From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 6th January 2024
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:33:21 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:33 UTC

Mornin' from a cold, dry, bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. We had a hard frost first thing with frozen puddles and 'all
white' parked cars and an up to 10 mph chilling breeze from the NNW.
Temperature out there now is 5C, feeling like 2C, with the barometric
pressure climbing at 1017.4 mB and RH at 87% and falling. Forecast is
for the temperature to fall to an overnight low of 3C feeling more like
1 C. There will be some cloud cover for the rest of the day but it will
remain dry. Have a great day everybody. Keep taking care to stay
safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 10:00 and has stayed outside
since. I think she is curled up and keeping snug in her kennel. Tabby
was here for supper but hasn't shown up yet today.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..