From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Friday 3rd November 2023
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 12:53:48 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 12:53 UTC

Ar'ernoon' from a dry, bright and day here in South Yorkshire.
We've had mostly blue sky all morning since sun up, with a cooling wind
of up to 15 mph from the west. Temperature is now 12C (53.6F) with the
barometric pressure steady at 976.9 mB and an RH of 73%. Forecast is
for it to continue dry but with more cloud from mid-afternoon.
Temperature has already peaked at 12C and will fall slowly to an
overnight low of 6C (42.8F). Have a great day everyone and keep staying
safe.
Sootie came down for breakfast at around 10:00, just as Tabby
turned up for something to eat as well. So both were fed and watered
before going on their morning ambles. Sootie was home again by 11:30
and is now snoozing while Tabby is, most likely, working off that large
breakfast.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..