once.

>As an aside, I heard about the huge landslide in Seyðisfjörður in December
>2020, which I don't recall getting any coverage in the British media. The
>scars in the landscape are still very visible.
>
>https://en.vedur.is/about-imo/news/the-landslide-in-seydisfjordur-is-the-largest-landslide-to-have-damaged-an-urban-area-in-iceland

Re: New series of Secrets on the Underground

<u8gfpv$2g29e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4395&group=uk.transport.london#4395

From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:34:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:34 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:28:58 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>MikeS <MikeS@fred.com> wrote:

>>> It's usually quite good, so will deffo check that out. Thanks.
>>>
>> I find the most interesting segments above ground or in the museum.
>>
>> Despite Sidi's efforts its becoming a case of one hole in the ground is
>> much the same as any other hole in the ground even if it does have
>> "unique" wall tiles.
>>

>I'm currently travelling round Sigurbjörg Alma Ingólfsdóttir's native
>country, and while everyone speaks pretty good English here, it's
>remarkable how she's managed to almost completely shed her Icelandic
>accent. I'm finding it's particularly strong in the east.

She does speak flawless english but then she is an actress by training so I
imagine she worked damn hard to achieve it.