From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Thursday 8th February 2024
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 11:41:29 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 11:41 UTC

Mornin' from a cold, very wet, overcast, dull, dour, dismal day here
in South Yorkshire with added light rain, drizzle, sleet and the falling
snow to contend with. Temperature out there is 1C feeling much more
like -5C with the chilling, up to 30 mph gusty, winds from the East. Is
the 'Beast' back I wonder? Forecast is for much the same for the rest
of the day with the temperature to slowly rise to a 6C, more like 4C
overnight. Enjoy your day everyone, not forgetting waxing those skis
and cleaning your snow shoes. Take care, keep warm and stay safe. The
sleet was replaced by snow flakes buffeting around about an hour ago and
now everything out there is all white.
Sootie was up, breakfasted, out and back indoors around 09:00 and
fast asleep by 09:30. No sign of Tabby apart from the saucer of food I
put out late last night for her had been licked clean by the time we got
up.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..