From: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Subject: 2 car DLR
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:37:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muttley@dastardlyhq.com - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:37 UTC

I noticed today that some of the trains on the DLR had gone back to 2 cars.
Is this some efficiency drive or has the liz line nicked so many of its
passengers that they don't need so many 3 car trains any more?

However it also seems like someone had turned the wick up on the acceleration.
The trains accelerated out of stations like they were shot out of a gun. Perhaps
it just seemed that way as I haven't been on it for a few months but i've had
gaps like that before and not experienced this.