From: Gordon@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Four years ago
Date: 23 Mar 2024 23:29:18 GMT
 by: Gordon - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 23:29 UTC

25 March 2024 marks 4 years since the eve of the first lock down and the
birth of the Covid narrative.

Let us all remember the amount of damage the covid restrictions and the
stress the narrative caused.

Let us also hope that no white wash will be used in the upcoming enquiry.

Re: Four years ago

<k93vvihap2c0hs7ikcjjf6lm009c1vcr4g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5095&group=nz.general#5095

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: Four years ago
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:50:14 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:50 UTC

On 23 Mar 2024 23:29:18 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

>25 March 2024 marks 4 years since the eve of the first lock down and the
>birth of the Covid narrative.
>
>Let us all remember the amount of damage the covid restrictions and the
>stress the narrative caused.
>
>Let us also hope that no white wash will be used in the upcoming enquiry.

I had thought the enquiry had already started - did the new government
stop it?

I agree that it should not white wash anything. Saving 22,000 lives
(in comparison to the results of the USA - fewer in comparison with
Australia), but having an actual reduction in deaths from the expected
level, was a significant achievement. (Some of those saving would for
example have been from fewer road deaths, but more were probably from
lower influenza deaths due to higher vaccination levels). Saving our
economy from greater losses occurring elsewhere is probably not as
significant to some because we did not personally experience the
problems that occurred in many other countries. The division caused by
deliberate mis-information, often politically motivated, is not
acknowledged by some, but has been a disappointing lack of
truthfulness by many - not just from people in other countries, but
sadly from some New Zealanders. The political destabilisation of the
USA which stemmed from both internal and external operators has had a
world-wide effect, and New Zealand has not been immune.

Yes it will be interesting to see the results of the enquiry.

Re: Four years ago

<part1of1.1.XUoan13Du#cQDQ@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5099&group=nz.general#5099

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:33:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:33 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 23 Mar 2024 23:29:18 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>25 March 2024 marks 4 years since the eve of the first lock down and the
>>birth of the Covid narrative.
>>
>>Let us all remember the amount of damage the covid restrictions and the
>>stress the narrative caused.
>>
>>Let us also hope that no white wash will be used in the upcoming enquiry.
>
>I had thought the enquiry had already started - did the new government
>stop it?
>
>I agree that it should not white wash anything. Saving 22,000 lives
>(in comparison to the results of the USA - fewer in comparison with
>Australia), but having an actual reduction in deaths from the expected
>level, was a significant achievement. (Some of those saving would for
>example have been from fewer road deaths, but more were probably from
>lower influenza deaths due to higher vaccination levels). Saving our
>economy from greater losses occurring elsewhere is probably not as
>significant to some because we did not personally experience the
>problems that occurred in many other countries. The division caused by
>deliberate mis-information, often politically motivated, is not
>acknowledged by some, but has been a disappointing lack of
>truthfulness by many - not just from people in other countries, but
>sadly from some New Zealanders.
Almost none of that is true. What you have written is largely the real
deliberate misinformation.
> The political destabilisation of the
>USA which stemmed from both internal and external operators has had a
>world-wide effect, and New Zealand has not been immune.
>
>Yes it will be interesting to see the results of the enquiry.

Re: Four years ago

<ia9vvi59f92l1sli22g3oe85p6274fjo8v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5105&group=nz.general#5105

From: Rich80105@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:01:00 +1300
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 04:01 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:33:43 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On 23 Mar 2024 23:29:18 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>>
>>>25 March 2024 marks 4 years since the eve of the first lock down and the
>>>birth of the Covid narrative.
>>>
>>>Let us all remember the amount of damage the covid restrictions and the
>>>stress the narrative caused.
>>>
>>>Let us also hope that no white wash will be used in the upcoming enquiry.
>>
>>I had thought the enquiry had already started - did the new government
>>stop it?
>>
>>I agree that it should not white wash anything. Saving 22,000 lives
>>(in comparison to the results of the USA - fewer in comparison with
>>Australia), but having an actual reduction in deaths from the expected
>>level, was a significant achievement. (Some of those saving would for
>>example have been from fewer road deaths, but more were probably from
>>lower influenza deaths due to higher vaccination levels). Saving our
>>economy from greater losses occurring elsewhere is probably not as
>>significant to some because we did not personally experience the
>>problems that occurred in many other countries. The division caused by
>>deliberate mis-information, often politically motivated, is not
>>acknowledged by some, but has been a disappointing lack of
>>truthfulness by many - not just from people in other countries, but
>>sadly from some New Zealanders.
>Almost none of that is true. What you have written is largely the real
>deliberate misinformation.
So identify to items that you believe to be not true . . . .

>> The political destabilisation of the
>>USA which stemmed from both internal and external operators has had a
>>world-wide effect, and New Zealand has not been immune.
>>
>>Yes it will be interesting to see the results of the enquiry.

Re: Four years ago

<17bf98bc6c96d002$41810$3716115$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5108&group=nz.general#5108

From: no_spam@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 18:25:09 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 04:25 UTC

RICH80105 <-------------- YOU "kiwis" ARE REALLY STUPID FUKWITS.

Re: Four years ago

<part1of1.1.0Ca0u4iFqyhYOA@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5109&group=nz.general#5109

From: lizandtony@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:35:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:35 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:33:43 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizandtony@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>I had thought the enquiry had already started - did the new government
>>>stop it?
>>>
>>>I agree that it should not white wash anything. Saving 22,000 lives
>>>(in comparison to the results of the USA - fewer in comparison with
>>>Australia), but having an actual reduction in deaths from the expected
>>>level, was a significant achievement. (Some of those saving would for
>>>example have been from fewer road deaths, but more were probably from
>>>lower influenza deaths due to higher vaccination levels). Saving our
>>>economy from greater losses occurring elsewhere is probably not as
>>>significant to some because we did not personally experience the
>>>problems that occurred in many other countries. The division caused by
>>>deliberate mis-information, often politically motivated, is not
>>>acknowledged by some, but has been a disappointing lack of
>>>truthfulness by many - not just from people in other countries, but
>>>sadly from some New Zealanders.
>>Almost none of that is true. What you have written is largely the real
>>deliberate misinformation.
>So identify to items that you believe to be not true.
No, you proviude cites for all of your opinions above. Because opinions are all
they are.

>>> The political destabilisation of the
>>>USA which stemmed from both internal and external operators has had a
>>>world-wide effect, and New Zealand has not been immune.
>>>
>>>Yes it will be interesting to see the results of the enquiry.

aus+uk / nz.general / Four years ago