From: java@evij.com.invalid (Java Jive)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,uk.telecom.mobile
Subject: Samsung: Notice of Music/Documents restoration feature termination
and data deletion
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 18:21:34 +0100
 by: Java Jive - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 17:21 UTC

Just in case this is still important to anyone hanging out here, though
it shouldn't be by now ...

"""
Samsung Cloud
Notice of Music/Documents restoration feature termination and data deletion

Dear Samsung Cloud Customer,

Thank you for using Samsung Cloud.

With notice on 2020-09-02 and following the termination of the
Music/Documents backup feature implemented on 2020-09-14, Samsung
Cloud’s Music/Documents restoration feature will be completely
terminated as of 2023-07-03. After that, Music/Documents data stored in
Samsung Cloud will also be deleted, so please download any data you have
stored in advance.

* The Music/Documents backup feature, which had temporarily backed up
data due to no updates in the old Samsung Cloud app (the app version
before 2020-09-14) will also be completely terminated as of 2023-03-21
based on existing notices.If you are using the old app and have not
updated to the latest version, the Music/Documents backup feature may
not work after the end date above, or you may see an error message
during while backing up.

Please take a look at the following information in order to avoid any
possible inconveniences from these features being terminated.

[Terminated Features]

- Music/Documents data restoration feature in Samsung Cloud

[Terminated Schedules]

- From 2023-07-03 onwards: Termination of the restoration feature of
Music/Documents and deletion of data from Samsung Cloud

* From 2023-03-21 onwards, termination of the Music/Documents backup
feature from the old version of Samsung Cloud app

[Detailed Information]

- The Music/Documents backup feature uploads the device’s Music and
Documents data onto Samsung Cloud, and the restoration feature downloads
data that is stored in Samsung Cloud to the device

- Please download any Music/Documents data that is backed up before the
above termination date via the Samsung Cloud app > Restore data
orSamsung Cloud Web.

* The Samsung Cloud Web download feature will be supported in 2023-04.

- After the feature termination date, all Music/Documents data will be
deleted from Samsung Cloud

- Termination of this feature will not affect other Samsung Cloud
services such as Sync and other backups (ex. Contacts, Calendar,
Settings and Home screen)

We appreciate your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience."""

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk

Re: Samsung: Notice of Music/Documents restoration feature termination and data deletion

<5e062d4e-0634-4e1a-a9be-86e7bb1fa5aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5282&group=uk.telecom.mobile#5282

Newsgroups: uk.telecom.mobile
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 15:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Samsung: Notice of Music/Documents restoration feature
termination and data deletion
From: thegreatestscientistoftheworld@hotmail.com (Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y E S)
 by: Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y - Sun, 7 May 2023 22:00 UTC

Heaven's greatest song so far:

youtu.be/o8pQLtHTPaI

Enjoy this !

Really, sounds fantastical ? I am not doubting in this. See You around.