From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Wednesday 22nd Novenber 2023
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:37:05 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22+ - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:37 UTC

Afternoon, from a dry, cool, overcast and dreary day here in South
Yorkshire. No rain or appearance of BYT yet today. Temperature is 10C
(50F) with the barometric pressure now steady at 1024.4 mB and RH
showing as 84%. Forecast is for it remain dry and overcast for the rest
of today with the temperature to peak at 12C (53.6F) in the early
afternoon and then remain at 12C (53.6F), but feeling more like 9C
((48.2) with the 20 mph cooling wind from the West, right through 'til
mid-morning tomorrow. Have a great day and keep safe.
Sootie stayed snoozing on my bed until 10:00 before coming
downstairs for some breakfast. Tabby was already there having been
waiting when I got up. After breakfast, Sootie went out and both cats
went off on their separate ways. Sootie returned around 11:30 and then
went up to her bed for an early midday siesta. She's still there,
fast asleep.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..