From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Saturday 13th January 2024
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:13:33 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:13 UTC

Ar'ernon from a cool, dry, bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. Very little cloud lots of blue sky since dawn so far, but we
are not warming up very quickly. Temperature out there in 6C but
feeling more like 2C in the up to 10 mph gusts from the WNW.
Barometric pressure is falling quite quickly now at 1023.0 mB and RH
showing as 85%. Forecast is for it cloud over in the early afternoon
but remain dry for the rest of today. Temperature will peak at 7C,
feeling like 5C, and then fall to an overnight low of 1C, feeling more
like-1C. Enjoy your day and stay safe.
Another lie in for Sootie. Up, breakfasted and out by 09:15. She
stayed outside stretched out on top of black bin basking in the first
sun we've seen for several days. No Tabby as yet today and I didn't see
her yesterday but I guess she'll be back soon as the cold weather
starts to bite again.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..