19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

aus+uk / nz.general / Tome for a Change

SubjectAuthor
* Tome for a ChangeRich80105
+- Re: Tome for a ChangeGordon
+* Re: Tome for a ChangeCrash
|`* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
| `- Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
+* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
|`* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
| `* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
|  `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
|   `* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
|    `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
|     `* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
|      `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
|       `* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
|        `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
|         `- Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
`* Re: Tome for a ChangeLawrence D'Oliveiro
 `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
  `* Re: Tome for a ChangeTony
   `* Re: Tome for a ChangeRich80105
    `- Re: Tome for a ChangeTony

1
Tome for a Change

<c8kuvip91r6pavaki9rge7snua468qen6q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5085&group=nz.general#5085

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Tome for a Change
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:16:53 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:16 UTC

https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
- OPINION: It’s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It’s proving too
much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
the economy, writes Andrea Vance

https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
as much - and it is expected to get worse.

Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change

Re: Tome for a Change

<l69674FqqpuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5089&group=nz.general#5089

From: Gordon@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: Tome for a Change
Date: 23 Mar 2024 23:16:52 GMT
 by: Gordon - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 23:16 UTC

On 2024-03-23, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
> https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
> https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
> - OPINION: It’s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It’s proving too
> much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
> the economy, writes Andrea Vance

National pledged tax cuts if it got into Government. It is now doing what it
said it would do.

As the tax cats are for those *below* $180k it would seem a good idea to try
and keep the tax cuts.

Giving up on the tax cuts would mean that the Government had done a turn
around. The Labour Government never considered doing a turn around dispite
the difficulty, or being against the will of the people.

> https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
> Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
> as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>
> Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
> consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change

Sure thing. Lets have it Labour pledging to revole the Climate Emergency of
the last few years.

Re: Tome for a Change

<d5uuvi5euu8al1icd7erregh3aftoqsnsu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5092&group=nz.general#5092

From: nogood@dontbother.invalid (Crash)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:32:43 +1030
 by: Crash - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:02 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:16:53 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
> - OPINION: It’s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It’s proving too
>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>the economy, writes Andrea Vance

I agree, though I cannot find your quote in the Andrea Vance article.
I agree with what she says of Luxon but not the conclusions she draws.
The current Government is doing exactly what they said they would do
and that is a stark contrast to past Governments of both stripes.

Reduction in taxation revenue through adjusting income tax brackets
allowing for inflation (a return to historic tax values) should be
well down the list, and considered only when reductions in Government
spending are such that reductions in Government income can be
considered.

>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>
>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change

Its taken you a while Rich. We voted for this at last year's general
election.

--
Crash McBash

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.ZXWMfEi3dGaY3Q@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5093&group=nz.general#5093

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:06:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:06 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
> - OPINION: It�s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It�s proving too
>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>the economy, writes Andrea Vance
>
>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>
>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change
Yes it is, it is time for you to grow up, and stop lying about the taxpayer's
union etc. Time for you to confess your hatred of the people of this country.

Re: Tome for a Change

<6b5vvi9uarudkm1krov5sc3ghmu1soku0r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5096&group=nz.general#5096

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:56:48 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:56 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:32:43 +1030, Crash <nogood@dontbother.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:16:53 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
>> - OPINION: It’s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It’s proving too
>>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>>the economy, writes Andrea Vance
>>
>I agree, though I cannot find your quote in the Andrea Vance article.
The quotes were in the Press summary of articles - as I do not have
access to paywalled articles I was not able to see the articles
themselves

>I agree with what she says of Luxon but not the conclusions she draws.
>The current Government is doing exactly what they said they would do
>and that is a stark contrast to past Governments of both stripes.

Sometimes a government will promise something and rightly decide that
the promise is no longer the right policies when facts are known. The
intent of government was to reduce the top tax rate - they got their
numbers wrong; they should be at least considering the extent to which
it is still desirable (for a range of reasons) to still seek to meet
that promise.

>Reduction in taxation revenue through adjusting income tax brackets
>allowing for inflation (a return to historic tax values) should be
>well down the list, and considered only when reductions in Government
>spending are such that reductions in Government income can be
>considered.
>
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>>
>>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change
>
>Its taken you a while Rich. We voted for this at last year's general
>election.
The election is a while ago - the change that I was referring to is
the need for the current government to take a responsible view of
promises which were made on numbers that are not valid - regardless of
the reasons why they are not now valid.

Re: Tome for a Change

<vk5vvi5sq5oasauhki65ma9ftiaeslppo6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5097&group=nz.general#5097

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:58:18 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:58 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:06:13 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
>> - OPINION: It’s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It’s proving too
>>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>>the economy, writes Andrea Vance
>>
>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>>
>>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change
>Yes it is, it is time for you to grow up, and stop lying about the taxpayer's
>union etc. Time for you to confess your hatred of the people of this country.

None of the articles above were written by the NZ Taxpayers Union -
what are you talking about, Tony?

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.7cPIoPU8ftgICw@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5101&group=nz.general#5101

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:40:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:40 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:32:43 +1030, Crash <nogood@dontbother.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:16:53 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
>>> - OPINION: It�s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It�s proving too
>>>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>>>the economy, writes Andrea Vance
>>>
>>I agree, though I cannot find your quote in the Andrea Vance article.
>The quotes were in the Press summary of articles - as I do not have
>access to paywalled articles I was not able to see the articles
>themselves
>
>>I agree with what she says of Luxon but not the conclusions she draws.
>>The current Government is doing exactly what they said they would do
>>and that is a stark contrast to past Governments of both stripes.
>
>Sometimes a government will promise something and rightly decide that
>the promise is no longer the right policies when facts are known. The
>intent of government was to reduce the top tax rate - they got their
>numbers wrong; they should be at least considering the extent to which
>it is still desirable (for a range of reasons) to still seek to meet
>that promise.
>
>>Reduction in taxation revenue through adjusting income tax brackets
>>allowing for inflation (a return to historic tax values) should be
>>well down the list, and considered only when reductions in Government
>>spending are such that reductions in Government income can be
>>considered.
>>
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>>>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>>>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>>>
>>>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>>>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change
>>
>>Its taken you a while Rich. We voted for this at last year's general
>>election.
>The election is a while ago - the change that I was referring to is
>the need for the current government to take a responsible view of
>promises which were made on numbers that are not valid - regardless of
>the reasons why they are not now valid.
Wow - just like the last governemnt did never, not on one occasion, despite
being wrong several times. This government has a long way to go before they are
that bad.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.vBUgocmOc$KcPg@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5102&group=nz.general#5102

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:42:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:42 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:06:13 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223206/cartoon-saturday-march-23
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/nz-news/350223768/cartoon-march-24
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/350222365/nationals-doing-hokey-cokey-and-getting-shaken-all-about
>>> - OPINION: It�s time for Luxon to abandon tax cuts. It�s proving too
>>>much of a distraction from the other work National is doing to grow
>>>the economy, writes Andrea Vance
>>>
>>>https://www.thepost.co.nz/business/350217175/hospitality-industry-bracing-impact-more-mass-redundancies
>>>Already the hospitality industry is noticing people are not going out
>>>as much - and it is expected to get worse.
>>>
>>>Now some of those are behind a paywall, but there does seem to be a
>>>consistent theme here . . . it is time for a change
>>Yes it is, it is time for you to grow up, and stop lying about the taxpayer's
>>union etc. Time for you to confess your hatred of the people of this country.
>
>None of the articles above were written by the NZ Taxpayers Union -
>what are you talking about, Tony?
You know very well what I mean, you accused the Taxpayer's union of spawning
several other organisations in another post on the same day you lied in this
thread.
Totally without evidence of course.

Re: Tome for a Change

<f59vvidk5bk0p7fbm777ahk8ahrccn15t1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5104&group=nz.general#5104

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 16:58:25 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:58 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:42:14 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:06:13 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>Yes it is, it is time for you to grow up, and stop lying about the taxpayer's
>>>union etc. Time for you to confess your hatred of the people of this country.
>>
>>None of the articles above were written by the NZ Taxpayers Union -
>>what are you talking about, Tony?
>You know very well what I mean, you accused the Taxpayer's union of spawning
>several other organisations in another post on the same day you lied in this
>thread.
>Totally without evidence of course.
I will take that as apology for you being both wrong and off-topic.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.iYifvU3ndnRApw@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5110&group=nz.general#5110

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:43:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:43 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:42:14 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>None of the articles above were written by the NZ Taxpayers Union -
>>>what are you talking about, Tony?
>>You know very well what I mean, you accused the Taxpayer's union of spawning
>>several other organisations in another post on the same day you lied in this
>>thread.
>>Totally without evidence of course.
>I will take that as apology for you being both wrong and off-topic.
You can take it any way you like, that is your right. But you are a fool and a
liar because you did exactly what I explained above. What possesses you to lie
so much is no longer a mystery - sociopaths do that all the time.

Re: Tome for a Change

<n4210j5mflh5cu0a580s7olk8vp9r64lh6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5112&group=nz.general#5112

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 09:11:20 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:11 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:43:52 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:42:14 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>You know very well what I mean, you accused the Taxpayer's union of spawning
>>>several other organisations in another post on the same day you lied in this
>>>thread.
>>>Totally without evidence of course.
>>I will take that as apology for you being both wrong and off-topic.
>You can take it any way you like, that is your right. But you are a fool and a
>liar because you did exactly what I explained above. What possesses you to lie
>so much is no longer a mystery - sociopaths do that all the time.

None of the articles cited above from The Post were written by the
Taxpayer Union, Tony. You are wrong yet again.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.ZvHkk1IUKdUabA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5113&group=nz.general#5113

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:43:52 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>I will take that as apology for you being both wrong and off-topic.
>>You can take it any way you like, that is your right. But you are a fool and
>>liar because you did exactly what I explained above. What possesses you to
>>lie
>>so much is no longer a mystery - sociopaths do that all the time.
>
>None of the articles cited above from The Post were written by the
>Taxpayer Union, Tony. You are wrong yet again.
As I pointed out and your deliberatyely ignored you made those unfounded
accusations in another thread. Here are your lies.

24 March
"There was an interesting discussion on Media Watch this morning -
listen and also see here:
https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/mediawatch/audio/2018931407/can-news-media-innovate-to-survive
But who wants balanced impartial media when you can look at:
https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/
and two of its offshoots:
https://centrist.co.nz/
and
https://www.groundswellnz.co.nz/
(There is another offshoot website linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union,
but I can't remember the name - anyone know it?)
and
https://www.nzcpr.com/"
I am not wrong, you are, your very presence here is a form of abuse.

Re: Tome for a Change

<sp610j1d9j0tua4pcn81kqhl70pdobsaug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5116&group=nz.general#5116

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:30:49 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:30 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58:07 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:43:52 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>You can take it any way you like, that is your right. But you are a fool and
>>>liar because you did exactly what I explained above. What possesses you to
>>>lie
>>>so much is no longer a mystery - sociopaths do that all the time.
>>
>>None of the articles cited above from The Post were written by the
>>Taxpayer Union, Tony. You are wrong yet again.
>As I pointed out and your deliberatyely ignored you made those unfounded
>accusations in another thread. Here are your lies.
>
>24 March
>"There was an interesting discussion on Media Watch this morning -
>listen and also see here:
>https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/mediawatch/audio/2018931407/can-news-media-innovate-to-survive
>But who wants balanced impartial media when you can look at:
>https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/
>and two of its offshoots:
>https://centrist.co.nz/
>and
>https://www.groundswellnz.co.nz/
>(There is another offshoot website linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union,
>but I can't remember the name - anyone know it?)
>and
>https://www.nzcpr.com/"
>I am not wrong, you are, your very presence here is a form of abuse.

the nzcpr website is not linked (at least strongly other than peddling
far right views) to the NZ Taxpayer Union, Tony.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.vpXinXsyLJPaBQ@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5118&group=nz.general#5118

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:40:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:40 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58:07 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>None of the articles cited above from The Post were written by the
>>>Taxpayer Union, Tony. You are wrong yet again.
>>As I pointed out and your deliberatyely ignored you made those unfounded
>>accusations in another thread. Here are your lies.
>>
>>24 March
>>"There was an interesting discussion on Media Watch this morning -
>>listen and also see here:
>>https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/mediawatch/audio/2018931407/can-news-media-innovate-to-survive
>>But who wants balanced impartial media when you can look at:
>>https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/
>>and two of its offshoots:
>>https://centrist.co.nz/
>>and
>>https://www.groundswellnz.co.nz/
>>(There is another offshoot website linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union,
>>but I can't remember the name - anyone know it?)
>>and
>>https://www.nzcpr.com/"
>>I am not wrong, you are, your very presence here is a form of abuse.
>>

>the nzcpr website is not linked (at least strongly other than peddling
>far right views) to the NZ Taxpayer Union, Tony.
You wrote it, not me. You claimed they were aligned. Are you now conceding you
were lying?

Re: Tome for a Change

<u7910jha9ph9m7j10u9hn83ku9dk91ee9e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5119&group=nz.general#5119

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:13:37 +1300
References: <c8kuvip91r6pavaki9rge7snua468qen6q@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.ZXWMfEi3dGaY3Q@ue.ph> <vk5vvi5sq5oasauhki65ma9ftiaeslppo6@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.vBUgocmOc$KcPg@ue.ph> <f59vvidk5bk0p7fbm777ahk8ahrccn15t1@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.iYifvU3ndnRApw@ue.ph> <n4210j5mflh5cu0a580s7olk8vp9r64lh6@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.ZvHkk1IUKdUabA@ue.ph> <sp610j1d9j0tua4pcn81kqhl70pdobsaug@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.vpXinXsyLJPaBQ@ue.ph>
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:13 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:40:51 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:58:07 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>As I pointed out and your deliberatyely ignored you made those unfounded
>>>accusations in another thread. Here are your lies.
>>>
>>>24 March
>>>"There was an interesting discussion on Media Watch this morning -
>>>listen and also see here:
>>>https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/mediawatch/audio/2018931407/can-news-media-innovate-to-survive
>>>But who wants balanced impartial media when you can look at:
>>>https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/
>>>and two of its offshoots:
>>>https://centrist.co.nz/
>>>and
>>>https://www.groundswellnz.co.nz/
>>>(There is another offshoot website linked to the NZ Taxpayer Union,
>>>but I can't remember the name - anyone know it?)
>>>and
>>>https://www.nzcpr.com/"
>>>I am not wrong, you are, your very presence here is a form of abuse.
>>>

>>the nzcpr website is not linked (at least strongly other than peddling
>>far right views) to the NZ Taxpayer Union, Tony.
>You wrote it, not me. You claimed they were aligned. Are you now conceding you
>were lying?
No, your English not too good, Tony?
That came after the comment about their being another TPU aligned
website; it was separate from that group. Just in case you are still
confused, rnz.co.nz is also not aligned to the Taxpayers Union

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.r#g2ry7igSfuuQ@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5124&group=nz.general#5124

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:54:47 -0000 (UTC)
References: <c8kuvip91r6pavaki9rge7snua468qen6q@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.ZXWMfEi3dGaY3Q@ue.ph> <vk5vvi5sq5oasauhki65ma9ftiaeslppo6@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.vBUgocmOc$KcPg@ue.ph> <f59vvidk5bk0p7fbm777ahk8ahrccn15t1@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.iYifvU3ndnRApw@ue.ph> <n4210j5mflh5cu0a580s7olk8vp9r64lh6@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.ZvHkk1IUKdUabA@ue.ph> <sp610j1d9j0tua4pcn81kqhl70pdobsaug@4ax.com> <part1of1.1.vpXinXsyLJPaBQ@ue.ph> <u7910jha9ph9m7j10u9hn83ku9dk91ee9e@4ax.com>
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:54 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:40:51 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>the nzcpr website is not linked (at least strongly other than peddling
>>>far right views) to the NZ Taxpayer Union, Tony.
>>You wrote it, not me. You claimed they were aligned. Are you now conceding
>>you
>>were lying?
>No, your English not too good, Tony?
>That came after the comment about their being another TPU aligned
>website; it was separate from that group. Just in case you are still
>confused, rnz.co.nz is also not aligned to the Taxpayers Union
Maybe you should ask a 5 year old to compose what you write.
It would be significantly more intelligeible.

Re: Tome for a Change

<utqrpe$s3hg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5126&group=nz.general#5126

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 03:41:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 03:41 UTC

Defonotely tome, don’t you thonk.

Re: Tome for a Change

<k2620j19rkt2blqt0a451jqp1jl4jm0s5o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5130&group=nz.general#5130

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:24:25 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 06:24 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 03:41:34 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>Defonotely tome, don’t you thonk.
Obsolutely. I did think about commenting on the typo but decided Tony
needed something to make him feel better.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.y0NIx$UT9RU4WQ@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5134&group=nz.general#5134

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:49:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:49 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 03:41:34 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
><ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Defonotely tome, don�t you thonk.
>Obsolutely. I did think about commenting on the typo but decided Tony
>needed something to make him feel better.
It was your typo, not mine. I didn't comment on your mistake because I am not
childish.

Re: Tome for a Change

<llm30j10l6e0raa24rguoaksic74739d6l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5135&group=nz.general#5135

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:13:49 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:13 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:49:43 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 03:41:34 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
>><ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Defonotely tome, don’t you thonk.
>>Obsolutely. I did think about commenting on the typo but decided Tony
>>needed something to make him feel better.
>It was your typo, not mine. I didn't comment on your mistake because I am not
>childish.
Good to know thanks Tony. At the time you appeared confused and
distressed. I am glad you are better now.

Re: Tome for a Change

<part1of1.1.W$hL$o6qS0WOEw@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5138&group=nz.general#5138

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:27:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:27 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:49:43 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Obsolutely. I did think about commenting on the typo but decided Tony
>>>needed something to make him feel better.
>>It was your typo, not mine. I didn't comment on your mistake because I am not
>>childish.
>Good to know thanks Tony. At the time you appeared confused and
>distressed. I am glad you are better now.
Your typo - you made an error and now you are being an idiot.

aus+uk / nz.general / Tome for a Change