From: tim.downie@gmail.com (Tim+)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: Zen outage
Date: 12 Nov 2023 21:03:29 GMT
 by: Tim+ - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:03 UTC

24 hours without Zen broadband on the south side of Ayr with narry a
mention anywhere in any broadband status page that I can find.

If it common to have such a long outage with no mention of issues anywhere.

Zen support admitted that there was a problem when I phoned them at 9 am
(service was supposed to be restored by 7 pm) but there’s still nothing on
their service status pages for 01292 44XXXX number. (FTTC).

I know that it’s probably outside their control but zero communication from
them since I phoned them.

Is this just a local outage or is anyone else on Zen having issues?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Re: Zen outage

<uirgjo$82hv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6060&group=uk.telecom.broadband#6060

From: grinch@sommewhere.com (grinch)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: Re: Zen outage
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:38:00 +0000
 by: grinch - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:38 UTC

On 12/11/2023 21:03, Tim+ wrote:
> 24 hours without Zen broadband on the south side of Ayr with narry a
> mention anywhere in any broadband status page that I can find.
>
> If it common to have such a long outage with no mention of issues anywhere.
>
> Zen support admitted that there was a problem when I phoned them at 9 am
> (service was supposed to be restored by 7 pm) but there’s still nothing on
> their service status pages for 01292 44XXXX number. (FTTC).
>
> I know that it’s probably outside their control but zero communication from
> them since I phoned them.
>
> Is this just a local outage or is anyone else on Zen having issues?
>
> Tim

No problems here south Manchester area, FTTP no outages since install
July 2022