From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Monday 8th January 2023
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 12:11:38 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 12:11 UTC

Mornin' from a dry but cold, overcast, dark, dull and dismal looking
day here in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there I 2C but feeling
more like 0C with the chilling, gusty, up to 20 mph winds from the North
East. Barometric pressure is still climbing rapidly at 1035.2 mB with
RH showing as 67% and slowly falling. Forecast is for little change
throughout today with the temperature keeping to 2C all day, evening and
night but feeling more like -2C in the early hours tomorrow. Beware,
ice about on Tuesday morning. Enjoy your day everyone, keep taking care
to stay safe.
Another dental problem yesterday when a multi-filled tooth (upper
right 2) broke whilst I ate dinner yesterday evening. Size wise that
was around half of that whole tooth. Remembering how well my dentist
rebuilt UL2 for me last year I dropped into the surgery to make an
'emergency' appointment. I managed to get one for 16:30 tomorrow
afternoon. Not bad for a system that doesn't seem to work well
nation-wide. I'm just hoping that her work can get as good an outcome
as last time.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 08:30 and back indoors well
before 09:00. No sign of Tabby today though, but she did have a supper
around 23:00 yesterday.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..