From: harrogate3@ntlworld.com (Woody)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: POT: Help with Windows Mail
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:30:41 +0000
 by: Woody - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:30 UTC

I am currently using Windows (10 Pro) Mail (note not Live Mail) and have
an issue.

I have three accounts logged in, two Gmail and one Hotmail. If I send a
mail to any address from one of these mail address when delivered the
source mail address in brackets is preceded by my wife's name, just her
name.surname no email address.

The only place that my wife's name occurs on the machine is in Windows
Live Mail but I cannot find any connection or interlink, and there's
nothing I can find on M$ or the M$ Community.

Anyone any ideas?

Re: POT: Help with Windows Mail

<ujlna4$1fft1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6223&group=uk.telecom.broadband#6223

From: nobody@nowhere.co.uk (Graham J)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: Re: POT: Help with Windows Mail
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:11:26 +0000
 by: Graham J - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:11 UTC

Woody wrote:
> I am currently using Windows (10 Pro) Mail (note not Live Mail) and have
> an issue.
>
> I have three accounts logged in, two Gmail and one Hotmail. If I send a
> mail to any address from one of these mail address when delivered the
> source mail address in brackets is preceded by my wife's name, just her
> name.surname no email address.
>
> The only place that my wife's name occurs on the machine is in Windows
> Live Mail but I cannot find any connection or interlink, and there's
> nothing I can find on M$ or the M$ Community.
>
> Anyone any ideas?

I'm sure somebody posted the same query a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps
they have a resolution?

--
Graham J