From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 11th January 2024
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:51:24 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:51 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, cold, grey, overcast day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 5C feeling more like 1C in the, up
to 20 mph chilling arctic winds from the NNE. Barometric pressure is on
the up at 1039.2 mB with RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for very much
the same with the temperature to peak at 7C, feeling like 4C in the
early afternoon and then falling to an overnight low of 5C but feeling
much more like 5C. Enjoy your day everyone and keep striving to stay
safe and warm.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 09:00. Then back home and
snoozing by 09:30. Tabby was here for supper last night but not visited
yet today.
I'm off for my two yearly 'Transthoracic Echcardiogram' at the Royal
Hallamshire for 13:00.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..