From: java@evij.com.invalid (Java Jive)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.mobile
Subject: Why your new Apple iPhone 15 is overheating
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 11:29:46 +0100
 by: Java Jive - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 10:29 UTC

Why your new Apple iPhone 15 is overheating
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-66982762

"Apple has blamed a bug in its operating system and updates to apps such
as Instagram for its new iPhone 15 overheating.

Since the latest model of the smartphone went on sale in September, some
users have complained the devices are getting too hot to touch.

Apple said there was a bug when updating iOS 17 on the phone.

But it also claimed that changes to third party apps are "causing them
to overload the system"."

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk