From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Monday 13th November 2023
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 11:29:33 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 11:29 UTC

Mornin' to a mild, gusty, damp but bright and sunny day here inSouth
Yorkshire. We've had torrential downpours and winds, up to 25 mph,
overnight but BYT has condescended to honour us with his presence at the
moment. Temperature out there is 11C (51.8F) with the barometric
pressure plummeting at 985.9 mB and RH at 73% and falling too. Forecast
is for it to remain dry but with the sky to cloud over this afternoon
and evening. Temperature will peak at 12C (53.6F) in the early afternoon
and will then fall slowly to an overnight low of 9C (48.2F) but feeling
more like 7C (44.6F). Have a great day everyone and stay safe.
Sootie was breakfasted, out and on a morning stroll by 09:30. She
returned around 10:30 and is now having a pre-siesta wash and brush up,
on her bed. No sign yet of Tabby since her late visit for some supper
yesterday.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Monday 13th November 2023

<uit3hg$kv9f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6143&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6143

From: bathwatchdog@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Monday 13th November 2023
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:07:13 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:07 UTC

On 13/11/2023 11:29, Flyi�g �u� 2�22+ wrote:
> Mornin' to a mild, gusty, damp but bright and sunny day here inSouth
> Yorkshire. We've had torrential downpours and winds, up to 25 mph,
> overnight but BYT has condescended to honour us with his presence at the
> moment. Temperature out there is 11C (51.8F) with the barometric
> pressure plummeting at 985.9 mB and RH at 73% and falling too. Forecast
> is for it to remain dry but with the sky to cloud over this afternoon
> and evening. Temperature will peak at 12C (53.6F) in the early afternoon
> and will then fall slowly to an overnight low of 9C (48.2F) but feeling
> more like 7C (44.6F). Have a great day everyone and stay safe.
> Sootie was breakfasted, out and on a morning stroll by 09:30. She
> returned around 10:30 and is now having a pre-siesta wash and brush up,
> on her bed. No sign yet of Tabby since her late visit for some supper
> yesterday.

Good afternoon (just) from Somerset.
55F and 997mb. It was showery overnight, dropping a third of an inch of
rain into the gadget in my back garden. This morning was mostly sunny
apart from a late morning shower, and in the time it took me to type
that the sun came out and was then covered by cloud! More showers are
heading my way later according to the rain radar. It is pretty windy
with occasional stronger gusts.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim