From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Tuesday 9 th January 2023
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 11:15:14 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 11:15 UTC

Mornin' from a dry,chilly, mostly overcast day here in South
Yorkshire. We have had a few short sunny periods earlier but it seems
settled to just overcast now. Temperature out there is 2C but feeling
more like -1C with the up to 20 mph bitter wind from the ENE.
Barometric pressure is steady at 1035.9 mB with RH falling slowly at
66%. Forecast is for the temperature to peak at 4C feeling like 0C in
the early afternoon and then falling to an overnight low of 1C feeling
like -2C. Cloud will remain for most of the day but it should remain
dry too. Have a great day. Stay warm and take care to stay safe.
Sootie was up breakfasted and out by 09:15 and stayed out until
10:30 when she came in to have a bath and then a midday siesta on her
bed. No sign of Tabby yet today but she did have a substantial supper
yesterday.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..